If only we're together, if only...

It was always times like this at which Devlin would wish that Chyou would listen to him for once. Really, they were not going anywhere if they would continue with this self centered attitude of theirs, but none of them had realized that yet, for at the moment, both seemed to be too busy to order each other around to actually care what would have happened afterwards. No one was around to stop them now, not even Donavon, for surely, he was out of the house once again. The house elves wouldn't be able to do anything too, that thing was for sure, they would be too scared of him to actually approach them right now.

Devlin had had to bend down further as Chyou pulled him stronger than before, if she was another person, than she would have been beaten by him right now. If she was another person, then Devlin could have punched her right then and there, but then again, it was Chyou that he was talking about here, she didn't really care if he would hurt her anyways. "What the h3ll." He yelled, flinching a little as she grabbed his hair. Finally loosing his temper, he puled back from her, not even minding that in the process of doing so, he was just hurting himself. Without any second to spare then, he just grabbed her by the collar, his other hand taking hold of her hand which was on his head then. "Don't play around Chyou. Let go NOW" He said, repeating the same order that he had said before. If they were in school, then they would have probably casted spells against each other, but they weren't, so it seemed like the only way at which they could channel each other's anger is through physical confrontation as well as those snide remarks then.

OOCOut of Character:
it's fine.. :D

Chyou could feel Devlin trying to get away but she didn't let go, in fact she tighten the grip as she glared at him. "Stop f*king ordering me around you @sshole!" She cursed finally yelling at him. Devlin then grabbed her by the collar, if he ripped it then she would steal his sister's new clothes, she wouldn't want to wear something that other people had wore, it was nasty at least that was what she thought. "Get your filthy paw off me" She said tightening the grip and bent her legs a little, making him bow lower. Well of course he wont be in a comfortable position, beside that he wasn't used to bowing, the grip on the hair was something that everyone hated. Including Chyou, herself.

Knowing that they were really not going to let go of each other, Chyou smirked looking at him in the eye. "I'm not letting you go Devlin, you let go" She said calmly and coldly, still glaring at him in the eye. "Why are you not attacking me Devlin? Did that girl stop you from your hobby?" Again, she brought up that girl, she was so much more jealous than anyone else, that was why she mention her all the time. "Huh?" She pulled his hair to the side and this should cause more pain but knowing that Devlin was strong and arrogant, he shouldn't show her what he felt and he should be used it.

Devlin could feel Chyou's grip getting tighter on him, in fact, it was causing him more pain too, but seeing that he would never ever let her think that she had won, his face remained blank of any emotion other than anger and irritation. It really would have been easier to deal with her when they were at school, he could just petrify of froze her in place so she would have no choice but to actually obey him for once, but no, it was just too unfortunate that they had to fight outside of the school's boundaries, really. Nevertheless, they were going to go and graduate soon anyways, and they would be free to use their magic as much as they want, just thinking about it could make him smirk though, imagine what would happen then if they would be another fight, it would surely be chaos.

Frowning as Chyou brought up the topic about the girl again, Devlin decided that he had had enough. He wouldn't just stand there and let her do what she want, no, if he could hurt his little sister, then of course, he could hurt Chyou to. Smirking, he pushed her down on the ground then, forcing her to lie in there with his hands pressing against her shoulder, if she wouldn't let go, then he could just trapped her down on the floor without letting go as well. "Stop bringing that topic up again, d@mn, just shut up." He scoffed, glaring at her coldly by now.
OOCOut of Character:
Did I just do a gm here? If I did, sorry... :)

Chyou knew that Devlin dislike her bringing up that girl unfortunately she wasn't aware of the sudden attack from Devlin. She fell to the ground with some hair of Devlin's on her finger and his shirt ripped and accidentally hit her head on the ground hard that she could hear it. She couldn't feel the pain on her head at least not yet. But her vision was blurry and she lost her power and her mood in fighting with Devlin. A bruise would appear there and hopefully he didn't just broke her head. She had never had her head skull damage before, but she did broke her arms and legs before and of course, she had hurt other people even Devlin himself as brutal as the good friend of hers in front of her.

