Kandee's place

Alex looked in "That's not bad at all, I was expecting worse the way you spelled it out." He took everything in it looked very nice to him.

"Truth is. i didn't want you in here, because..." She leaned close to him and whispered in his ear; "i don't trust you..." She only leaned back enough to stare into his liquid topaz eyes.

Alex grinned. He meet her teddy bear brown eyes and smirked, "I wouldn't trust me either." HE wraped his arms around her and kissed her a bit more passionatly this time.

She tried not to smile into his kiss; she nearly melted just feeling his soft lips. Her eyes fluttered shut and she had to pull away. "Are you wearing chap stick?" She asked.

Alex looked at her with a look that said ,'did she seriously just ask that.' All over it. "No, are you?" He looked at her. She was like this sometimes but it was what made her the most loveable.

"No... but you taste." She kissed him quickly. "You taste like cherries." She kissed him quickly again. She giggled a bit.

Alex laughed inbetween kisses. "I thought you had on cherry chap stick." He found it really funny. Plus was happy from the kisses. He pulled her against him into a long hot kiss.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, enjoying every second of being with him. But what if he were to leave? What would she do; she didn't want to think about it right now. She didn't want to cry. Truly she had never lost her feelings for him. She pushed herself up against him; he was so warm compared to her cold body.

Alex lifted her up not wanting it to end wrapping her her legs around his waist he sat on the bed not breaking the kiss. She was so cold he pulled her even closer yet. She fit perfectly in his lap, it made him happy they had picked up were they lost.

Willingly she brought her legs around his waist. Had he gotten stronger? Or maybe she had lost weight. She liked the second one better. She smiled into the kiss and then pulled away quickly. "Wish i could breathe out my ears." She said panting slightly.

Alex took a breath, "That would come in handy." This was a lot better than planned. He kissed her cheek. "I missed you so much Kandee."

"Not nearly as much as i missed you." She stated with a grin, kissing both his cheeks, his nose, then his lips quickly once more.

Alex laughed. "I don't think that is possible." He kissed her lips before rubbing the side of her cheek softly.

she smiled; but frowned when the phone rang. "Aww..." She pouted slightly. "Let me down, i gotta get that." She gave him the 'and i mean it, don't just keep holding me' look.

Alex gave her the 'Do I have too.' look. and set her down. "Hurry up and get back." He frowned. There always had to be something to get in the way of his time with Kandee and he hated it.

She nodded as he set her down and dashed to catch her phone. She answered it and groaned slightly. She said yes a bunch of times; over and over. She then said no many times and slammed the phone down on the hook. "Stupid telemarketers. I will..." She kissed him quickly. "Shoot them all!"

Alex smiled, "Not without my help." He laughed and kissed her deeply. The intense cherry taste coming back. He let off for air enjoying the flavor.

She smiled at him. "You are so amazing!" She exclaimed with a giggle. "i swear your kisses make me drunk." She looked around the room before sitting on the bed, which was right behind her.

Alex smiled, "Well they give me more of a hi feeling." He threw off his jacket and sat next to her. "I think it's you though, because you are beyond amazing."

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek, suddenly becoming very shy. He threw his jacket off, and she looked down away from him.

Alex rolled his eyes. "Don't get all shy on me know Kandee." He smiled and kissed her forehead. It wasn't like they were going to do anything if she didn't want to.

She kept her eyes down on the floor. "I'm.... oh i mean..." She stopped in her sentence and kissed him. Even her kiss was shy; passionate, but shy.

Alex kissed back lightly. Sweet but soft, the kind of kisses she loved most. He held her chin. "Kandee you know I love you and would never do anything without you wanting to to right. " He smiled sweetly and kissed her before she could answer.

She loved when he kissed softly; it sent her to cloud nine. She could feel her head swimming. He held her chin, her eyes met his; he spoke. She nodded and smiled slightly; and he kissed her again. Her heart was thumping so loud, she was afraid he was going to hear it. She pulled back. "When did you become so nice?"

"You melted the ice from my heart, what can I say. I'll still be mean to everyone else and you when you get fussy." He kissed her nose. "But I love you and that's all that matter's right now." His cell phone rang out in Alexia's ring tone sweet escape but he let it ring and gave Kandee a long kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back