Indefinite Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Hi everyone,

I just want to apologise to those who I have rp's with as I won't be able to reply in them for a while. At least I don't know when I'll be able to get on and in what emotional state I'll be when I do get on.

My mother's cancer has returned and it's looking pretty grim right now.
I need to spend time with her and take care of my father.

I will try and get on when I can but I can't promise anything.
Will miss you all.

Andromeda

I'm sorry,

I wish both her and your family nothing but the best.

Take all the Time you Need.

Your mother, you, and the rest of your family will be in my prayers. I know to an extent how hard it is to go through, Take all the time you need.

:(( ANDY! :((

I feel for you my dad is going though canser too. I wish you and your family all the best.

"without limit; forever, or until further notice; not definite; vague or unclear; undecided or uncertain; an integral without specified limits "

I truly hope of all those definitions for indefinite that forever will not be the one it ends up being ;)

We will miss seeing you around here very much...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother, your family and especially her will be in my prayers. If you ever want to talk to anybody, I probably wouldn't be on your list of people to talk to, but I'm here if you do want to :)

That being said, you rock and I hope you're able to come back quickly and that all things work out well for you. :)

>XO<

~Nick

Andy, I am so sorry for what is going on right now. My father is sick too, with kidney disease, I feel for you and your family. You guys are in my prayers (made nightly) and I'm always here to talk to or just to be an ear or shoulder for you.

Andy, I can't begin to know what you're going through. You and your family will be in my prayers and I hope for the best. I will miss you!

I'm always here to talk to.

Andy, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I understand how rough it is to be the one watching your loved one suffer through. I lost my husband to cancer 4 years ago. It is tough, but you are strong Andy, and you will make it through. I will keep your family in my prayers. Feel free to get ahold of me if you ever need to talk. I can't say I know your exact struggle, but I have been through something similar and can be a good ear and shoulder if you need one.

Hugs!
Lily

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. You and your family will be in our prayers and I hope that things get better. If there is every anything you need, or you need to chat, I've got a well used shoulder you can have to vent on.

Hugs to you and your family.

Oh Andy!!

I am soo sorry! I will pray for you and your family everyday!! I hope she gets better soon! My mother had cancer last year. I know its hard!! You can talk to me if you ever want to talk to someone! I will miss you!! I hope for a speedy recovery! I love you!

Kiera

*enormous hugs*

Andy, that is so horrible! We'll all miss you terribly here, but you're needed with your family more. I'll be thinking of you, and I hope things get better soon. <3

I came on today to basically clear my head a little and use this as a form of escapism that I so need right now. I wasn't expecting all these messages and feel so humbled by them. Thank you - really and truly thank you.

It's funny in a way because my mom was always complaining about my addiction and over zealousness in relation to this site, I phoned my dad and read some out. He began crying fresh again which I felt bad about but then again none of us have really stopped.

She isn't doing good at all and I so really appreciate those prayers. I feel like mine just aren't enough somehow.

You are all very special people for bestowing your warmest wishes and prayers like this and truly if my mom could she would thank you very much.

Andromeda

Awwww Andy :(
Just seen this :(
I wish you and your family all the best and you will also be in my prayers, i hope everything works out well for you and juts come back when you can, your family need you most the now, RL always comes before RP, but we will all miss you here
:( *Big Hug*

Ellie :(

It seems strange putting this down but after all your beautiful sentiments I thought it only fair to let you all know.
My mother lost her fight to live last Thursday. Actually I don't think she had any fight left in her but she was in no pain. The doctors and nurses made her as comfortable as they possibly could, which we were all very grateful for.
Thank you each and every one of you for being there over the past few weeks. I appreciate your friendships and kind words greatly, truly.

I'm not back full time by any means but in lieu of sitting around looking through another photo album, I thought this the healthier option.
Take care and I hope I managed to get enough rp's done for those I've left hanging recently.

My family appreciated your prayers greatly. They helped so much more than you know. thank you all again.

Andy

Oh Andy honey!! I am so so so sorry for your loss. I will continue praying for you and your family in your time of need. At least she wasnt in pain. I am sorry! Let me know if you need to talk or anything!

Love
Kiera

Andy, words cannot express my deep sorrow for your loss. I'm totally here for you, please pm me we can skype or something if you need someone to talk to. God bless you and your family.
~Cecily (Liv)

I am so sorry to hear about you loss.I hope you an dyour family recover from the loss soon, though i know its something that might never be the same again.I will pray for your and your family's hapiness.

I'm so sorry for your loss, if you'd like someone to talk to I'm here for you. You and your family are in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back