If only we're together, if only...

Chyou Jin Howard

OOC First Name
Sally [main]
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Both arrived safely to the Howard manor which was located in England, Chyou wasn't a big fan of the place but at least she get to stay away from her father. And thankfully there were no one there, at least not yet. Only both of them and the house elves. Chyou dislike Devlin's siblings, they were too noisy and all, including Chyou were arrogant so if they met, they would probably kill each other. "Broken vase" She said looking at the expensive broken vase on the floor. There was probably a fight before or was it the house elves's fault? Well Chyou didn't really care, as long as she they were quiet, then she would be fine.

Looking back to Devlin who was standing not too far from Chyou, she smirked. It had been a while since she visit the place. "Nothing had changed, including the mess that your siblings had caused. My younger siblings wont do what they did" She said proudly, in other words, they weren't bugging her off. She got to spend her day without annoying noises that was caused by her younger siblings. "Are you not sick and tired of them?" She said flatly without even bothering to look at him. "Why not kill them all?" Of course her idea was crazy but since Chyou didn't love any of her family, she could say that. She wouldn't even care if her younger siblings were killed.

After such a long way of travel, both Chyou and Devlin had finally arrived safely at the Howard manor. Surely, no one was there yet, for the manor was unusually quiet, well, except for the mess around the whole house, it seemed to be devoid of any living soul. "That's normal, pay no attention to it." He said as he walked passed the broken vase that Chyou had just motioned to, of course, as he had figured, another fight must have ensued in the manor earlier, too bad though that he was not there to witness it. "Probably Dorothy's fault once again." He added with a bored tone as he settled himself down to a couch nearby.

"How long was it since you have last visited this place? You shouldn't have expected that anything would change." It's true though, for it seemed like there was no hope for any of them to actually change, they have their own life and personality, the only thing that their family shared is probably their hatred of muggles as well as their affinity to dark arts. "I will, one day I will Chyou...But at the moment, I think they'll be of use." He stated, thinking back at how much he had wanted to have his sister dead during their last fight, but of course, he needed to hold back by then, for for all he knew, Donavon wouldn't allow him to do anything that he wanted at all, and that thing he doesn't like.

Of course all of these were normal, well if it wasn't then Chyou would be very surprised, after all Devlin's siblings were all psychopaths just like Chyou and Devlin and she was sure that Devlin too made messes like these. "Hmmm how are you killing them?" Now she was getting interested in the plan however she didn't think that killing little devils would be a good idea because they too were acting like both Chyou and Devlin so at least they knew how these two think and they could support these two. "To be honest, I'd rather kill mudbloods than your siblings. I hate those students in school, those filthy people." She complained as she tried to remember about what happened in the school last time. Devlin was there and those kids made a huge deal of her petrifying a student. "What the h3ll... Seriously" She said flatly as she walked over the couch and sat on it, starring at the fire.

There were a lot of things coming to Chyou's mind at the moment. Even though she was with Andrew, she was much more comfortable with her childhood friends and worse she fell for him without her knowing. All these years, she didn't know that this feeling inside existed and until now she had no idea that the reason why she was jealous was because she fell for the devil. "What do you think will happen later? I mean, I'm looking forward on executing my father but I'm a little nervous about it." After all Chyou was still a kid, and she was still a human being. "I'm thinking about poisoning him my cousin own a potion shop, he brew potion and poison so I can always count on him. Or should I cast the killing curse?" She asked flatly, still looking at the fire.

"How to kill them? I haven't thought of anything yet, but I prefer the slow and painful way....but I guess it would be long from now, I can still use them ,and it might actually be pretty bad to loose some of the pure blood here.", Devlin said, yawning. Of course, it might have been pretty crazy for him to say that he would really kill his family, his parents he would have no hesitation for sure. "Filthy mud bloods, you shouldn't have talked to them at all.....you're wasting your breath by then." He stated, remembering that event in their school last time, it was pretty annoying really, how the two of them were surrounded by all those blood traitors, really, irritating.