As Chyou felt her shoulder being pushed down to the ground, she laid there not even trying to get him off her, at least not yet. "What the h3ll" She said flatly looking up to the ceiling and then back to Devlin. "What's with the sudden attack Devlin? Are you offended because I brought up your little princess?" She glared at him coldly and place her hand on his arms, trying to get away from him. Now she could feel the pain on her head and soon she was dizzy. Actually Chyou was a little worried about her condition. If it wasn't because of the d@mn floor she wont end up like this. "Just get off me" She said weakly, she tried to push him weakly. "What have you done!" She rested her head on the floor.

OOCOut of Character:

arryt I cant stop them unless Chyou lose :r

When Chyou didn't yelled at him or act violently, Devlin knew that he had gotten overboard, that he had actually hurt her more than what he had intended. But then again, seeing that he was just too arrogant, he wouldn't just apologize for what he had done, after all, it was her fault too that she ended up that way. "D@mn Chyou, I told you to not bring her up again, or are you just too stupid to process that statement up?" He said, frowning. Of course, who wouldn't get irritated if you friend would continue to pester you around with the idea that you like a girl even though it was not true? Others might have tolerated it, but not Devlin. He's temper was just too short for that type of conversation.

"What happened to you now? Just say that you give up already and I'll let you go." He said, smirking now. He could see that she was really hurt by the way that she had spoken, she sounded rather weak, and though there was this tinge of worry in him, he wouldn't just let go, their fights always end up with one or both of them being injured anyways, and more often than not, it was them who would aid and treat each others wound as well, quite ironic isn't it?

Chyou didn't even bother if Devlin wanted to call her a child or stupid or even more. Right now what she wanted was to rest on the couch and put ice on her bruised head and sleep. She knew that later Devlin would do something for her bruise on her head but she didn't care, she just wanted him to stop but she was too arrogant to beg and told him that she gave up. "Stop being a child Devlin and get off" She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, opening her eyes seeing everything spinning. "Get off me, I'm not even joking" Her tone showed that she was worried and this rarely happen. At least if she was unconscious in school, him or other people could get her to the hospital wings and she was currently away from school what if one of the siblings got home? And saw her lying on the floor? That was an embarrassment for her.

Soon Chyou began to be paranoid as her condition was worse. "We can stay in this uncomfortable position if you want" Of course Devlin wouldn't want that neither did Chyou. But Chyou was so much more comfortable than Devlin, after all she was lying down and she didn't need to keep up her balance unlike Devlin who had to use all his strength to keep her on the floor and to not fall to the side. She was going to make him pay later in school when she had a wand with her.

It was evident that Chyou was indeed not joking and that she was indeed hurt, that thing was easily noticed by Devlin as he heard her talk. Sighing, he moved himself away from her then, not that he was giving up and following her orders, it's just that, what would he do then if she would just lay unconscious there and Donavon and the others arrived, he didn't care about what the others would do, but Donavon, being the only one aside from Dakota who could perform magic out of school wouldn't be very pleased. He didn't like that thought at all, not that he was scared of him, but it was that he was intelligent enough to know that he shouldn't cross his line at the moment, at least, not until he graduated. "Stand up" He said flatly, not even looking at her now as his attention was on his shirt now which is pretty much ripped already. Of course he knew that once Chyou had gotten to feel better, she would take his revenge on him, but he didn't really care. He was always ready to defend himself anyways. "Had you had enough?"

Actually, Chyou was pretty surprised that Devlin would let go probably he was thinking the same way as her? She got up even before he told her to stand up and held her head walking toward the couch and slam herself on it, lying on her stomach, burying her face on the pillow, ignoring what Devlin had to say. She held her head with a hand of hers, it hurts even when she touched it. She pressed it trying to see if she didn't break it, thankfully it was just a bruise instead of a broken skull. She wouldn't know what to do if she broke her head outside school or at least somewhere where there was no adults. "F**k you Devlin" She murmured and lifted her head a little so she could see where he was. "You're enjoying yourself huh?" She asked sarcastically before burying her face on the pillow once more. At this point she wasn't even sure if Devlin was actually enjoying himself seeing her suffered like he used to or worried if someone else came and found what happen or even about her. Or was he being an ignorant? But why should she care? After all what she wanted was to stay conscious, she didn't want to look awful when she got back to her cousin's house.

"What do you think?" Devlin simply said as Chyou asked if he was enjoying himself. Of course, there was still that part of him that enjoys seeing that he had won over her, but there was that part too that was rather worried, why, he didn't have to think about that now. "You just get what you deserve." He then added before he set off to the kitchen, not even bothering to listen to the snide remarks that he was sure that he would hear. He got a few ice from the fringe and placed it in an ice pack. He knew that she'll need that, after all, he was sure that she was in pain after what he had just done to her.

