Open If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden

Zennon Baros

healer; dad to Finley
OOC First Name
Zazz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Adorah Zumwalt, Zennon had learned, was a Ravenclaw, which he hoped meant she was as studious as Elsie and could be found in her dorm. If not, he would have to try elsewhere. He leaned against the wall until he spotted another Ravenclaw student and waved them over, "hey, I have a rose for Adorah, could you fetch her?" He wasn't the most creative of people after all, he couldn't be expected to know where everyone was.​
yellow rose @Adorah Zumwalt

Adorah was making her way back to the Towers when a student she recognized as a prefect stopped her. For a second, she was worried that she might be in trouble (for what, she wasn't sure), until she realized that the boy was looking for to hand her a rose. She raised her eyebrows and took a deep breath. "Oh, that's me! I got a rose?" she asked excitedly.

"Oh Hey! Yeah you did!" He said, glad to see some enthusiasm for the day. Zennon liked Valentine's, always had, so he liked to see the enthusiasm returned the same way. He pulled the yellow rose out of the bunch and grinned. "Here, yellow for you! And the note's just tucked under the petals there," he added, making sure to not see the note. He didn't like reading them, though he knew some people did. He didn't need to know people's secrets, well, people he didn't know. Gossip wasn't gossip if he didn't know the person o the other end.​

Happy Valentines day little sis!
Maze

Adorah took the rose from the boy and gave him a big smile as she pulled back the petal and read the note from Mazikeen. Even though they didn't talk a lot, Mazikeen was the best big sister Adorah had received in Heta Omega so far. The other ones were rather distant or didn't even talk to the Ravenclaw. She looked back up at the prefect. "Thanks so much!" she responded, holding the rose close to her chest.

Zennon grinned. She seemed really happy, which was probably the whole point of today. The sudden thought hit him and he immediately realised what an absolute jerk he'd been. "Ah, sh!t." Now he needed to go apologise to someone and it wasn't going to be pleasant at all. "I'm so sorry, I'm glad your rose makes you happy, I really need to go though, have an absolutely amazing day, Adorah!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back