Devlin turned so that he can look properly at Chyou when she started to speak about her father once again, that's probably the reason why they had gotten so close, he can listen to her talk, comment honestly without any hesitation, and she on return, would do the same. They shared the same hatred for their parents, and that was the one that bonds them. "There's no need to be nervous Chii, if you have set your mind on it, then do it, don't hesitate, cause if you do hesitate, then you won't be able to do your task perfectly." Of course, she had all the right to be nervous and all, after all, it was her father that they were talking about, nevertheless, he did know what her father had done to her family as well, and he did know how she had wanted so much to have him dead. "Poisoning, that won't be enough Chyou, it would be much better to see him die in agony right? To see him slowly dying and begging for your forgiveness." Bloodthirsty and as sadistic as it was, that was really Devlin's opinion, poisoning would be too light for a punishment for Chyou's father, no, that wouldn't be enough in his opinion.

Chyou agreed on Devlin's statement about muggleborns, she hated them with all her heart especially knowing that her father left her mother because of a muggleborn, that made everything worse. Before she was alright with those people but not anymore, not until that night. "Are you kidding me? My father can kill me" Actually she was scared, but she didn't tell anyone, no one but Devlin. Her father seemed to be a deatheater but Chyou had no idea if he was one or not. But Calvin could do anything he wanted, even to Chyou. She was like a little duckling to him, who he can easily kill, but Chyou would do anything to get off his grip, and she would do anything to execute him. "My cousins shall be in my side, I'll do it the day I got myself out of the school, or at least when I get to use my wand to kill him." Now she was a little confused about the plan. But she was sure that her cousins had plans in the mind, and they were more experienced in these kind of stuff.

Looking back to Devlin who was telling Chyou about showing no mercy to her father, the girl agreed. Well of course, why should she have the heart to even like him? He was a monster, a heartless beast. "I was only three!" She now yelled and looked at the fire burning as she held the grudge inside her. "Now because of him I feel like killing myself, curse him!" If anyone was ever in her position, then they should know how she felt. How could that man leave his own daughter in the forest on one cold winter? Yes, he was heartless and still is. "You'll be helping me" She said flatly and weakly referring to that one day when she was going to kill him. Yes, in the future.

Devlin had no real idea whether Chyou's father was some sort of a death eater or not, or whether he was in any way, associated with Dark arts, nevertheless, he knew that he did deserve to die for all the sins that he ad committed, for all the pain that he had cause Chyou. He deserved it more than anything else, to beg for forgiveness, to go on his knees asking for Chyou to spare his life, it would be the day that Devlin would surely want to witness. "You'll kill him before he could kill you, don't be afraid of him Chyou, I'm here." He said flatly, he do knew that Chyou had already the idea that he wouldn't leave her alone in her path to that goal of hers, he had already known long ago how much she had wanted to kill her father, and he had always been there to support her if she needed it.

"Don't feel like that, you're only making it seem like he won, that hate would be the fuel for you to get your revenge." He said remembering those stories that he had heard from her, the feeling of killing her self was something that Chyou shouldn't feel, it was nothing at all, she shouldn't back down now, she had chosen that path, and she must go on no matter what. "I'll be helping you of course..It would be my pleasure to see his doom." He stated, smirking evilly as he did so.

At this point Chyou knew that Devlin would be there for her and she was relieved knowing that. Actually Devlin was good at dueling, better than Chyou but Chyou was so much faster than anyone else, other people might have to wait until someone else talk or cast a spell but Chyou could tell that someone would come from the very first time they step their feet not too far from her. Not too far meant somehwere around including behind the pillars meters away from her. She could even name the animals from the forest just by listening from the tower which was located miles from the forest , yes she had the best hearing. "We'll be a good team" She said not looking at him. "With you and your brilliant ideas and my speed and sharp hearing, we can make those people bow down to us. I mean it, everyone in school" Sometimes she wanted to bully everyone in school but her mind told her to not do that, because that would be considered as wasting her time and energy.

