Kaela McIlvoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaela McIlvoy

OK, so, remember how I said I wasn't going to NY? Apparently I am! Someone who was supposed to go on the trip can't make it, so they called me and asked me to fill in. I leave Tuesday morning and will be back sometime between Wednesday and Friday depending on if we win or lose. I might be able to get online, not sure. I don't even know where we're staying, so.

If you want to see me, watch Ohio State play in the NIT Tournament and you might catch me on TV!

I hope you have a fun trip. NYC should be lots and lots of fun! :D

Whaaaa? What do you play? I mean what is this....a sport? Do you know when the NIT tournament is? I have like a bazillion channels on my TV and can likely watch it....not to mention I LIVE in Ohio. :)

I am in the band. I am traveling with the Men's Basketball team. The first game is Tuesday sometime. Dunno what time yet. I'll let you know when I know!

UPDATE!

I leave bright and early tomorrow morning. There is NO internet in the my hotel room. We are actually staying in Manhattan though! So, if there's no internet in the lobby, I'm sure I can find a Starbucks down the street somewhere.

The game is at 9:00 PM EST tomorrow night. W007! If we win, we play again on Thursday. If we lose, we come home bright and early Wednesday morning.

I will try and keep everyone updated!

I have my DVR set up to record it in hopes of seeing you....if I'm lucky I'll get it transferred onto my computer and can send it to you or something. :D

Courtney Potter said:
Do you think the two of us could fit in her suitcase? :unsure: Because I wanna come too! :ph43r:
I told you, I'm coming to Toronto in May! You just have to figure out what event is going on the weekend of the 15-16 and come to it.

Thanks all! Ou, record me? I like it! I've never seen myself on TV, although I've been told I've made appearances. :D

I gotta go to bed now. Report at 5:45am, yuck! Good night and take care! Try not to be too sad without me! :-h

Kaela McIlvoy said:
Courtney Potter said:
Do you think the two of us could fit in her suitcase?  :unsure: Because I wanna come too!  :ph43r:
I told you, I'm coming to Toronto in May! You just have to figure out what event is going on the weekend of the 15-16 and come to it.

Thanks all! Ou, record me? I like it! I've never seen myself on TV, although I've been told I've made appearances. :D

I gotta go to bed now. Report at 5:45am, yuck! Good night and take care! Try not to be too sad without me! :-h
But I already am! :((

All right, I am back in Columbus for now. I kind of forgot to mention that my sorority's District Convention is this weekend in Indianapolis. So, I'll be leaving later today to go to that. The hotel does have internet access, however I'll probably be pretty busy most of the time I'm there.

Apparently no one missed me... :(

I'm back now though! No more trips for me as of now. The only problem being that I missed a whole week of school including practicing for the upcoming Spring Game Halftime Show. I am going to be UBER busy irl, so, who knows how much time I can spend on here.

*tear* I missed you!!!! :D

I just thought nobody wanted me to post here anymore :p
Ford missed you too! :D

>:D<

so that makes minimum of 3 :D

Ford Harkonnen said:
Professor Nicolas King said:
Hey, I missed her too. :o
I put you in my first post. You were one of the three. Way to read.

Ford Harkonnen said:
Lies, lies and Communist propaganda. >:p

I am now totally obsessed with that smiley.

Ford Harkonnen said:
Ford Harkonnen said:

I prefer to be facist, thank you. :-B

Ford Harkonnen said:
Ford Harkonnen said:

But that doesn't flow as well. Why don't I just call you an anarcho-capitalist? :ph43r:

Ford Harkonnen said:
Ford Harkonnen said:
Ford Harkonnen said:

But that doesn't flow as well. Why don't I just call you an anarcho-capitalist? :ph43r:
Or why not just a Schloon? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back