Milena Hakobyan

Happy | Curious | Naive | Outgoing
OOC First Name
Zoe
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Hi all, I just came back from a su-per long absence (read: ~8 years) and then I straight up stopped RP'ing for all of January lol. Short backstory - I'm Canadian, and an articling student at a law firm (basically 10-month internship before becoming an ~offishal~ lawyer). January 2, my first day back from holiday break, one file completely exploded and I was in work from 8am -midnight and weekends frequently.

It's slowed down sufficiently for me to breathe and work on other files, but literally as I'm typing this up, my boss calls me with another project on this 'exploded' file. I'm sorry for being such a tease, but I'm hopeful to be able to RP again in the next week or so, and hopefully have Milena actually do her exams.

Thank you allfor being so welcoming back; I anticipate actually being able to RP frequently as of the next week or two.

-Zoe

Welcome back! I'm glad things have calmed down for you enough to come back to us!

Oof, sounds rough. Good luck with all your work and we'll be happy to have you back when you have the time :p

Aaaa that sounds awful, glad you're back! Take your time ^_^

Oh wow o_O
I hope things calm down for you soon!!

I mean. January am I right? Hope things calm down for you soon.

I read your title and my first thought was - you're telling me and I shook my head. I think January was a rough month for a lot of people; sorry you were included in that lot :(
Glad things seem to be going in the right direction...maybe?
Welcome back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back