Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Greetings!

It was recently that time of year when the staff gather together to discuss our most evil schemes and plots for the coming year. We've got lots planned and hope you find plenty of new and exciting things to do on the board over the next year - but another point in our conversation was who we thought would make a great addition to the staff team.

We don't have a magic number of staff that we'll stick with forever (like "we'll always have four global moderators"), instead we try to promote people who we think will best benefit the board, who have been on HNZ for a long time, and have showed devotion to the community

It is with this in mind that we selected Emzies to become HNZ's newest global moderator. Emzies has been a member on HNZ for a little over five years and in that time has shown herself to always be willing to help out around the board in any way that she can - including being an extra set of hands to make some amazing graphics when we needed them.

Being a global moderator will allow Emzies to continue to help how she always has and afford her even more of an opportunity to help make HNZ as awesome as it can be and your experience on the site as fun as ever.

We're very excited to have Emzies as the newest member of our team and hope that you'll join us in congratulating her on her new position.

Congratulations, Emzies!

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff - minus Emzies, who really shouldn't congratulate herself. That's poor form.)

congratulations Emzies. :emzies: :party: :woot:
have fun and use your power wisely. :hug:

Briar Rowan said:
have fun and use your power wisely. :hug:
I forgot to mention her vow to always wear her evil hat. :drat:
Maybe if I had mentioned that you wouldn't be so quick to congratulate. :tut:

Kudos Emzies!!! :party:

Hope you are ready to deal with our queries :devious:

I'm sure you are going to function well as a moderator. Enjoy it ;)

Welcome to the dark side, Emzies :devious:... staff side of things, Emzies. :)
So glad to have you on board! ^_^

Congratulations Emzies! :woot:

I already congratulated you... So Stefan looks rather odd in that purple color. You'll miss the green soon. :r

Congrats Emzies!!! I got so excited for you when I saw Stefan's name in purple that my parents looked at me strangely... :r I tried explaining, but they will never understand. :D

But anyway, congratulations!!! :)

WOOOO!!! :woot: Go Emzies!! Congratulations!! :emzies:
I'm going to have to get used to Stefan's colour change. (Again :p )

Thanks all! :hug:
I'm really excited about joining the staff.
Seeing Stefan in purple is still odd, but it looks pretty good. <3

Stefan Archer said:
Seeing Stefan in purple is still odd, but it looks pretty good. <3
He looks fabulous.

Ok, I'm being really slow by only just popping on and seeing this but :woot: ahhhh! Yay!

I'm just gonna say, I told you you deserved this :r

Hope you still have time to chatter to me ;)

:hug: xxx

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back