Honestly Chyou was afraid of losing Devlin, what if he was influenced by someone else? And tried to influence her and stop her from doing her plan? "If you ever agree with that girl about her nonsense then I shall hurt her and St.Mungos will be next for her. At least I'll give her an idea that she shouldn't mess with me. But you're ever influenced by her, then she's dead." Again she said now looking at Devlin, she wasn't kidding. Jealousy grew in her, she wanted to be exclusive but then again she did put someone in her heart beside Devlin even though she spare so much more for Devlin. So it seemed that they were even but since Chyou was too arrogant to deal with that fact, she wont stop from talking about that girl. Oh no, at least not until she knew that nothing happen between them two.

Of course, Chyou and Devlin would surely make a good thing, that thing was indeed for sure. Devlin always had the best ideas and he was a good duelist too, and Chyou on the other hand, no one that he knew could match her speed, and even her hearing was quite amusing in his opinion too, she was actually a good match for him whenever they do duel against each other. "I know that, that's why we're always together, aren't we?" He said, smiling the tiniest of smiles, one that was reserved only in such rare situations such as this, one that was never seen even by his siblings actually. "One day Chyou.. just they wait, they'll see what we can do."

Devlin frowned when he heard Chyou brought the topic about the girl once again, honestly, hadn't she let go of that yet? She really appears to be jealous to him, and it might have been rather funny if he wasn't being annoyed by her constant asking. "I told you, she's nothing, there's no need to think about her, she'll never be able to influence me Chyou, I'm not that weak." He said flatly, really, why had she ever thought that he'll actually be influenced by the said girl to change his beliefs? His resolve was strong, it can never be broken by anything, and he had his goal in life, he'll do anything to achieve it, be it that he would step on someone in the process of doing so, and no one, he mean no one, would be able to stop him from doing that. "What will you have to hear for you to stop bringing that topic up?"

Somewhere inside, Chyou liked being told that they were always together because they complete each other, he was her bestfriend, the best from all, the only one who could understand her position, her feeling, and everything about her. And the only one who could read Chyou like an open book if he was lucky enough while other people knew nothing about Chyou. Not even Collin knew what was up with her even if she wasn't covered it up. "No, I want it now. Before I graduate, I'd like to see them one by one shiver even more than now whenever they see me or us" Not that the students didn't shiver when she was around but she wanted more than that, she wanted them to break down to their knees or flee when she was near them. She didn't scare them too much because of the professors but soon she would do it, not caring if the professors were around or not.

Of course Devlin wasn't weak but Chyou was still worried "Don't be fooled by those girls, they're as dangerous as veelas. Those filthy half breeds" Chyou was also one of those prejudiced against non human beings. But deep inside she felt that it wasn't fair that some had special power but not human. "I... I don't want to hear anything" She didn't know what to hear, she was jealous that was it. And she would bring it up until she knew that the girl was nothing to him. That she was as filthy as the rest, knowing that he didn't attack her was actually bugging her off but she had to keep quiet for a while. At least not until she blasted.

Chyou was the only person that had been able to get close to Devlin, she's the only one that he had trusted enough for him to tell her everything that he deemed necessary for her to know, she was the only person that could put up with his attitude, and she was the only person that he considers to be his equal, one that he respects even if he wouldn't say it out loud. "We could always do that Chyou, if only you're not worrying about what those stupid professors would do or say, I never did care." Comparing the two of them, it was Devlin who was more of a rule breaker, he didn't care if he get any detention for acting so stuck up and bullying other students, he's not one to actually try to be subtle, probably because he was not really a prefect, unlike her. Students were afraid of him it seemed, and honestly, he liked that, it makes him feel rather superior and all.

"I won't be fooled, mark my words." He said, really, he's one who would not easily fall for someone, no matter how beautiful or rich that person might be, he's not that easily to be attracted, he has high standards it seemed. "You don't want to hear anything? I'm giving you the opportunity to ask questions, so ask now." Devlin didn't like talking about the said girl really, but if this was the only way for them to actually stop talking about that topic then by then, then he would answer her questions, he need not to hide anything after all.