"Use this." He said flatly as he throw the ice pack to her and sat himself down on the couch that was just next to the one that she was using. "You're intelligent enough to know that you shouldn't sleep without me telling you, aren't you?" He then added as he continued to watch over her, he was quite sure that the moment she recovered, she'll eventually do something just so she would get even with him, but then again, he didn't mind it.

Actually Chyou was feeling rather stupid, she could have protected her head by lifting it a little but she wasn't aware of the sudden attack, she didn't expect such thing. Of course she was offended hearing what Devlin said to her but she didn't even bother to give a comment. She lied there as she started to think of her cousin who was the owner of a potion shop. He could give her a potion to heal her, he may not be a healer but he still could heal other people. He could brew potion like he made a hot chocolate, or in other words it was easy for him to brew potions. "Shut up" She murmured, once more.

Feeling the cold ice pack on her back, she grabbed it and place it on her head without even thanking him. Well why should she? He made her like this. Right after she placed it on her head, she threw it to the side. It hurts even if she placed it there but if she didn't then it might be worse. "I don't want it" She said flatly not wanting it just like her not wanting to eat. "I do what I want Devlin, I can sleep whenever and wherever I want. I can always tell your older siblings what happen and they will let me rest here for a while" She looked to the side, staring at Devlin and smirked before shutting both of her eyes again.

Devlin frowned when Chyou had decided to act stubborn once again and throw the ice pack, really, why does she need to act so much like a child? "D@mn Chyou, you're being childish again, just use it." He said, glaring at her. She had always been like that it seemed, not wanting to do anything against her will even though she knew that the right thing to do was to actually listen to someone for once. "You would use it even though you don' want to, got it?" Without even waiting for her reply, he placed the ice pack back to her head, it would be the most logical thing to do after all, or else, it might just get worse.

"Idiot, I'm telling you not to sleep because you have a big lump on your head..." He said, smirking. It was a common knowledge that that injury that she had had could have been worse, both of them weren't even sure of that yet, and here she was, saying that she would want to sleep. "Whatever.. do what you want, I'll go and change the shirt that you had just ripped." He then said after looking at her for a couple of minutes. He looked rather disheveled at the moment, no thanks to her.

As soon as Chyou felt the cold eyes on her back of her head, she shut her eyes feeling the pain. "I wont Devlin, I wont! It hurts so much more than you could ever imagine" She threw it to his face not caring if she hit it on the right place or not. She was actually exaggerating of course it hurts but she could still deal with it, after all she had been in a much worse situation and this was nothing compare to it. But she didn't deal with herself seeing everything spinning. "Stop ordering me around Devlin, I'm not doing what I don't want" She said sharply without even looking at him and place both of her hands on her head, letting a gap on it so she wasn't touching her head.

Chyou sat up and rolled her eyes as she rested herself on the couch. "I can always sleep on my side, idiot" She said still glaring at him and looked down to the house elves that were scared, smirking at them and then back to Devlin. "That I? You took part in it as well Devlin" She said flatly and ordered a cup of bottle of milk shake, one of her favorite drink from the house elf. After all Devlin told her to do whatever she wanted and she wanted to drink that now. In a minute, it appeared, she drank half bottle of it before closing her eyes once more.

Devlin had had to thank his good reflex that he was able to dodge the ice pack that Chyou had just thrown back at him. Just like what he had thought before, she wouldn't indeed listen to what it was that he had just said, she would always take everything as an order even though it really was not one. Frowning, he throw the ice pack back to the couch where he had just been sitting, if she didn't want it, then so be it, it wouldn't be his fault if that head injury of hers would worsen. "You hate being called a child yet you are always acting like one." He knew that he shouldn't have said that thing as it would just indeed make the matters worse, but then again, he just couldn't help himself, after all, what she was doing was really irritating in his opinion.

"If you weren't too stubborn to let go, then it wouldn't have ripped, moron." He said with another glare as he proceeded towards the stairs. Chyou had been there in the house before, and from the looks of it, she look really at home too for her to order the house elves around. Frowning once more, he walked up to his room with only one thought in his mind, he's not going to wear an expensive shirt whenever Chyou is around.

