Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Mahogany, 14 1/2", Essence of Demiguise hair, Bendy
Hi everyone!

I know its been a while since I have been on the site, but rl has been just a bit crazy as of late, and not all of it has been good. I think I was last online for more than a quick peek over two months ago.

Some of you are aware that my mom has been rather sick this year. She has diabetes that has become worse this year than before. She moved into a nursing home for rehab after falling at home, but has not been out for more than a week. Part of the reason she fell was that she has developed circulation issues with her legs/feet. This has gotten so bad that last week part of her leg had to be removed. She is back to the nursing home now, hopefully for the last rehab she will need before being able to come home again. It was really scary there for a few days. There was a high probability because of how sick Mom was that she wasn't going to make it through the surgery that she desperately needed to survive. Suffice it to say, these past few months have been an emotional roller coaster but finally looks to be on the upswing.

Now that things have settled down, I am finally able to spend some time online for me again. :D I have missed being able to rp and just chat in spam. It will take me a few days to ramp back up to what my new normal of being online will be. (Lil Monster is off school til Monday) Mostly, I will be online during my morning hours. Afternoons and evenings are now focused on homework for the Monster and her violin practice. I have developed a new hatred for the song 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star'. xD Sometime soon I will have to post a video of her playing. For her age and length of time on the instrument, she is doing really well.

Anyone who wants to start up an rp with one of my characters, just fire me off a PM and we can plot. Oh, how I miss plottage!!

Julie :wub:

WELCOME BACK, JULIE. :D
(I'm lying in bed with my laptop and didn't realize caps lock was on. I started to backspace it but then I was like "Nah. Julie can have caps lock.")

Cruise control for cool.

Julie!
I'm sorry to hear what your mom has been through. I hope things continue to stay on the upswing for her and for you.
Welcome back to the site! I'll see you around ^_^

I hope your mom continues to get better! I know how scary diabetes can be!
Welcome back ^_^

Nicolas King said:
WELCOME BACK, JULIE. :D
(I'm lying in bed with my laptop and didn't realize caps lock was on. I started to backspace it but then I was like "Nah. Julie can have caps lock.")

Cruise control for cool.
I TOTALLY FORGOT!!! NICK THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD I SNORTED!!! :woot:

Really, thanks everyone. I am so happy to be able to have time to get online again and to be able to rp. I have two characters ready to be truely dusted off and are plotting already. I can't wait!!

I am so sorry you went through that with your mom, and glad that things are looking up. My prayers are with you, as always. :wub:
If you wanna plot with any of my characters, shoot me a PM. ^_^
Glad to have you back! :hug:

~ Kaitlyn

You know how I feel about this :wub:

Yay you are back. I have a surprise for you. You can see it by clicking here. I hope you mom gets better. Tell her I said hi. I think some plotting is in order. I shall be sending you a pm. Seeing as shooting a pm seems a little extreme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back