Being perfect was the main goal of Chyou's. And it seemed that Devlin couldn't understand her, he didn't care about what the professors think of him but Chyou was different, she wanted the professors to think that she was perfect while the students shiver whenever she was near them. But she wanted more than that, she wanted the professors to flee whenever she was there, and this was quite impossible, at least at the moment. "Oh please Devlin, I have to care! If not then I'll be nothing, nothing at all" She wasn't the kind of girl who had the guts to bully other people, she was bullied but then she turned into a bully and this happened in the second semester when she was in Hogwarts Scotland.

Now she was getting more jealous, the more she think about him and the girl the more jealous she was. And even though Devlin would give her a chance to ask any question, she didn't want to. She didn't have any question, she was just jealous and no one had to know. "I said I don't have any question" She said glaring at him as she pushed him away and looked at him. She was mad, and she wasn't sure why she was like this. The girl was usually logical, but jealousy turned her illogical.

Devlin wanted to say something to actually make Chyou realized that she needs not to be perfect, and no, it's not going to be that cliche and cheesy line, 'you're perfect just the way you are' or that mushy statement, 'follow your heart', really, just thinking about those lines makes him want to puke. "You'll eventually get tired of it one day, and when that day comes, I'll have to celebrate I guess." He said, it wasn't a straight to the point way of saying that he wanted her to be herself, and he wasn't even sure if she'll ever get what he meant, h3ck, she might even be offended if she had misunderstood him.

When pushed by Chyou, Devlin had become rather irritated. Really, he was giving her the chance, yet, she was rejecting it. "If you're going to keep saying that, then don't ever bring the topic about her again, got it?" He said, glaring at her in return too as he laid himself down the couch, not even bothering if Chyou was actually sitting there too. He wanted to rest for a moment before any of them would actually lose their temper or before his siblings would appear then.

Chyou glared at Devlin, actually instead of feeling better she was a little offended. It seemed that he told her to stop being a hypocrite. Sure that she was pretty much one of them "At least I have a better reputation in school!" She shot up giving him a death glare. What the h3ll Devlin!? She thought, still glaring at him. Perhaps he did meant it different way but Chyou was too sensitive to think positively. That was just her, she think about negative things more than positive and this was killing her without her knowing. And this had to stop, but first she had to realize this.

Again, Chyou was offended with Devlin, the girl didn't even care if they would end up in a fight again, breaking each of their bones, killing each other. "Don't tell me what to do" She grabbed Devlin by the hair right after he laid himself on the couch and pulled it and let it go. Actually it was pretty odd that Devlin didn't slam her on the wall right after she argued with him. She had seen him in a fight with other people and he was a monster to them, a heartless, cold human being. "Don't order me around" She said, being serious but of course the girl had to be ordered around sometimes she did something that would endanger herself. Such as her eating behavior, or even sleeping, and her routine of wandering around the castle until early in the morning messing with those psychopaths, and slept only for a two to four hours each day.

Just like what he had thought, Chyou had indeed misunderstood what it was that Devlin had said. But he made no move just to correct that misunderstanding, no, he's just not that type of a person. "What reputation? You're just a prefect Chyou, and it is not something that I think, you should be proud of. At least I don't follow those stupid professors around." He said, glaring at her as well. He's not going to back down now if they were going to fight again, well, at least there's no one around to even stop them.

Devlin flinched when Chyou grabbed his hair, the way that Dorothy had did before, and honestly, he didn't like it, he hated it when someone touches his face or even his hair then. "Stop it." Out of reflex, he had pushed her albeit a little harder than he had intended, but he's not going to apologize or so, he's just too arrogant to say sorry even to Chyou whom he had considered to be his closest friend. "Then stop acting stupid." He stood up, feeling rather annoyed at her, really, any moment now, he might lose his temper and who knows what it was that he would do.

