If only we're together, if only...

Devlin knew that he had annoyed Chyou when he had just purposely dragged her down without even a single word. He was just hungry at the moment, and Chyou's stubbornness was not going to stop him from eating. But even so, it's not like he would just eat there while Chyou was just watching, he disliked being watched, and besides, he did know that even though Chyou had said that she had eaten already, he didn't care, she should eat, and that's that. "Be it that you want it or not Chyou, you're going to eat. Or do you want be to force you?" He threatened though he was quite sure that she wouldn't be intimidated by it.

A smirk formed in his face as Chyou ordered his house elf around, really, the way that the little creature had shivered and do his work was quite entertaining to watch. "Just choose any room that looks available." He said flatly, he really didn't care whatever room it was that Chyou would sleep into, so long as it was not his siblings' room then it's fine. "Now, sit." It may look like he was ordering her around again, but who cares right?

Chyou had to laugh as he heard Devlin trying to threaten her, well why would she feel threatened listening to him saying that? "You're so funny" She shook her head and then looked at him blankly once more. "Don't force me to do anything I don't want or someone's going to be hurt real bad" She glared at him coldly before walking to the table and sat on the seat looking at the house elf who was preparing the food. She sat because she felt like it and she was going to sit anyway, she wasn't going to let Devlin order her around, oh no. The food looked good but she could cook so much better than these magical little creatures. She took the fork and pressed it to the roasted chicken "Hey, Hey!" She called the house elf. "Roast it a little bit more" She said ordering him as she saw him grabbing it and brought it back to the kitchen.

Looking back to Devlin who was smirking, Chyou started to glare at him once more. "Why the h3ll are you smirking?" She then looked back to Nanette who was standing not too far from them. "You've heard him" She said as she saw the house elf walking up to the stairs and disappeared. "Nanette cooks better than your house elves" She said flatly as she saw the chicken served on the table. "Are you f*king blind or stupid!? You've roasted it too long!" She stood up looking at the house elf. Yes she was pretty sensitive when it comes to food. She wanted it all to be perfect. "Whatever" She said as she sat down not caring about the chicken.

"No I'm not, I'll never be one." Devlin said with a shrug. He was not trying to be funny or anything, in fact, he was serious with what he had just said, though, from the looks of it, Chyou was not threatened even by one bit. "And who would that someone be?" Yes, Chyou can hurt him pretty bad when she's mad, but he's not going to say that out loud or that would be the end of him then, and besides, he can find it rather amusing to see her seethe in anger, well, except when she's being too annoying already that he would have the urge to just cover her to mouth to shut her up.

Devlin raised an eyebrow when Chyou turned to talk to him once more. His smirk didn't flattened nor disappeared when Chyou asked for the reason of it, in fact, it had just urged him to smirk more. "What? Do you got any problem with it?" He said, still with that annoyingly arrogant quirk of his lips. "Now, why don't you just cook instead of complaining?", yes, it is pretty funny when their house elf would flinch with every word being said by Chyou, but honestly, if she wasn't being that too intimidating by then, then the house elf could have done his job better. "Cook something else." He told the house elf with a glare, it's not like he would just eat that roasted chicken that had been roasted far too long, it may not look like it, but he's quite picky with the food that was being served to him.

Looking back to Devlin, a smirk appeared on her face as she glared at him coldly. "You" She said flatly and coldly, her set of brown eyes were still glaring at the boy, she wasn't moving an inch, not making any sound, she was looking at him as if she was observing him but she wasn't, she was just glaring. "I do not, but you do look quite odd" She said referring to the smirk that performed on Devlin's face. She had no problem with that, she was used to it but she was trying to annoy him a little, and have fun seeing his reaction. She rarely could annoy him this much when they were in school, usually she was busy doing her homework or practicing and she hung out with him if she had a spare time.

The house elf came bringing more food, the black haired girl had to rolled her eyes as she glared at the little creature who was shivering just being stared by the girl. "I don't want to cook" She said flatly as her fingers started tapping on the table showing that she was impatiences. She had no interest in eating anything in front of her, after all she was a vegetarian. But soon, a bowl of salad was prepared "You eat greens?" She glared back at Devlin wondering if he ate what she usually eat or this was served coincidentally or was made for her.

