I'm New...Obviously.

Bradley Skeffington

OOC First Name
Samuel
Why hello there, everyone! :D

The name is Sam, though my character name is Bradley Skeffington, and I'm new to this site if you couldn't already tell by the topic title. I'm a huge fan of HP and I'm always looking for a new, active site to join. Based on all that I've seen thus far, I can tell this site is rather active - I like that!

Sadly, it seems like September 19th is such a long time away before I can get sorted. Hopefully I'll be able to stick around until that time finally arrives. :erm:

Until then, I cannot wait to meet all of you guys!

Hey Sam :hug:

Welcome to HNZ! :D Smart move ;) My name is Patricia but everyone calls me Pat (among other things *points to OOC name* and there's a lot more where that came from xD ) I'm one of members of Site Staff on here, we have three other Global Moderators and two Admin (Nicolas King and Cecily Zhefarovich). Feel free to contact any of us if you ever have any queries, we're always happy to help out new guys ^_^

Unfortunately September 19th is a good bit off but feel roleplay in our Unsorted Roleplaying Area and get to know fellow members who will be joining Bradley in his first year. You are also free to RP anyway, just not the school grounds ;) To keep you occuiped you can also creat and adult character to be in the Ministry/Death Eater or anything really. Also, seeing as you're new having a look at out Site Documentation would be a good start ;)

Looking forward to seeing you around the board :)

- Pat

Hey there, Sam! :) Welcome to HNZ!
I know September 19th seems far off, but it'll be worth the wait, trust me. ;) Andddd, others have been waiting much longer than you'll have to, so you can always think about those poor suckers. :r

I hope you enjoy the board. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to shoot me a PM.

(I'm Nick, by the way. I was much less creative in choosing my character's name than you were. xD (My character and I only share a first name, fortunately.) ^_^ )

woo hoooo!!! Hi Saaammmm!
I'm Sally and is new as well :p

am looking forward on rp-in with you... xD

(And btw you don't have to wait till Sept 19th if you want your charrie to be sorted into Durmmy/ BB xD )

hopefully we'll bump on each other in a thread :p xD

I'm also glad to be part of this site, I'm so excited about the sorting, September 19 is near to me.I'm Madelaine Force, well I'm looking forward to have a thread to all of you. I want to belong to gryffindor house, how about you guys?

Thanks for much for the welcomes, guys!

As of right now, I think I want Bradley to be a Hufflepuff, though I'm not 100% sure just yet.

Hey Sam!

Glad you've decided to join the site. My name is Cyndi and I :wub: your pb. It kind of makes me miss Supernatural though and I've still got a month to wait until it comes back and I can see Sammy and Dean :( . It'll come quickly though just like sorting, so neither one of us will have too long to wait ^_^ You'll find that the sorting hat will get Bradley where he should be when the time comes :D

I hope you're enjoying yourself on the site so far. We're trying to kick-start a mentoring program here on HNZ and if you'd like, I can be your guide and help you out for the next few weeks :r . Let me know!

Hello Sam and welcome to Crackwarts xD Sorting will be here before you even know it so no worries about that ;) Like Cyndi I too ♥ your playby *drools* September 24th needs to get here fast so I can watch the boys again...anyhoo I digress. Our site staff is very friendly so if you have any questions then feel free to ask them anything. Most of 'em are purty smart :r Have fun and hope to get to chat with you more!! :D

Hey just droppin by to say hello too!!! If you are still around when we are sorted then it would fun to rping with you lol since we will be both first years.If you ever need someone to rp with send me a pm!!! see you around buddy!

Once again, thanks for all of the welcomes! Although I haven't been here for too long, I already feel as if I'm at home right now.

Hi Sam,

just wanted to extend the welcoming carpet another few inches here :)
hope you're having fun on the site so far, make sure to pop into the OOC area and chat with us all there.
There is the unsorted area to rp in and it's there you'll likely meet the friends that your character Bradley will go through school with.

glad you feel at home in our wee community of crazies ;)

Lin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back