Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2" Flexible Cypress Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hey everyone! :D

This is just a quick post saying that I'm going to be even slower with replies for a bit. I've been having internet issues for a while and it's now completely cut out. At the moment I'm waiting for it to be fixed and until then I won't have any decent internet access.

It's estimated to be about a week until the internet connection is fixed so I should be away for that amount of time. I'll post updates and sort out other things if it takes any longer than that (idk about you guys, but internet providers seem to be the worst at doing things on time :correct: i'm hoping they do what they said they would!)

My phone fortunately has some internet access, so I'm able to be around within the week to lurk and answer PMs, skype messages etc if anyone does need to contact me. I will still be able to post in the upcoming quidditch game and my classes when they start again, but I don't want to make any other posts from my phone unless it's completely necessary.

Thanks for being patient, and sorry to anyone I'm currently in a roleplay with! I'll see ya'll properly again when everything is fixed :hug:

Aw, I hope you get your internet fixed soon!

I really hope that it won't take longer than a week D:

I hope your internet gets fixed soon! :hug:

MY INTERNET IS BACK and working properly :party:
Should be back as usual now! Thanks you guys for the kind words :hug:

Omg so glad that was so much faster than expected! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back