Stefan Kozlov

another kozlov 🧭 observant 🧭 sketcher

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Mahogany Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Stefan did not know if he should regret signing up for the rose deliveries. He already joined a club, wait, two clubs and now here he was, armed with a basket of flowers and a list of names along with the notes. He skimmed through them and wondered if he knew anybody. Shrugging his shoulders and made his way to the Great Hall. He scanned the room before making a beeline for the Gryffindor table. He spotted Harper Alston and headed to the girl. "Hello, Harper. A rose delivery for you.", he held out the yellow rose to the girl. He gave her a small smile.

@Harper Alston

Harper was in a fantastic mood. She hadn't even made it to breakfast yet, and she had already received a rose. Even if she hadn't received one, she would have still been happy because, well, it was impossible not to be. With all the rose deliverers crisscrossing the castle, there was an excitement in the air that was positively contagious.

She had barely settled into her seat at the Gryffindor table when someone approached her. "Oh, hey Stefan!" Harper had never really had any in-depth conversations with the Hufflepuff before, but she knew him from classes. She took the rose with a grateful smile. "Thanks!" The rose was a lovely yellow, and she started to fill a glass with water to create a makeshift vase for it. "Was there a note?" she asked curiously.

Stefan nodded taking out the note from the small he had. He handed it to Harper, glad to see a classmate happy with what he signed up for. He did not expect any roses and was a bit guilty of not sending some too.

Happy Valentine's Day! Can't wait for you to run circles around me again.

-Nikko

Last edited:
Harper took the note and unfolded it. In spite of herself, she could feel her cheeks warm when she saw who the rose was from. Harper knew her reaction was ridiculous. The rose was yellow, and she had been half-expecting a rose from Nikko, given he was one of her closest friends. She had sent him a yellow one herself, and she winced a little when she thought of how impersonal her note to him had been, especially compared to the notes she had sent her other friends. Harper had been afraid that if she wrote him something more personal, he would somehow pick up on her crush. But that was obviously nonsensical.

Harper carefully tucked the note into her pocket and dropped the rose in the water-filled glass. She glanced down the table, wondering if Nikko had already made it to breakfast. She wanted to thank him in person. Realizing that she was being rude, she turned her attention back to Stefan and shot him a grateful smile. "Thanks again. How are the rest of your deliveries going?"

Slate was a bit surprised when Harper struck a conversation with him. They were not that sociable with each other, his fault mostly for not reaching out to his peers. He shrugged, realizing an answer would be more polite. "It was... interesting. I decided to stick to the Great Hall to make it easier.", he replied.

Harper nodded as Stefan explained his strategy. "That makes sense." The Great Hall was usually one of the busiest parts of the castle. She did wonder why Stefan had signed up to deliver roses since he didn't really seem all that sociable, but she knew that would be rude to ask. "What happens if you can't find someone by the end of the day? Do you just owl them?"

Stefan shrugged, not exactly considering the possibility of not finding the people. "Well, that's an idea.", he slightly smirked. He must admit Harper gave him an idea that would always work since owls were that smart. "This is why I'm sticking to the Great Hall. They will always come here to eat.", he said, adding a soft chuckle.

Last edited:
"It'd definitely be easier," Harper said, returning the smirk. "But maybe not as exciting." The in-person deliveries definitely added an air of ceremony to the whole affair. And she had to admit that having a bunch of owls swarming the castle probably wouldn't be very romantic. "That's true," she said with a nod. "It looks like everyone else had the same idea," she remarked as a couple people wielding baskets passed by. The Great Hall was already starting to fill up.

Stefan smirked before he glanced at what Harper was pointing out. "I guess I just love the walks although calling out random people is weird.", he wrinkled his nose at the thought. He glanced down at his basket. "I'd better get these delivered. I'll see you around?", he said to the Gryffindor. He was not that sociable but he was learning.

Harper chuckled at Stefan's comment. "Well, it's probably less weird when everyone else is doing the same thing." Most of the older students knew by now what to expect with rose deliveries on Valentine's Day. She didn't even look twice when the deliverers got inventive with their methods of attracting people's attention. "See you around," she said with a smile. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back