There was something that Devlin didn't know about Chyou, she was actually afraid of life, much more afraid than Devlin. Being the eldest and not having someone to hold on in her family was hard for her. "You think I want to be a slave to the professors?" Her voice raised for the very first time in her life. "You still have your brothers and sisters, now who do I have? What if they kick me out of school? At least being their pet means I get to be liked by them and IF anything happen, I can always turn to them" What she said was true, Chyou actually had no one. She trusted nobody but Devlin, she didn't even trust her own cousins, they could turn their back to her someday if she didn't please her. "Even you hate them, even though you feel like killing them, you still have them. Now I don't hate my cousins or siblings, yet I don't have them. I'm on my own, trying to survive in this mad world" She looked away and showed no emotion. Never show emotion to your enemies she thought as she stared at the wall blankly.

Knowing that Devlin disliked being grabbed by the hair, Chyou smirked. She was pushed and it was pretty hard but she was used to it. "Don't even think about calling me stupid" She stood up, standing in front of him and grabbed Devlin by the shirt, looking up to him coldly. Even though they both were best friends since they were young, they still fight a lot and sometimes they fight worse than a mad Slytherin versus Gryffindor. Chyou grabbed the shirt a little hard, forcing his body to bend down and liked it or not he had to look at those two cold brown eyes belonged to the little girl who was lost in the unfair world.

There was something about Chyou's words that doesn't really fit with Devlin. He can't exactly point out why but, it had something to do about her statement that she had no one. He was there, wasn't he? They were best friends, despite how strange they acted around each other. But even so, he wouldn't just go around and tell her that he was there for her, could he? No, he was just not that type of guy to say such mushy things. "You're just pretending then, and it was you whom you are fooling.. really Chyou, you're not as alone as you think." He said, glaring at her though his tone wasn't as loud as hers. It seemed that, when he had confined himself away from others by choice, in Chyou's situation, she had been isolated by chance.

Devlin towers over Chyou, seeing that he was pretty much way taller than her, but that height difference seemed to make no effect as Chyou had effortlessly grabbed his shirt just so they were on eye level, which he didn't particularly like. "I just called you Stupid, didn't I?" Devlin grabbed both of Chyou's hand forcing her to let go of him as he did so. He didn't really like that too much close proximity with her, even thought they had pretty much known each other on the best part of their lives. "Let go of me, NOW." Authority was evident in the way that he had spoken, his deep brown eyes boring into her cold brown ones.

Of course Chyou had Devlin but she couldn't just cling around him when he wasn't in school after all the girl didn't want to mess up with the Howards, not that she was afraid of them but she thought they were too much, they were too noisy so she decided to stay away from them, each one of them except Devlin. "You should know better then, who the h3ll do I have? IF they kick me out of school where should I go? Cling with my f*king dad!?" She said glaring at him, yes she was afraid of not getting protection, well as for now she needed it but later after she killed that man she wont need it. Because she would be the one who handle the family matters and no one could stop her. No, no one.

It seemed that there would be another fight soon, knowing that both were too arrogant to stop or to apologize, fights could happen anytime. Chyou decided to ignore Devlin who mention the word that she dislike which was stupid. She wasn't an idiot who would attack anyone when she was offended, she's stay quiet and observe them AND THEN attack them when the time comes. "What if I don't?" She glared at him, Chyou wasn't afraid of this boy even if he was stronger than her or taller. For Devlin Chyou was a dwarf, she was 33 cm shorter than him but she was strong and fast. "And yes you did" She said flatly referring to him asking her a rhetorical question about him calling her stupid.

Devlin was getting more and more irritated as their conversation continues to flow. Really, why was it that every time they were together, a fight or argument between them would ensue? He can't remember a time when they had actually gotten along like how normal friends do, but nevertheless, it's not like he wanted them to be just normal best friends, that would just be too boring. The two of them were too alike that they were clashing already, something that might be both good and bad for the two of them. "D@mn Chyou, you don't need to go to that frigg!n man alright? You're acting like a child again." He said, glaring at her then, he knew that using the word child would irritate her further, but that was the truth. In his opinion, the girl was being rather childish and illogical, something that he was not particularly fond of.