Since Chyou wasn't feeling so well, the girl kept quiet as Devlin mocked her. Friendly speaking, she didn't like what he said, not at all. She was too stubborn to listen to him and she was too proud of herself that she had forgotten what was right to do. "Stop calling me a child Devlin, you are too for being stubborn. If you let go of me then I wont have to cling on you that long and I wont have to rip your f*king shirt." Chyou didn't think that Devlin would care if that shirt was expensive or not but he did care and if he wanted her to pay then she wont mind. She had a lot of money, and she could spend it as much as she wanted.

As soon as Devlin went up, she stood up walking toward the window seeing the snow falling heavily as an owl started flying toward the window. She opened the window and gave the owl a treat and read the letter about her no being able to go back to her cousin's house for a week because they had something to do. She stayed for a while as she finished her drink and went upstairs, and walk toward Devlin's room. Without knocking, the girl barged in and walked toward his bed, lying herself on it not caring if he mind or not, she did that million times and either this boy liked it or not he should just deal with it. "I'm going back to LA today, Ryan's no where to be found, my cousins will be doing this family routine. Psh" From the tone of hers, she was upset. She didn't want to go back home and see that man in the face, but what to do? And at the moment and she wasn't a big fan of hotels or inns or stuff like that. After all Calvin, the father of Chyou's might not be home. He might be in his girlfriend's house but again she didn't know, he might be home and Chyou might have to face him again.

Of course, Devlin had heard Chyou's statement, but even so, he decided not to respond to her by then, fro if he did, then he was quite sure that they would end up into another fight once again, which he didn't really mind if only Chyou was not in the condition that she was now. "Just shut up.." He said loud enough for her to hear as he continued to head upstairs, not even bothering to wait for her response.

Devlin immediately grabbed a simple looking white shirt as he reached his room, he didn't really mind whatever it is that he would wear, so long as it is not an expensive one like what he was wearing before. It's not that he cared about the cost of the shirt, but he wouldn't really appreciate it if Donavon would ask about it. Taking of his ripped shirt and throwing it to a nearby trash bin, he was rather surprise when the door to his room opened and Chyou had come in. "Didn't you even learn how to knock?" He was not really expecting an answer from her, after all, she had done that a million times before, and he was supposed to get used to it already. He frowned when he saw her lie herself down in his bed, but just like her barging into his room without any warning, he was used to what it was that she was doing already. Sitting down on the edge of his bed, he threw a pillow at her, signifying that he was still irritated. "You could just stay here.. I'm sure that you're already missing Donavon after all... or if you insist, Danton." He said leaning his back against the headboard of his bed. The house was big anyways, and he was sure that there would be a room for her to stay in if she chose to, after all, he knew that her going back to LA would mean that she would have to face with her 'father' once again.

Just as Chyou thought Devlin complained about her not knocking the door, but again she didn't care she had done that a lot of times. "Usually I explode other people's door but since I'm not in school, I can't do that" A smirk appear as she slept on the side of her head. As she saw Devlin walking to the bed, she was aware of him attacking her soon and just as she thought, he threw a pillow at her. Luckily she caught it and threw it back to Devlin. Imagine if he hit her head with it, she would probably scream in pain except if the rest of the siblings were there then she would've shut up and pretend as if she was alright but really she wasn't. "Watch out when we're in school, Devlin" She glared back at him as she felt the soft blanket under her.

Right after Devlin mention about Donavon, Chyou quickly looked away. "I am not!" She did had a crush on that guy, back when she was a lot younger she used to have a big crush on him but not anymore. She did like him but not that much, actually deep inside without her knowing she loved Devlin more than she could love anyone else. But she had no idea about this feeling inside. "I can stay?" She was extremely thrilled knowing that. This wasn't the first time of her staying in the Howards manor, but she wasn't expecting to stay here today. After all she had no idea if they had this awkward routine as well and couldn't be bothered by other people. "Hopefully your sister wont scream like this mad girl in the middle of the night. What's her name again? Oh yeah, Dorothy" Just like Chyou, they were all unpredictable, they would do whatever they wanted anytime to anyone, with or without a reason.

