Job Hunting

Tristan smirked, using the shield charm to avoid any magic that the Professor from the school could cast his way, "And let you drag me off to Azkaban? I'd rather not; I'd prefer a show to a jail cell. And if some muggles get in the way-" He looked around pointedly, "That would be rather unfortunate, wouldn't it? An unnecessary mess, really, and I wouldn't want your poor ministry to have to clean up anything else."

His expression became amused as he kept his eyes trained on King's wand, and he murmured, "I might be willing to have a discussion, however, if you were to give up your wand." He knew that King would do no such thing, as a wizard's wand was as much a part of him as his dominant hand. He waited to see Josh's response, his muscles tensing as he prepared to either fight or book it out of there.

"It's funny that you think you're in the position of negotiation." Professor King said with a light chuckle, "and now that I know about your buisness plans, I figure the Ministry back home would be interested in knowing about them, and you will have to return home eventually, you left your daughter." he winked as he finished this statement, as he spun around and walked into a crowd of muggles, prepared for spells to be shot at him. He knew he couldn't take on two Death eaters without Muggles becoming more than aware of what was happening.

Josh stood watching, his wand in his hand ready to use if he needed to. He would always have Tristan's back in any situation with this auror. He glared at the man, assessing his every move. Just for the fun of it, Josh flicked his wand and a muggle that had been walking near the group tripped and fell. He smirked at the man, knowing that unless King had other's nearby, he was outnumbered. He glared at the man's back as he walked off, making a comment about Tristan's daughter. "How does that guy know about Estrella?"

A vein in Tristan's neck pulsed as he watched King walk away, muttering, "Too bad you don't know the situation," he replied, grinning and pulling out his wand. He turned to Josh, and said, "He's the Defence Professor at the school," remembering suddenly that Josh was Estrella's Godfather. Smirking and chuckling, he said, "Well, since we aren't going to be having business in Australia, you think we should get out of here with a bang?" Not waiting for a reply, he sent the Stunning Spell into the crowd of muggles, aimed after King, with several after, the red streams of magic hard to pick out in the brightness of the afternoon. He grinned, loving the sense of power that playing around with the innocent gave him, since he didn't have much control over what happened in the rest of his life.

Professor King noticed some muggles being knocked unconscious all around him. He turned back and saw Tristan Drage attacking various Muggles, probably aiming for him. Picking up his pace Professor King ran towards the informant from the Australian Ministry to inform him that the Muggle Worthy Excuse Committee might be needed along with some Oblivators.

(((Commence: Phase Two :) )))

"Why yes, a bang sounds good to me." With that, Josh fired off a few stunning spells of his own, aiming at King, and at a few of the muggles around him, just for the fun of it. Torturing muggles had always been a habit of his. "That guy is the Defence teacher? Do they know he is an auror?"

(((You can't aim for a guy on another street <_< )))

Tristan narrowed his eyes at King, who seemed to be getting away in the crowd, and who they were probably going to lose. He chuckled as he used Levicorpus to dangle a muggle upside down, a look of fright plastered on their face. After bringing him up a flew feet, he released the spell with a flick of his wand, sending the man crashing to the ground, an audible snap blending in with the cries of terror all around them.

However, he supposed that King was not alone, and after sending the Body-Bind curse after a muggle, he turned to Josh, who seemed to be enjoying himself. "Yes, he is the Defence teacher. Also an auror, and I am pretty sure that the students don't know it. Sorry to break the mood, chap, but I think it's best if we skedaddle. Your place?" Without waiting for a reply, he disapparated, leaving the situation behind him; he didn't feel like being thrown in Azkaban, or confronting a load of Ministry members.

(((you would have been on the same street if you woulda let me post first! <_< )))

Josh was sending a stinging jinx after a muggle man who was running to the aid of the muggle that Tristan had just dropped when he heard Tristan's words. "Yup. My place works. Let's go." With that, he threw one last blast of stunning spells into the crowd and then dissapperated to his apartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back