Devlin had just to smirk as Chyou tried to threaten him, as if she could do that, no not in a million years. Yes, she can be quite strong and all, and her respected her for that, but he will never ever lower himself down to ever admit that fact. "Let me see you try then.." He said flatly, his smirk still plastered on his face. Just a few days ago, he had this fight with someone that he barely knew, and he still had this glorious and delightful feeling of being victorious even without the use of magic and even if the said guy was years older than him. Of course, he hadn't shared that story to Chyou yet, it just hadn't crossed his mind until then. "Oh, do I really? But I do think that you're the one who looks rather weird today Chyou, in fact, you just don't look odd, you're acting weirdly as well." If Chyou wanted to annoy him or even tease him a little, then she should put more effort to it, cause what she was doing right now was not making any effect on him at all.

Her mentioning that she wouldn't want to cook was another issue though, that one had instantly annoyed him even just by a bit. He was hungry, no, he was starving, and if she would complain about every food that would be served at the table, then it would be better if she cook them herself. "Then just shut you mouth." He said with quite an irritated tone as he glared at her, however, when she glared at him back for having seen the bowl of salad served at the table, Devlin cannot help but to smirk once more. "In fact, those were for you Chyou, so go and eat it."[/font]

What Chyou just heard seemed illogical to her or at least she thought it sounded illogical, she was always like this and this shouldn't be too odd and she wasn't trying to add unusual. "Sounds dumb" She said before sighing and rolling her eyes. She glance at the window as she watch the snow falling as the flashback started to come to her head, the scene of her father murdering the mother of Chyou's as she held glass beside her, crushing it with her hand and the flashback ended. She could see herself bleeding, it did hurt but she was used to it. "D@mn it! I break everything in your place today" She cursed as she wipe her blood and saw the house elf cleaning it up. "I'll make sure Nanette deliver the new items that I broke the day after tomorrow" The little girl said making sure that she was going to replace it.

Since Chyou was pretty stubborn, she pushed the bowl of salad to Devlin "You should eat it, beside, vegetables are good for YOU" A smirk appeared once more on her face as she glared at Devlin, rising an eyebrow of hers plastering her innocent face, the face that the Professors usually see but not Devlin. "Or I will tell the Professor and you'll end up in a detention" She rose her pitch so that she sounded innocent, Devlin would either not care about this or annoyed. Of course she wont tell the Professor, why should she? It was completely illogical, but this way she could annoy him a little or at least she could have fun a little. She was a hypocrite, she acted differently around the professor, the way she talk to them and the way she talked to Devlin and the students was different, or they way she looked at the Professor and the way she looked at the Students was different as well.

"I don't think so." Delviln said flatly in response to Chyou's statement. Really, though she would say that she was not acting unusual at all, she was, just earlier when he was asking her some questions, she wouldn't even look at him, and he could tell that she was purposely doing it. A frown then appeared on his face as Chyou started to break the glass beside her, resulting to her having injured herself. He didn't particularly care about the glass that she had just broke, but rather, it was the wound that she had just given herself, really, why won't she just find another was on how she can relieve her anger. "You really are stupid Chyou, I told you that you didn't need to replace those things that you had just broken, though, it would be wise if you would stop what you were doing right now."

A smirk appeared had then made it's way to grace his features as Chyou had pushed that bowl of sald towards him, he just knew that she would do that, but then again, she's not the only one who's stubborn, he, after all, was just as stubborn as her. "No, it was for you, so you just go ahead and eat without any other word." He then pushed the bowl back to Chyou, giving her a glare in the process of doing so. "Now, you're sounding completely illogical, what do the professors have to do with it?"

Chyou glared at Devlin as she heard him calling her stupid, she didn't like the word, not even a bit. In her opinion, she was far from stupid, she considered herself as smart, oh well not just smart but a genius. But of course, other people could think differently. "And did you not remember what I said before? I'm going to replace it" She said still glaring at Devlin coldly without moving an inch as she wrapped her hand with a piece of cloth that was taken out of her pocket. "You know I can't control myself" She said not looking at him but to her hand, continue wrapping it, replying to Devlin's statement about her stop doing what she did. She sounded disappointed when she told him that she couldn't control herself. Deep inside, she wanted to be able to hold her anger toward the past but she couldn't and she tend to hurt herself or break anything near her when she lost her temper.

After finishing wrapping the cloth around her palm, she looked back to Devlin and plastered an innocent smile, a smile that would fool all of the Professors. "Hmm.... Can't I mess around a little?" Her pitch was higher than her usual tone. But then she dropped the smile and stare at the bowl in front of her and back to Devlin, again, coldly. "I'm sick of smiling" She took a fork and lifted the lettuce as she ate it. "Done" She pushed the bowl back to Devlin after eating a single leaf of lettuce and smirked. "If you're hungry then eat your food instead of pushing the bowl to me and force me to feed myself. I will eat when I feel like it" She said stubbornly, locking her brown eyes to his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back