Devlin had been able to gracefully catch the pillow that was just thrown to him by Chyou, for if not, then he was quite sure that he would have hit his head on the bead's headboard. Setting the pillow down to his side, he just threw her a rather annoyed look, but this one was unlike the ones that he had used before, for after all, he was already calming down a little, and so was she it seemed. "That goes the same for you, do watch out once we're back at school." He said, yawning a little as he did so. At school, he knew that the damage that they would do to each other would have been worse, after all, they would be able to use their wands there, and it would be an all out fight at which they would throw hexes at each others face without minding about the consequences seeing that there would always be an infirmary to help them heal their wounds.

"Says you, but then why are you looking away now?" He knew that Chyou had indeed this infatuation with his older brother, and though he wouldn't admit it to himself, he was really annoyed by it, if she would have liked someone, why was it that it was to be his older brother? "You should really have your ears checked Chyou, I just said that you could stay hear, didn't I?" Just looking at her, Devlin had already known that she was quite happy that he had told her to stay, after all, he knew that she wouldn't really be thrilled about staying under the same room as her dad.When she talked about his oh-so-lovely sister, Devlin started to frown even more, of course, Dorothy would be there, how could he have not considered it? He was quite sure that Dorothy would be able to annoy the h3ll out of Chyou as well as him with her constant screaming. "You have to see for yourself about that."

Chyou had a plan already on how to get back on Devlin. Soon she would be attacking him in the school and once the professors came she would just act as if she did nothing wrong but usually when she was fighting with Devlin, she could always hide. With her sharp hearing, she could always tell when other people come and both of them would have hide right after that and continue. Although they were caught one time and Chyou couldn't blame Devlin that much because she didn't want him to get the detention for a week. "I've practiced some spells Devlin, so you watch your back when we're there. From the moment you got yourself in there then you're in huge trouble" They always had great and dangerous duels when they fought, much more worse than other students. And when they fought other students they were so much greater than most older students in the school, with his strength and her speed they were unbeatable.

When Devlin brought up the topic, she glared back at him. "I don't have to look at you in the eye all the time" She said trying to defend herself. "And according to you, he's never home so why should I be excited of it? And beside I'd lock myself up in the room this night so that I wont be bothered by your younger siblings." She might sound rude but that was the only thing that she could do. She wont survive in there if she didn't lock the room, anyone could always barge in and attack her while she was sleeping. And she was sure than Devlin's older siblings wont do such childish and stupid action. "Mark my word Devlin, I do not like your brother that way" She said, reassuring him.

It was a common knowledge that Chyou is a great duelist, that thing had always been acknowledged by Devlin. In fact, he respected her for being able to actually stand against him whenever they would duel against each other. He also knew that Chyou had been really determined to learn lots of spells, ones that she would be able to use in the near future. But even so, it doesn't mean that he's going to let her get a head of him, right? Though he's not one who would study and read that much, he had read some books and was now eager to try it out on someone. But then again, he had to wait till he get back to school in order for him to do it. "You're not the only one who had practiced Chyou, so I will give the same advice to you." He said, shrugging, though a smirk had found its way to his face.

He had to smirk even more when Chyou retorted back to his statement. It was quite amusing, her reaction that is. "Why are you acting so defensively?" He knew that she was being annoyed by his statements. Annoyed just like how he had felt whenever she would bring about the topic about this girl that he had met before. "Had it ever occurred to you that we do what spare keys for every room here in the house?"

Of course Devlin knew how to cast spells that she had performed before. That was the only reason why he was Chyou's only friend. She dislike having idiots around her and she refused being around them. The reason why she didn't got along her siblings were that they were so much weaker than her, that was why she was never with them. But Devlin was different, so much different than any other students in school and beside he was also a pureblood. "Of course Devlin, of course. But being tinier than you means that I can move better and faster than you" She said flatly not looking at him.

Chyou really didn't want to talk about Donavon, she did like him and she still does has a crush on him but that didn't mean that she wanted to be with him. She got up from her bed and walk toward the balcony ((Hopefully the room has one)), opening the window as she felt the cold breeze brushing on her cheek. She closed her eyes and looked to the sky, seeing the snow falling. The wind was blowing pretty hard yet she didn't care, she didn't wear any coat at the moment but she was used to it. When Devlin said something, she was still in the balcony, she walked back to the door and looked at him. "Huh?" She asked not catching what he said. "Devlin have you eaten anything?" Alright, this was pretty awkward that she cared if he had eaten anything but she didn't care about herself. Probably it was because they had been friends since they were young so they took care of each other. Well of course, who else would take care of them? Both had parents who seemed dead but actually were alive, and both had siblings only Chyou wasn't too fond to her siblings, she wasn't sure about Devlin.

