Closed It's a kind of magic

Eros glances over at Elizabeth and gave her a friendly wink. He would've mouthed something to ease the tension, but little miss Rose's eyes were on him. "Is that what you really want to do?" He smiles wicked big. She was in for a surprise when she attends Hogwarts. "That's interesting. Very interesting in fact I bet all the galleons in the world you're going to like what I tell you next," Eros spoke sounding so chipper. It's hard to disguise how elated he felt to tell her about a little known subject she may as well have been destine to take since birth. "Herbology is a subject at Hogwarts that is the study of plants. And, not just your average plants though I'm sure you favor the muggle kind as you have a gift of a green thumb," Eros goes on. "I can see your future in Herbology, I think you're going to like at least being a witch when it comes to Herbology. If not, you can...," Eros looks around thinking of something. He sucked his teeth and a bit of air in, "...No, there won't be a 'if', I have a very strong feeling you're going to like taking Herbology."

Hearing Eros talk about Herbology intrigued her, she was curious to the subject. What if she could combine her plant knowledge with the new subject. Plans were already made in that tiny head of hers, gears grinding hard. He talked about that there were different plants and Rosemarie was excited. She definetly was going to learn this magic now. She wanted to explore this new subject and see all the new plants it had to offer. This was one opportunity that she wasn't letting go. "No way, that sounds epic.'' Rosemarie mused ''Definetly taking that then.'' She was excited now and couldn't wait for her to go to this new school.

Eros nods, "Good. I'm glad to hear that then," the wizard felt he had accomplished something here today. He can't wait to report back to Ainslee how this day went for all those involved. "My job is done for the day, but, I will be keeping in touch. See how you're progress is going, help you with any questions or concerns you may have," Eros waves his wand, a small piece of note manifest with his contact information for Rose to have. It was the address to the department and exactly where he sits in the office. Eros plucks it from thin air and hand it over to Rose. "If you need anything Rose, just send me a note," Eros nods a farewell, and repeats the gesture to Elizabeth before reminding her of the letter. "Please, don't forget the letter. It's important that it gets to her parents. Thank you, Elizabeth."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back