Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Once again, Chloë had managed to forget about halloween and in doing so didn't have a costume. In France, halloween had never been a big thing and for some reason her family just didn't do much about it. She had thoroughly enjoyed last years feast, but still there was always so much going on in the beginning of the year that for her halloween was easy to forget. So, leaving out the struggle of trying to find a great, last-minute costume she had improvised by asking one of the older students to use the colour change charm on her hair. She was walking around the feast in a regular outfit but was now sporting light blonde hair instead of her usual ginger hair. She knew it was a silly costume but she rather liked it, although she definitely wouldn't ever give up her hair colour for more than just one night. Chloë hadn't bothered to come to the feast with anyone, figuring she'd run into her friends or other people she knew sooner or later during the feast. Instead, she happily made her way into the hall on her own and looked around to see what she would do first. Normally, she'd head over straight to the snack tables but she wanted to do things different for a change. Her eye fell on the tent that was put up in the hall, which looked like it had plenty of entertaining things inside, and she excitedly made her way over. This would be fun!

Ajaccio had taken a leaf out of his brother’s book and was dressed as a gryffindor. Using his brother’s uniform. He was his brother, as his brother was him. He had had the idea after his brother had borrowed his skateboard and thought it was a fair exchange. They didn’t interact often but this would be a good fun idea for a costume - not to mention it was fairly low effort, so Ajax hadn’t had to do much for it. The teen had been nervous about this event, knowing that he needed to actually do some work at it. Not a whole lot but he was part of accio and this was his first true test of skill. This was his first go at it, there was a lot riding on him doing it well. He was a little nervous - the first time he’d ever been nervous about anything, but he also was sure that he was worried over nothing and that it would in fact be just fine. He had his camera and stepped into the room, trying to spot some friends, so that he could hang out before working hard. He had his camera held tightly in his hands, he lacked the camera strap that he’d noticed the other photographers of accio had to that they could move easily, hold and touch things without the camera just clattering to the floor. He glanced around and spotted a familiar looking face, though the hair was blonde, "Chloe!" he said with a surprised tone, "Nice hair!" Ajax pointed at it with a wide smile. "That's so cool,"

Chloë felt weird everytime she caught a glimpse of the blonde hair instead of seeing the ginger colour she was used to. She didn't hate the blond, actually rather liked it, but she didn't think she would ever like anything better than she did her own hair colour. She looked up at the sound of her name, shooting Ajax a bright smile. "Hi!" She happily greeted her friend, before ooking down at her hair again for a second. "Thanks! Did it confuse you?" She chuckled, curious if he had to look twice to check if it was her. The first time she walked pas something reflective she certainly had to do a double check. It was only when she moved on from her hair and looked at him again she noticed what he was wearing, how he was dressed. As soon as she realized a huge grin spread across Chloë's face, even though she knew Ajax could've guessed how she would respond to his costume. "So," She grinned as she nodded towards his robes. "Finally given in to Gryffindor being the better house?”

Ajaccio smiled at her her and nodded at the question, ”Yeah! I did a double take wondered if maybe you have an identical twin sister that I’d never noticed and had never met,” Ajaccio said with a wide expression, he thought it was cool, not overly complicated but cool nonetheless. Ajaccio laughed as she seemed to note his costume, they’d had a friendly banter about houses on the train and he was quite sure of what her reaction would be to this ”Yeah, I’ve seen the error of my ravenclaw ways. Went to the sorting hat this morning and charmed it into giving me a brand new house,” he said, ”Now, what’s the password for gryffindor?” Ajaccio was smiling widely and joking easily. He had always found it so easy to speak to Chloe that he wasn’t exactly surprise bu how easy it was at that moment and really welcomed it. He’d have a good time around her. ”What do you think?” he gave a little twirl and gave a little light laugh as he did so.

Chloë laughed at his answer to her question. If she had a twin sister walking around the school she would’ve surely mentioned it to him. “Oh no, could you imagine? I think one of me is more than enough for everyone to handle.” She chuckled. She was partly joking but in reality if she’d have a twin that was like her than she figured that together they would be.. a lot. “Good call.” She nodded at his remark about the sorting hat. “I’m sure it might have had difficulty sorting you in the first place, y’know with all that fabulous hair of yours in the way.” Chloë laughed and confidently shook her head at what he said next. “Yeah, nice try.” She smiled, definitely not intending in sharing their password with him. Not even as a joke. She put her fingers to her chin when Ajax gave a twirl, acting as though she was thoroughly observing what he was wearing. “Well I hate to say it,” She started, trying to sound as if she was seriously critiquing the outfit. “But in my expert opinion blue is definitely more your colour.”

