I Think I'm Supposed To Post This Before I Leave :r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire Aurelious

OOC First Name
Cole
Okay so I've gotten a few messages about my wherabouts and rather than explain one at a time I will share the good news with everyone! As of a few weeks ago I was offered a promotion at the McDonald's I worked at all through high school - I will soon be a manager! :party: . However that also means that while training and preparing I've been trying to get on and haven't found time It hasn't helped of course that I had a wedding on Saturday that i did set up for and another at the end of the week. That's besides the point though. I guess all my rambling is to say I'm trying really hard to stay active and get on top of things, but until i adjust it might be a bit sporadic! Thank you for anyone who understands and I can always contact you if needed over PM on Prudence Armstead or skype at nicky_novacain !

-Cole

No! I find this unacceptable. No absence from you. :r

I'm kidding of course you do what you need to do our rps will be here when you're ready.

I thought you were leaving the site when I read the title! You can't do that to me. D:

Congratulations on the promotion! That's really exciting!! I wish you luck in adjusting to the world of management.

I'm with Cyndi where do you get off posting a title like that! D:

I was like "but I legit was just talking to you and your said NOTHING" anyway, over that now, have fun as a manager! I know you're excited!

You know how proud I am of you! Congratulations!! :wub: :party: And that's totally okay as long as you keep replying to my rps. Take care of yourself Coley :hug:

Promotion is fun! I hope it is not too hard on you though!

Congrats on the promotion :D

thank you everyone! I'm on my way home from the weddings and have till Thursday off so hopefully I'll get some hnz stuff done! :party:

Ooh I'm a lil late but congrats on the promotion!

Thank you! Training for full time is hard but I can do anything with you guys supporting me :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back