Just training :P

'In the "Quidditch!!!" thing here.'

" Oh..that was long ago, actully last year when we didn't have enough people to make the house teams, there were the Opaleye-assaults and then there were the Valkriyes...the team that I was on, But this year we have enough people to play on the teams".

'Oh, ok cool, I hope I get to play.'

'Yeah, so what time will it be?'

'ok thanks, you know you're like my only friend, i dotn really know anyone else.' he said without looking at her.

Caysi smiled " You should join some clubs and meet some guys and maybe get your self a girlfriend". she winked.

'haha, like what group? I've joined the Brotherhood of Magic but I haven't met anyone.'

" Um..you could join my group, but it's about fashion and no guys are in it..". she laughed.

'No thanks, I dont know the first thing about fashion.'

Caysi laughed . " I'll let you in on a little seceret". she leaned in and said " Your one of my only guy friends". she smiled.

'haha, I dont have any guy friends.' he tried to smile.

" Well....you definetley have me as a friend". she smiled brightly. " And I only have 1 guy friend here and I'm looking at him".

'Thanks, well I have only have two friends that are girls, u and Pez.'

Caysi leaned back out and said " What do you want to do know?". she asked politley.

'Umm... well I just feel like flying around or something.'

" Agreed". She flew around the pitch a few times seeing if Peter got bored yet and wanted to do anything else.

Peter flew around the pitch, up and down.
He saw that Caysi looked like she was waiting for him to stop.
'are you ok?' he asked.

Caysi looked at Peter and said " Yeah..no..maybe ..I don't know, I was just thinking about my family and all the problems that I have with them". she said with a little bit of tears in her eyes and she wiped them away quickly.

'It's ok.' he said going over to her and he hugged to to calm her down.
He let go quickly.

" There's just so many stupid problems with them..and I can't stand one more summer with them". she said...she felt comforted with the hug but then she wiped away more tears.

'Well, im sure you could come and visit me over the holidays.' he said, trying to cheer her up.

'Yeah, I could persuade my dad, he pretty cool and my mum wouldn't care and you could meet my brother.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back