Ajaccio laughed lightly at her joke, though if she had a twin or clone he was sure if they were like her she wouldn’t mind it at all. She was cool. He reached up to his hair and pulled at some of the curls, ”I actually tried today to tame it, so it’s like my brother’s but I do think I failed.” he said with a light tone, he had actually tried to make it better but it had just not gone how he’d wanted it too. ”The sorting hat managed fine, it just took a while to get both on and off,” Ajaccio was sure that in the sorting ceremony there had been some struggle but he didn’t remember it at all. Ajax finished his twirl and listened for her verdict, ”CHLOE!” he then exclaimed in a light tone, “I went to all of this bother, because you kept saying Gryffindor was best and now you tell me I suit blue,” he said with mock, fake outrage, ”Now you’re just stuck with me in red for the night,”

Chloë opened her mouth to say something about his hair before closing it again and looking at his hair for a second. "I mean.." She started, slightly frowning at it before continuing with a chuckle. "At least you tried?" Ajaccio's hair always seemed like a force to be reckoned with. Her own hair wasn't the easiest at times and she had learned to just let it be if it didn't work, but his was on a whole other level. She nodded and gave a little shrug at his comment about the hat. If it had been truly bad she was sure she would have remembered, even if she didn't know him yet at the time. "I'M SORRY!" Chloë exclaimed in return, putting her hands up as if to surrender before placing one over her mouth in an attempt to contain her laughter. "Just gotta speak the truth y'know." She shrugged, still laughing but now in more control of it. "I mean I'm cool with that, it's still the best house you could've chosen." She nodded approvingly at being stuck with him dressed as a gryffindor for the entire night, before eyeing the camera he was holding. "Did you get a picture of it already? Because this obviously needs to be captured for like.. future references or.. whatever."

Ajaccio couldn’t help the light laugh as she exclaimed back to him, and continued to pretend that he was still annoyed but he wasn’t really managing to contain the laughter in a way that wasn’t completely obvious. The teen just knew that it was all in jest but it was good fun. ”For reference I think the red suits me greatly,” he told her, before shaking his head, ”I haven’t, I’m supposed to be taking pictures of everything else. But I think at least one picture of me would suit it." Ajaccio held out the camera to her, ”You should take it,” he told her. ”You just press that button,” he told her with an eagerness, waiting for her to take the camera before he could strike a pose and immortalise the time he was a gryffindor forever. He knew it was a picture that might end up in the yearbook, but he’d also happily just keep it as a picture for him. He was really valuing taking pictures in a manner to preserve the memories of something. He was very much a live in the moment sort of guy but it was good to hold on to some of it.

Chloë raised her eyebrows at his remark about the colour suiting him. “Well then I deeply apologize for saying otherwise.” She chuckled, placing her hand over her heart as if to show she meant it. She enjoyed joking around with him, glad about how easy it always seemed to be and had generally been since their first meeting. “Ah, so you’re here on business. Now that suits you.” Chloë smiled as she nodded towards the camera in his hands. Photography definitely seemed like something he’d enjoy, especially with all the traveling he did. “Oh! Yeah, okay.” She responded slightly surprised Ajax would hand the camera to her since he had seemed to been holding it so tightly. The gryffindor hesitated for a second before taking it from him, being extra careful since she didn’t want to drop it. “Right,” Chloë said a bit more confident as she held the camera up so she could see him through it. “Give me your best Gryffindor pose.” She chuckled, not even sure if she was ready for whatever pose he would deem suitable for a gryffindor.

Ajaccio nodded, ”I’m on official Accio business,” he said with a light expression and fake salute, but he let her take the camera and then when she told him to make a gryffindor pose, he only had a moment to think about it, what would be a good gryffindor pose, he tried to think of the different faces that gryffindors made, of the ones Lysander and Chloe or his brother even made. When he finally had one in his head, he got himself into a good position, to ensure that the picture caught the gryffindor uniform and the face he’d make. He let her count down, and on the last number, made a face and let the picture be taken. He stayed motionless for a moment before he was sure the picture would be taken. He stood properly again and just let himself grin at Chloe. ”how was that?” he asked her, a laugh already on his tone. ”Gryffindor worthy?”

Chloë knew it might have been a dumb idea telling Ajax to give her his best gryffindor pose. Obviously, this would give him the opportunity to get back at her and ridicule her house. Nevertheless, she had said the words so now she needed to commit to them. "Alright," She said, already mentally shaking her head about whatever it was he would end up doing. "Three.. two.. one." She counted down, barely even having time to react at what he did because she had to push the button first. If he was going to make that face to reference gryffindor then she might as well make sure it was captured. "What? Nooo!" Chloë reacted, her mouth open and acting as if she was both in disbelief and felt insulted at the same time. Which she might have been for the tiniest bit, even if she knew they were joking around. She made sure to still have a tight grip on the camera though, not wanting to accidentally drop it. "Well I mean if I'd known that's what you think of us I would've never have mentioned it." She said with a small chuckle, before eagerly stretching her arms and offering him the camera. "Here, now please take it back before I end up ruining it."