Devlin decided not to respond to what it was that Chyou had said about her being way faster than him. Of course, she did have the point. That's precisely the reason why they do complement each other nicely especially in duels. Devlin is a quick thinker and he's rather straining as well, and Chyou.. she's swift and very agile. They're invincible when they work together as a team. Yawning as Chyou started to move out towards his room's balcony, Devlin decided to lay down on the bed himself. Relaxing himself a little after the walk and the argument that they had earlier. A frown formed in his face when he realized that Chyou wasn't able to fully get what it was that he had said earlier. "Never mind." He said flatly, covering his face with a pillow. He's quite tired, but he's not really feeling sleepy nor he needed any rest. It's quite weird really.

Removing the pillow from covering his face as he heard Chyou talk once more, Devlin move to lie on his side, that way, he'll be able to get a clearer view of her. "Have I eaten anything? No I haven't, seeing that you have just decided to walk out of Poison Ater earlier."

Chyou narrowed her eyes as she listened to Devlin who didn't want to repeat what he said before. Well she wouldn't care, it was all up to him if it was something important then he would have told her but if not then he would be acting like this. "Suit yourself" She said flatly as she walked toward the mirror checking her head. There was a lump on it but she was alright now, she didn't even care about herself. "You'll have to give me free bottles of potions then" She said as she looked at it, touching it a little and looked back to Devlin who was lying down on the bed.

This was the time when both acted like married couples. Even though they weren't together, they cared about each other, and even though they hurt each other, they would manage to heal each other as well. "Since when?" She asked referring to him not eating. Chyou didn't even care if she hadn't eaten for days, but she did care about Devlin. "You should eat now" She said flatly, still looking at him in the eye.

Devlin went to a sitting position as Chyou moved towards the mirror in order to check herself. Of course, there would be a lump in her head, and it was him who had caused that. But then again, he was not going to apologize. "Go ask the house elves for it." He said with a shrug. Normally, it would be him who would help her aid herself, but then right now, he figured that it was not needed, she does look fine after all.

A smirk had made its way to his face as he processed what it was that Chyou had said. When was it that he had last eaten? As much as he could remember, it was just that last morning then. But hearing her said that he should go and eat, he stood up and walked towards her, looking at her reflection in the mirror. "You should cook something then..." He said, it had been quite sometime since he had been able to eat something that was not prepared by the house elves for him, or something that he had not gotten out from a restaurant. And besides, it had been quite sometime too since Chyou had cooked something for him.

Why would Devlin give Chyou the potion himself when he was at home? Of course he would order the house elves to get her the potion. "I will" She said flatly as if she showed no interest. "Cook? Without magic? Are you kidding me?" Chyou rarely cook when she wasn't in school, usually the house elves cooked for her and sometimes she would ask them to help her cook but she didn't like being helped by other people. She'd rather do it on her own but she could only do this when she was in school. "Beside, I'm a vegetarian" This was the other reason why she was so thin, that she was a vegetarian.

Chyou turned herself so she was facing Devlin and walked toward him. "Are you well?" People who didn't know that they were actually best friends would think that they were together since they were often found together and took care of each other very well. But they were never together and probably hadn't think of themselves ending together. "No, that's the house elves job. But you MUST eat" She said refusing to cook.

Of course, Devlin knew that Chyou would refuse to cook for him, after all, it had always been like that. It is in much persuading that she would ever do something for him, and persuasion is not really his forte. He would never do such a thing for after all, he was just too arrogant to do that. That's probably why their conversations would always lead to a fight.Of course, she did have a point too. He could have just asked the house elves to cook for him, after all, it was their job. It was the house elves' job to serve their family to no end. But even so, he wasn't feeling like doing it at the moment. "I won't eat then." He said flatly, face remaining impassive as if he had actually no interest in eating. He can be quite stubborn at times really, the same way that Chyou had been stubborn about eating earlier.

"Why are you asking if I'm well anyway? Do I look like I'm not?" It was on times like this that they do act and look like a couple. They both cared about each other a lot though both of them would never admit it. They had never been vocal about what they thought about each other after all, but they do know that they have each others' back when the going gets tough. Their relationship is pretty much like that it seemed, but it needs not be defined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back