Devlin frowned at Chyou's response, really, just like him, she wouldn't back down then, and he knew that just his words wouldn't be enough to actually have her follow him. "Then I'll make you. "He said, gripping her hands tighter, inflicting more pain unto it, as once again, he tired to force her to let go of him. He knew that some of their house elves were watching already, but he don't give a d@mn about it all. All he wanted at the moment, was to create a distance between him and Chyou.

At this point Chyou was very offended but unlike Cherie who would scream and yell at those who offended her, Chyou could control herself. She kept quiet and showed no emotion to Devlin although Devlin should know what she felt inside, he knew her since they were young so he should know. Her grip were tighter as she glared at him in the eye as she breathe slower and deeper. Yes she was mad. Only to Devlin he would show her that she was irritated but not to other people. "Did I say that I'd go to that man for protection?" She said calmly yet dangerously. It was a rhetorical question and Devlin didn't have to answer it.

The grip of Devlin's were tighter and yes Chyou could felt the pain on her hands. But she was too arrogant to show him that she was hurt. "I'm not your little slave" She paused and smirked "Devlin" Her tone was calm and her voice was deeper than usual. If he didn't order her around she would let go but since he did something that she dislike she didn't let go even though the grip hurt her. But she was used to it, she had been into a worse situation and this was nothing compared to those situations.

Though Chyou had stayed quiet, Devlin knew that she was just controlling herself. That was one thing that they were different on it seemed, cause in his case, he wouldn't hesitate to show his anger whenever he felt like it, he felt no need to control his temper, for he think that it would do him no good to suppress everything inside. When he's angry or annoyed, it would be evident in his tone and in his actions, but it seemed like Chyou's way of expressing it was through giving him the cold shoulder, something that he deemed to be rather annoying. He could take it if she would yell at him, but he wouldn't tolerate how she would just keep quiet and be emotionless like she was now.

At her words, Devlin knew that she wouldn't let go of him at all. After all those years that they had been together, he could almost read her like an open book. She disliked being ordered around, no, scratch that, she actually hated it. "I said let go." He knew that those words would be of no help to him, but he still like to feel that he had the authority, he still wanted to see how far she would go in standing up to him. Shaking his head a little, he decided to close their gap a little, though it was not really into his liking, but he needed to do it. He needed to at least intimidate her a bit just so he can get what it was that he wanted. "Chyou, let go, NOW."

A smirk appear on Chyou's face as she saw Devlin being irritated, it was actually quite fun seeing him like this, since they were both busy with exams they could rarely have some fun fights and Chyou decided to bring back the fight. She always had fun seeing him not being able to control himself but Chyou was different, she knew herself and beside she was an amazing actress, she could always hide her feelings whenever she wanted even though she was feeling the other way around. And even to Devlin, she would let him know how she felt when she showed it to him, and so far she showed him everything. There was nothing to be afraid of or to hide away from Devlin. He knew her, actually he was the only one who know her so well, even more than her own siblings and cousins.

Chyou didn't let go when Devlin ordered her to. Instead of letting go, her grip was tighter, she was playing with him and soon she would drive him crazy. She stayed as quiet as she could and calm as she could as she stared at him, giving him a mocking look. "Now now, I don't take orders from anyone" She said looking at him, trying to see what he would do next. Probably grip tighter or hurt her even more or threaten her. She was used to it. "Devlin, shut up, NOW" She said mimicking him. "How do you feel now? Me... Ordering you around?" Of course Devlin was too arrogant to stop his action and Chyou too was like that. But what kept them alive was some of their different ways of thinking, while Chyou wouldn't explode, Devlin would and then AFTER Devlin was calm, she would explode. Imagine if both blasted into anger together, a big fight would happen.

