Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Minnie)
Wand
Vine Wand 12 3/4" Dragon Heartstring Core
Open after Kris

Eric hadn't gone into the Antiquated Lavatory before. Why would he go to some old broken smelly toilet? But apparently, he'd missed out on something. Someone, and he could guess who, had written 'Eric Holland sucks' on the wall near the sinks. After Kas had told him, Eric had to see for himself. He took the Hufflepuff with him to the old bathroom, throwing the door open and striding in, looking around with a frown. "So, where is it?"

Kas had gone into the Antiquated Lavatory before. It was a good spot to get away from loud, annoying people, since most people usually avoided it and Kas liked the certain edge he felt like it gave him. Rolling his eyes, Kas pointed Eric to the spot where the words were scrawled. "You're really good at making people dislike you, aren't you." He said flatly.

Eric scowled as Kas pointed to the spot, the words looked like they had been there for a while. His scowl deepened at Kas' words, and he turned to him. "That's very helpful." He snapped. He had thought Kas was almost a friend. "I know who did this. I'm going to get her back." He paused, looking around. "I just need a good idea."

Eric's temper didn't really bother Kas, he was a bit volatile, but Kas figured he only really lashed out if you really deserved it. "I'm just saying it's pretty impressive," He said, squinting at the graffiti and scratching at it with a finger nail. "Just magicking it off isn't satisfying enough?" He asked Eric with a knowing smile. Hanging out with Eric was never going to boring it seemed.

Eric rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right." He said. He hadn't even thought of magicking it off, but he had actually studied the spell for it despite not having had it in Charms yet. He had heard they would learn it this year, and wondered if he could do it. "Of course it's not enough." He said, then pointed his wand at the words. "Scourgify." It didn't take the first time, but a few attempts later, it was almost impossible to see there had ever been marker there.

Kas watched as Eric did some charmwork to clean the spell off, pointedly not commenting on it when Eric struggled a bit. Kas knew perfectly well he couldn't do that yet, even if his wand didn't seem to have a vendetta against him, so he just gave Eric a vague thumbs up when the words were finally gone. "Do you still have the marker from last time?" He asked, leaning against the sink. "Could replace it with something better."

Nova seen her friend coming along this corridor but it took her a bit of time to catch up. entering the lavatory, she heard someone talking about a marker. "back to your old tricks huh, Eric?"

Eric sighed. "Professor took it." He grumbled, not wanting to remember that encounter. "But I have another one, it's fine." He said, then grinned. "Or we could write something more visible..." He said, looking around. Nova came in, and Eric snorted. "Yeah, wanna help? Sydney copied me, so I wanna embarrass her." He took the marker out of his pocket, then glanced at Kas. "This is Nova, she's cool."

"It's not exactly like the room's being used for anything else," Kas said, waving a hand around the frankly depressing room. "You'd be doing everyone a favour, probably," He added, pausing when someone else walked in, grateful it wasn't a teacher again. "I'm Kas, hey." He said, raising a hand in greeting when Nova arrived, huffing in amusement when Eric vouched for her.

Nova nodded at the boy as he introduced himself. "Nova." She replied, before looking at Eric again. "if you want to really embarrass her, why don't you send her a howler or something? from someone in her dorm, telling her to stop wetting the bed or snoring or something."

Eric's gaze fell on the mirror, and he got an idea. He was proud of the idea for about half a second, until Nova came up with a much cooler idea. Eric scowled at her. "Why didn't you tell me that idea before? Though I'd need your help, need a girl's voice for that." He paused. "Where do you even get howlers?"

The Howler was a good idea, and Kas approved of any plan that didn't require direct confrontation. "Do you just enchant them?" He asked, vaguely considering if he'd break something if he tried to sit on the edge of the sink. If it was a spell they'd need, Kas couldn't help much, he'd be just as likely to set it on fire than anything.

Nova scowled back at Eric, though quietly laughing at the idea of her helping him after her scolded her. she looked at Kas, when he asked, and she shrugged her shoulders. "i dont know, i guess. but i can be the voice."

Eric was a bit disappointed to hear no one knew how to send a howler. "That's something we can figure out." He said with a shrug. "I'll keep you to that, Nova." He added, then turned to the mirror. "For now..." He stepped in front of the mirror, then drew a speech bubble on it pointing so it looked to come from someone who stood in front of the mirror. "Any ideas?"

"Are we trying to insult Sydney or just anyone looking at the mirror?" He asked, scratching at something on the sink and immediately regretting touching it. But specificity was important in vandalism, Kas felt, and honestly he was just curious to see what level Eric would go to insult-wise.

nova shrugged and waited for erics answer

Eric shrugged. "Sydney, of course." He told Kas. "Maybe a bit of both. But mostly I want to write something so good that people will talk about it so she'll know it's here." He paused. "Though it seems like she spends time here anyway. Probably because she has no friends."

Kas couldn't think of any suggestions and it was bugging him. He didn't know Sydney well enough beyond her and Eric hating each other and he liked all his insults to at least be somewhat factual. They hurt more than way. "You mean sitting around in old bathrooms thinking about graffiti isn't what the popular kids do?" He said with wide eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back