Kandee's place

Alexander Remington

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Better than yours =P
Alex followed Kandee as they neared a building that he had a feeling was where she lived. It looked alright, it wasn't anything special but it wasn't trashy either. It was better than a lot of places he had stayed but would never admit it to anyone. "So this is where you live?" He asked already knowing the answer.

Kandee kept her eyes on the pavement as they neared her house. she nodded. "Yeah, my sister is out at her fiance's house." She said with a slight smile. They were all alone at her house then. She went up and pulled the key off the necklace, out of her shirt. "Here goes nothing." She muttered opening the door.

Alex watched as she opened the door. "I never really cared for your sister anyway." HE smiled, that meant they had the whole house to themselves. "Shes engaged, man it has been a while hasn't it."

She nodded at his comment. "A little while. i mean she is my twin, and i'm not that old." She giggled and led him to the couch. She sat down and said; you can have a seat or look around.

Alex kicked off his shoes at the door and nodded after she spoke. He walked over to a wall and looked at a picture on the it. It was very pretty. "You haven't changed a bit." He said in a good way. "Just as pretty to." He smirked and walked over sitting next to her on the leather couch.

She blushed slightly. She hadn't ever thought of herself as pretty; just normal. "Thanks Alex. You are still quiet the looker too." She said looking him over. She grinned slightly, but looked down. "So how about that drink..."

Alex blushed slightly as well, he didn't care much for his looks. "That drink would be lovely." He smiled. She was actually being a lot nicer than what he had expected, after being gone so long.

She stood up and walked into the kitchen and over to the cupboard. "What would you like?" She called out to him.

"What ever your having." He called back to her. She was so much the same it made him feel like time had frozen those years and he was the only one who had aged.

She smiled, "I hope you are okay with tea then!" She yelled out. She wondered how he honestly felt about her. And why he apologized; he wasn't acting himself. The thought then hit her; what if he wasn't him? She shook her head. "How long are you in town?"

"I'm staying with Adrianna till I can find a permenat job and home." He looked at her. "They won't think to look here for me with my fear of water." HE thought of his plan as fool proof. although all the water was starting to freak him out.

She smiled to herself. "Fear of water; weirdest fear I've ever..." She trailed off. "D-did you say Adrianna?" She asked, dropping a cup. It shattered on the ground. Could this be the same Adrianna as before? So he had seen his old flame first. She knew there was something wrong with this.

Alex watched as the cup fell and shattered. "Yes I didn't know you were here and Kari has Kala for the holidays so I'm going to wait to see him for a few more days." He walked over and said the spell to fix the glass. He set it up on the counter. "She has a knew boyfriend, his name is Gregory, I have a feeling he is going to propose to her soon." He looked up at Kandee with his yellow eyes.

"Uh-huh..." She said looking at the counter and putting some water on the stove to boil. She could probably use a spell, but she tried not to use magic very much; she felt that it was taking the easy way out. "So um.. Maybe you should move in with someone else." She said; she didn't very much care for Adrianna. "I mean she's got a boyfriend now so...." She was being childish and she knew it; besides, she had a few flings she had to get rid of.

Alex laughed at her sillyness. "They don't want me to stay long anyway, if it weren't for Gregory Adrianna would have kicked me out on the spot." He chuckled remembering the night he had asked to stay. "I'm happy for her and hope to get an invatation to the wedding." He smiled and turned off the boiling water that was about to overflow, and poured it into the glasses.

"Well why on earth would Adrianna not want you." She said sarcastically. She poured some water herself, burning her hand. "D@mn!" She exclaimed jumping back. "Oh cure friggen' Merlin beard!" She jumped back and ran it under cold water.

Alex laughed, "Very funny." He saw her burn her finger and healed it. He figured she must still not like magic. "Better?" He asked. looking at her concered.

"I was fine without magic." She looked away and leaned up against the counter, looking out the walkway. He knew that she didn't like magic much.

"I know but you were in pain without it." HE hadn't used magic in a while and was happy to put it to good use. "Your accident proned anyway, so I don't see why you don't use magic."

She shrugged. "I'm in a lot more pain with it then without it." She grabbed a tea bag and put it in the water. Sh eneeded to calm down a little bit, because right now, she felt like she could kill.

Alex but a tea bag in his tea and stirred. "Magic is not all bad you know." He knew why she hated it but that was not his point. "Remember all the fun we had when we were kids turning the silver were to life and scaring our sisters." They had had so much fun if only she would leave the bad in the past.

"Mmhmm, " She said looking down. The good memories were amazing, but she still didn't like magic very much. She took a sip, letting the liquid that wasn't quiet tea-like, burn her mouth. it hurt, but she wasn't letting Alex near her mouth.

Alex added a little honey that was on the counter to his tea and stirred it some more. "All I get is a mmhmm, thats not even a word, let alone a reply." He said smartly.

"Alex, you do not want to make me any more upset then i am." She said. She was trying to keep her eyes from water; the water was very hot. She flinched, taking another drink.

"Thats more like it." He took a large gulp of his tea that was the perfect temperature from all the stirring. He looked at her and could tell she was mad. "What kind oh tea is this, it's very good." He changed the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back