Not open for further replies.

Snow Blaze

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
SNOW BLAZE
(Ravenclaw)
"Everything has its own compensation to pay."​
Personality said:
Snow is not that kind, and not that friendly. Her relationship towards other depends on the person. Snow doesn't criticize too much, though. She believes that people have different personalities and that everyone has their own bad sides. And what's needed to do is to accept those bad sides to have a good relationship with people.

She has a certain habit of annoying people she wants to befriend until they acknowledge her. To annoy meaning that she won't stop 'stalking' them until they accept her as a friend. (I want to do this to a Slytherin because they're fun to annoy. So if anyone wants to be stalked, Snow is volunteering to do the job. hahah)

She has an older brother who can be an idol or something to some girls (though he's taken) Snow can help those girls get him. She knows that Sinclair has a girlfriend, but meh, Snow's childish anyway so this can be alright.

So anyway, I'm looking for some relationships for Snow since she's getting boring.
-Best friend(s) (A guy and a girl perhaps)
-Love interest (she's still young so we can make it a little puppy love. Or a crush.)
-A group of some sort so that she would know where to hang out.
-Someone to stalk
-Enemies, of course.
-Others (please specify. hahah)
-(Oh!) And a mentor she can idolize

And some plots, of course. Because she's really getting boring.

ok hello:)

I have a few people i can ofer you.

Izzy and tom shale:They are twins who were born across the new year. They are almost always together composing songs and choreographing dances to go with them.They are both quiet people but Izzy enjoys to play tricks on people. Tom can be evil at times but he always jokes and would never perposly hurt someone.

What do you think?
Alex x

I have Jeremy here who could maybe be a friend for Snow. They're in the same year and in the same house, so I figure they would at least know each other a bit from just being in the common room...
Anyway, I was thinking of Jeremy perhaps developing a mostly friendly rivalry with somebody and maybe he and Snow could have that rivalry. They would always try to outdo each other in classes or something like that?
Let me know what you think :)

Izzy- Cool. :) I can make Snow stalk the twins. Hahah. We could make a thread, then?
Jeremy- Friendly rivalry would be great! But what should we do? Pretend that the two know each other already, or we could start a thread for their first meeting?

They would at least know each other's names from lessons,right? so maybe they can just be on name basis so we don't have to go through a full introduction ^_^

i have briar a gryfindor who you bumped into last year, she can be a friend if you want, or elvera a 5th year raven who could be a friend or mentor. i think we also rped last year.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back