Just training :P

Caysi nodded and went to be the Keeper and waited for him to shoot.

Peter grabbed the Quaffle and went to the middle of the pitch.
And he started, he was swerving left to right, up and down, he was hoping he was confusing Caysi. He approached her and he was in front of the goalposts and...

Caysi saw that Peter was going to confuse her, no matter. Caysi swerved as he did and when he shot for the goal Caysi was to dizzy to see where it went and it went through the post and she went to get it and said " Very good, you always want to confuse and possibly make the keeper dizzy". she smiled.

'Thanks, you want to trade now?' he asked, wanting to be keeper.

Peter threw the Quaffle to Caysi and he flew in front of the posts.

Caysi decided to go for the last post seeing it was shorter and a bit easier for her and she tried to trick Peter that she would go for the middle post. She pretended to shoot for the middle post but then switched quickly and aimed for the last one....

Peter saw her going for the middle post, he was underneath it.
He dived up and at the last second he saw she aimed at the smallest post.
He stopped in mid-air and he dived towards the Quaffle and...

Caysi looked at Peter going for the Quaffle and he caught it. Wow...he's really good at Quidditch she thought to her-self. " Your amazing Peter!". she called out.

Peter was going really red in the ears, luck he had red hair.
'Thanks, you're really good too but you just missed that last one.' he said.

" I miss alot when I don't wear my contacts". she smiled. " Do you know every position of Quidditch now?".

'Yeah, now I do, because of you, you're a great teacher.' he smiled at her and he dropped the quaffle. He beat it to the ground and he caught it. He then flew back up to where he was.

" Thank you". she blushed and watched Peter " Your a great student!". she added.

'haha...' It was getting quite awkward
'So what do you want to do now?' he asked, his ears still red.

'I dont mind either... hey! there's the snitch, I let it go and I didn't get it again!'
He sped off towards it and he was right near it and he rolled and he had caught it.
He flew over to Caysi.
'Here you go' he said while holding his hand out so Caysi could take the snitch.

Caysi saw his skill and said " You could be a Pro...and then play on a Profesional team". she stated. Caysi went over and took the snitch and asked " Can you see the snitch perfectly when it is flying or is it a blur?".

'Well it looks normal because I'm going the same speed as it and I have a very good eyesight.'

" That's what I thought". she mumbled " Peter..that's not normal, but that's good because evryone can see it blury and you can't ". she went over and patted his back.

'Yey, thanks.' he said and he put his hand on her hand that was on his shoulder.
he quickly withdrew his hand.

'so...' he said trying to make the awkwardness go away.

'cool, who in the team is going to play? because I read we only have two Hogwarts Quidditch teams and some people from some teams will play.'

Caysi shook her head and said " No...the two teams like Hufflepuff and Slytherin will play....when did it say this?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back