Ivane arrives in NZ

Lissandra sighed, throwing her hair back behind her shoulder with a fake air of jovialness. Oh yes, she recognized the man that had just arrived on the scene, from Stark Manor, in fact, but she was not going to announce it to him.

She didn't reply to either of the women, figuring that handing out her name like a free flag at an american parade would not be in her best interests. She simply crossed her arms, her mood haughty and annoyed. She didn't really want to be stuck with a bunch of peons nor Wizengamot officials and aurors, but she simply stayed, waiting to see how the scene would play out.

Nicolas squinted in the darkness then withdrew his wand, flick it gently light emitted from it. He stared towards one of the women, vaguely recognizing her and becoming more suspicious every moment.

Lissandra raised her hand up to her face, shielding her deep blue eyes and smiling sweetly. "Now, could you put that down a bit? It's blinding me," she said in the most coolly concentrated voice she could muster. She was not about to be thrown in some jail cell like a common miscreant. If the Ministry had nothing on her, why should they now?

"I am quite sorry." nicolas began with a little smirk as his light dimmened slightly, "There you are." he concluded, the light stil emitting from his wand but a much more agreeable amount of it.

Lissandra smirked, cocking her head to the side for a second, and then popping back up. "So, what are you ladies and gentleman doing out on this chilly night? Or was this meeting prearranged?" She smirked; she knew this simply to be a meeting of coincidence, unless she was horribly, horribly wrong.

"Percy had contacted me about meeting him here for a disscussion once his shift ended." Nicolas lied with ease, hoping Percy would go along with it. He knew that nobody would be able to tell he was lying unless Percy differed in the story.

"I see," Lissandra murmured, not convinced at all but not caring. "Well, you ladies and gents have a fine night; I'm off." Her heels clacked against the cobblestone as she walked off, particularly bored with the whole situation. She disapparated, figuring that she would go someplace else.

Julie watched the woman leave and shrugged it off. She turned to the two men , one of them wich was Percy....Percy Weasley! She got it, that man went to Hogwarts in Engalnd, but she didn't even know him that much other than hi family is a blood traiting one. She looked at the woman then onto the other man who was talking to Percy.

Percy was thankful that Nicolas happened to come into that same alleyway. Percy ignored the odd stares from the ladies when they found out his name, and agreed with Nicolas, saying, "Yes, it is confidential information," He said, emphasizing on confidential, hoping that they would all be on their way, but he had a feeling it wouldn't.

As the situation became more leery, Ivane decided she'd had enough of its pointlessness. Pulling on the hood of her cloak once more, she said a word of farewell to the three people before her then strode off down the alley once more.
She hoped she'd meet this Julie Finnigan again somewhere, Ivane needed friends, allies, people to trust; and she was sure Julie could be one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back