Ivane arrives in NZ

With the clicking of her boot heels echoing as she walked, Ivane kept her eyes peeled in the darkness of the alleyway. Picking up her pace, Ivane tightened her grip on her wand, her cloak billowing behind her as she strode the quite alleyway.
With the hood of her cloak shadowing her face, she wondered if she would stumble across someone, anyone...

Percy was rushing home from work, and decided to take a short cut through an alley. He looked around, it was a very dark alleyway, and he saw a hooded thing far in the distance, he gripped and raised his wand, "Hello, reveal yourself." He called out, sternly. Oh, dear. I really need to remember to buy the floo powder. He thought to himself, as he waited for a response.

Ivane saw a figure approach her with a raised wand. At the sight of it, Ivane acted purely on instinct and silently sent a disarming spell their way. Not waiting for the person to react, she stepped forward and practially hissed, "How are you?"

When Percy's wand flew out of his hand, he knew he was probably in some sort of trouble. A snake-like voice asked him a question, and before answering, he non-verbally called his wand back to him, then replied "I'm quite fine.", "May I ask who this is?"

(( =)) haha lol. I meant to say "WHO are you". Anyway, I'll just go with it ))

Ivane watched as the man summoned his was, she raised her wand again and pointed it directly as his chest.
"I might ask you the same."

Percy looked down, to where she was pointing the wand. "You've got some guts there," He said calmly, pointing his own wand at her, and non-verbally casting stupefy, wondering if she would get hit, with the awkward position of his wand.

(Ahaah. meh. Happens to me too some times :p)

((Darn did it again... <_< grr.. :p ))

Ivane waved her wand and projected a shielding charm agaist the stunning spell the man had sent. "How dare you!" she spat furiously. Tempted to stun him back, she lowered her wand knowing she shouldn't be meddling about in foreign places. She was fairly new and had not yet made allies, and therefore was in quite no position to attact another person whom she knew nothing of, yet. Pulling off her hood to reveal herself, Ivane relaxed her gaze.
"Not a smart thing to be casting spells at unknown opponents. Name's Ivane Stormhold," she said taking another step forward, wondering whether the man would try to stun her again.

Percy looked at the girl, she looked very young. "Name's Percy Weasley." He said, lowering his wand, but only slightly. "You don't seem to be from around here, where are you from?" He asked, curiously.

Julie was wondering around when she saw 2 people arguing and a women asking where there was a pub. " Right up there". she pointed, inspecting the girl. She looked quite young and Julie wondered if she was a death eater just like her.

Ivane swiftly turned at the voice that had answered her question, and on instinct, her wand shot up and was pointing at the woman who had spoken.
"I see..." Ivane said slowly, suspicious of both people she was facing now. If either deicded to attack her, or even knew who she was, Ivane would be in deep trouble. Who were these strangers?

Julie smirked and pulled her arm out so that the man couldn't see and showed her the 'mark'. She hoped that the girl would get it quickly that Julie wouldn't hurt her.

Ivane shrugged as the woman pulled out her hand and waved it in a way, so only she could see the embedded Dark Mark. Lowering her wand stedily, so as to not cause any suspicion with the man in their company Ivane spoke again.
"Who are you!?" trying to sound harsh enough so as to dismiss any obviousness of their sudden allegiance.

" Why I am Julie Finnigan..but who are you?". she asked quietly. She took out her wand from her back pocket and put it in the side of her robe.

"Ivane Stormhold, I'm fairly new here..." she said, eyeing the man who had been evidently quiet.

((Okay, now I really gotta go... Bye))

In a rather foul mood, Lissandra made her way down the dark alley, ready to curse anything in sight. She spent most of her days cursing the man that had ruined her life, who had given her a child but could care less about her well being. That man, in turn, had her son now, and she wanted nothing to do with the either of them.

Her eyes narrowed as she saw the motley group assembled in the alley, and she pulled her vibrant red hair behind her ear. Could one of them just happen to be a Death Eater? She recognized one of them from somewhere before.

"Now, what do we have here?" she sneered, in the smoothest voice she could muster. Lissandra had once been a particularly cheery person, but now she had resorted to a sulky demeanor.

Eyes widening at the sight of yet another woman walk into her presence, Ivane shifted her wand in the palm of her hand. Coming to terms with herself on playing nice in consideration of the present circumstances, Ivane wondered to herself whether this other woman were a Death Eater also. She could not help, however, narrowing her eyes at the woman's sulky behavior.
"That would of course, depend on who is asking," Ivan said finally, after another moment of silent judgement. Her eyes still scanning the woman as she spoke.

Julie shifter towards the woman that was speaking and moved her hand with the wand in it towards her and said " Julie Finnigan...and you are?". she looked at the woman, thinking that she saw her before but she could be wrong, Julie didn't know if she was a death eater or not, but nonetheless.

Percy hear the name Finnigan, he remembered going to school with a boy of that name, but shook it off. He just watched as another woman came through the alley, keeping his wand steady in his hand, ready to use it if needed.

Nicolas King had been wandering off of Hogwarts grounds after checking in briefly with the Ministry of Magic. Walking down a street towards a shopping plaza he spotted a small gathering of people in an alley way. Pausing a moment he looked at them and then took a few steps in their direction. Recognizing Percy from Quality Quidditch Supplies and from a couple of Wizengamot trials he smiled, "Percy how are you these days?" he inquired with fake joviality more than suspicious but letting nothing show.

Ivane again watched with an earnest gaze, as yet another person wandered into the already formed group in the dark alleyway. Thinking it was quite unusual for this many people to be out and about at the same time of night, and happen to be in the same alley, Ivane felt a trickle of fear spread down her back. Was it just a coincidence that they were all out for strolls and managed to bump into one another? Ivane began to suspect that it could not at all be coincidental. She regreted revealing herself to these strangers now.
It was true the lady named Julie Finnigan seemingly had the Dark Mark, but still Ivane felt she shouldn't be so trusting, yet. For all she knew, it was a fake, having only seen a glimpse as the woman had waved her arm.
Ivane then turned her attention back to the man who had just joined them as he addressed the other man named Percy Weasley. It only then struck Ivane that the name Weasley belonged to quite a popular blood-traitorous family in England where she had resided. Narrowing her eyes at the pair, a bubbling of fear began to stir in her stomach. She suspected Percy Weasley would be a Ministry Official, including the man who he seemed to be acquainted with and did not like the thought of that what-so-ever.
Damnit! Why did I tell him my name!?Ivane thought furiously to herself. How could she have been so careless in the situation, keeping in mind that she was a Death Eater whom the Ministry of Magic in England were having mass witch-hunt for.
"And who might you bleeding-well be?" she said rather rudely, rounding on the newcomer, her wand fumbling in her hand.

"I believe that that inquiry is best left unanswered until I know how well my friend here is doing." Nicolas replied with a wide smirk not know exactly how well the ministry had covered his being an auror and not wanting to give away a name or anything at this precise moment. He looked to the other two women in the alleyway and gave them both curteous nods, he may be suspicious of them but that was no reason to be rude.

Julie nodded to the man who just came in the alley, she focused her attention to the man with the last name Weasley....why couldn't she see this before? The red hair...Julie pointed her wand back at Percy, maybe he heard of her husband's name and recognized her. But then she moved her wand down and looked at the people who surronded her.

Ivane let out a scowl at the newcomer's response, but it only made her all the more vigilantly suspicious. She continued to eye the two men silently, and with every second that passed she began to feel all the more threatened by the peculiar intrusions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back