Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Unknown
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Hazel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hi!

So it's been rather a few years since I've actually posted a return message... I don't know if that bodes well or not, but here we are! So I go by Zazz now, which is what some of you will know me as, the rest of you know me as Teigan - though I prefer Zazz for online strictly if that's okay, I'm Zazz everywhere to people I don't know in real life.

I'm coming in with a completely clear slate, I'm not likely to bring back anyone I used to roleplay before, but never say never amirite? We'll see how it goes.

I kind of just dwindled last time, pretty much just left and didn't really say anything to anyone, but you know how life gets, huh? Anyway, found myself looking back on the site every now and then, had an existential crisis at the ages of some of the characters I used to have (Felix Urie is practically middle aged!!!) and decided I might drop a line and sink very tentatively in, see if anything bites.

So I hope you'll see me around a bit more often!

~Zazz

Zazz!
Good to see you're trying to make a return to the site. Welcome back! ^_^

There's nothing I can say that I haven't already said across the living room, so I just want everyone to know that Zazz had her aforementioned existential crisis in the middle of Ikea when I casually mentioned the age of one of my characters children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back