Of course Devlin was right, Chyou would never follow what it was that he had just said. They were both like that anyways, none of them would want to step back and let the other take an advantage, none of them would want to feel inferior in any other way, it was the reason why everytime that they were together, they conversations would lead into an all out fight, firstly, it would be because he'll be irritated and he won't be able to control his temper, and of course, Chyou would soon add more fuel into the fire, but even so, at the end of the day, their ties had never been severed, it was their sort of bonding it seemed, though since they were both rather busy with their things, they haven't been able to have a serious fight like this for quite sometime.

Frowning as Chyou's grip had tighten, Devlin drop his hands down from hers into her shoulder, and without any words being said, he pushed him back, exerting more effort into it than necessary. He would just be wasting his time if he would continue to talk and tell her to let go. "You do know that I hated being ordered around, don't you?" He sneered, eyes narrowing in annoyance. "I get everything I want Chyou, no matter what the means are, I get it." He said, referring to the fact that he wanted her to just shut up and let go of him now.

If Devlin was going to push Chyou and stronger, the clothes of his would be ripped. The girl held it tighter, forcing him to bend even lower. She heard the sound of it ripping a little. "Now it's your choice, either you let go or I'll rip your expensive outfit" Not that hers wasn't expensive as well, she didn't even care if he was annoyed because she ripped it, she could always pay him if she had to, she got money. Not that Devlin was poor, in fact he was rich, as wealthy as Chyou. "Let go" She said pulling him a little harder, ordering him as if he was her younger brother. But of course Devlin would be too arrogant to let go.

Now Chyou was a little annoyed with him acting like he was above her. "And you do realize that I don't want other people to order me around huh?" She smirked looking at him, plastering her innocent face and plastered on her fake smile which then turned into a smirk. "You're copying what I said about me getting what I want." She said flatly glaring at him coldly as she held it tighter. "Now, do as I said. Let go and I'll let go" There was no way that Chyou was going to let him go before he let go. Oh no, he should listen to her because she wont do what he wanted. She took no order from anyone.

Devlin didn't really care about his cloth. Yes, it was expensive but he wouldn't really mind if it get ripped or anything, no, his pride was much more important to him than any branded and expensive clothes that he had in his closet. He wouldn't let go just because Chyou had threatened him, no, he wouldn't give her the pleasure of thinking that she had just outdo him, or that she had just placed herself above him. "I won't." He said, pushing her a little harder than before. He could already hear the sound that was being made by his shirt ripping a little, but who cares? He was in his house, he could always change his clothes by then. And besides, Chyou would then be forced to let go if his shirt had indeed ripped. "Do you think that I'll ever listen to you? Get you head off the clouds."

Devlin scoffed as Chyou continued to hold him down, he was not really liking the position that he was in, being forced to bend down was not really a comfortable feeling after all. "Really, how can you be so small?" He knew that this comment might have annoyed her even further, but it was the truth though, she was indeed too small in his opinion, or it was just probably he was just too tall, either way, it was not helping either of them. "Are you deaf or what? I won't let go, at least not until you do." Devlin wouldn't really like it if he was the one who would give up first, he's not the type to do such thing after all.

Fighting with Devlin was always fun especially if both had gone too far, now they were all alone in the manor and they were far from school, who could stop them from killing each other? Nobody knew but Chyou wasn't afraid of hurting him and she was sure he was feeling the same way, after all both were too arrogant to be ordered around. "Now now, if you don't listen to me then what makes you think that I'm going to listen to you?" She smirked looking at him. The girl was short, so much shorter than Devlin, pulling him down into an uncomfortable position was easy for her. Beside the girl was strong, so much stronger than any other girls even though she looked weak and fragile.

Chyou definitely dislike being called small, she was currently more offended than she was before. She kept quiet, not commenting and pulled him so much stronger than before, reaching to his hair, grabbing it with a hand and the other one still on his shirt. Chyou was not much of an arguer, she would rather hurt her friends for fun than arguing with them. In fact, the girl was quiet, she didn't talk to those who she dislike and rarely talk much to those who she knew nothing about. She was too proud of herself and she placed herself above those people and thought that they're not worth to talk to. "Suit yourself then" She said tightening her hands.
OOCOut of Character:

sorry for the gm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back