Ajaccio knew he was slightly mocking her in making a face about being gryffindor, but he didn’t mean it at all. The boy definitely liked making fun of things and he was sure that she knew he was joking around. ”Thanks Chloe, I’ll immortalised that picture forever,” he had a light tone. ”Maybe I should take a picture of you doing your best ravenclaw face?” he said, held up the camera lightly and motioned for her to take the moment back and make fun of ravenclaw back. He knew that it would probably be about time that he actually do what he was supposed to during the halloween celebration but he was having far too much fun just messing around with CHloe in the moment. There would be more than enough time later for him to do it. ”What do you say?” he hoped he had a encouraging smile and that she might do it. It would be good fun.

Chloë laughed and shook her head at Ajax. "Well I'll be waiting for my copy to arrive." She joked, although she wondered whether he would actually get her one. It certainly could be fun and she was sure the photo might prove to come in useful in one of their house discussions that were deemed to happen in the future. The gryffindor put her finger to her chin at his mention of her doing her best ravenclaw impression, acting as if she was deep in thoughts about whether or not she'd do it. She wouldn't easily give up an opportunity to have a laugh but she was also wondering whether he shouldn't get to actually doing what he was told to for the yearbook. "I mean I definitely don't want to be a buzzkill," Chloë said, emphasizing how that was not her intention at all as she looked at him. "But.. shouldn't you get to actually taking photographs of other things, people?" She asked with a small smile. "I mean this is pretty much a first impression right? I wouldn't want you to mess that up by hanging out with me." Even if she hadn't intended to be one, she still felt like a bit of a buzzkill saying it but she meant well and she figured Ajax would get that.

Ajaccio smiled with ease, ”I’ll be sure to get you one, I’ll put it in a nice frame and everything,” ajaccio knew it would be a good picture and a good joke to have with her, though he wouldn’t mind if immediately upon receiving it she threw it out. He wasn’t sure how his face had looked to someone on the outside but it had felt mighty silly to him so it was bound to come out looking weird. He frowned a little as she said she didn’t want to be a buzzkill and did rightly say that he should maybe be getting to what work he had to during the feast. He gave a little smile, ”I have time to give one picture,” he said, ”But then I definitely have to work,” Ajaccio admitted with a little sigh as if working would be the most boring thing and really after hanging out with Chloe it was bound to be, ”I know it’s going to be super boring, but I could use an assistant?” he was in essence asking to be able to spend just a little more time with her, perhaps she wanted to go speak to someone else or hang out with someone else, but he asked regardless.

Chloë almost snorted at Ajaccio's response, not completely sure if he was being serious about getting her the picture but sort of hoping he was. She could only imagine her own face if he actually did show up with it at one point, although it would never match the expression he made on the picture. "Yeah but see that's where things go wrong because I would need at least, like.. ten to show off all of my brilliant impressions." She she replied, flipping her temporary blonde hair back with a little smile. In reality, her mind had just gone completely blank on the spot and after his picture she didn't want to come up with something dull and unfunny. "It's only as boring as you make it." Chloë responded in a slightly challenging tone as she crossed her arms. Taking pictures at a feast where people were dressed up all weird, creepy and funny could never be that boring if she thought about it. "If by assistant you mean you don't want to walk around alone, then I'm in. If you mean someone to boss around, then you've definitely got the wrong person." She chuckled, not opposed to just keep hanging out with Ajax instead of having to go look around for some of her other friends. Normally, she would happily move on to hang out with others, but with everyone dressed up and somewhat hidden she'd have to put in more effort and she wasn't feeling that right now. Also, she was sure they'd naturally run into some of them anyways.

Ajaccio could tell there was little getting her picture and he decided that would bbe fine, she could get a copy of his and that would be more than enough. He didn’t doubt that if given more time and chance she’d come up with fifty faces that would put his to shame, but he would just leave it. Ajaccio laughed lightly at her statement, ”You are right.” he said, ”That’s something my dad always says right before he does something decidedly boring,” Ajaccio knew it was right, he enjoyed himself because he made sure he would. He smiled at her response and gave a light shake of his head, ”Maybe I need my fun-won’t-let-it-get-boring friend?” he would make her do anything, and he wouldn’t admit that walking around along did make him feel just a little bit sad. He certainly didn’t want to walk around alone. Ajaccio smiled at her with a small hopeful expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back