I need some homies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikkel Von Gaunt

Okayyyyyyyyy

I need relationships, Mikkel doesn't have that many friends. So, she want one. It could be best friend, enemies, crush or mentor.

I swear that I'm saying this to every girl that comes along, but Michael could be a crush. ^_^ He's a nice guy, and he's very polite and kind towards girls. :p You can PM me if you want to discuss it, or we could just start a topic and see what comes along.

I have an unsorted who depending on what Mikkel is like will either be a friend or enemy.

Or there's Imogen, who could be a mentor, I can't post anywhere outside of school but if you wanted a mentor I can offer her up.

Okay, it'll be in the unsorted section right?
Would you like to start it or shall my unsorted do it?

Alex is free.

I've got two unsorted's, Bea and Demelza. Bea is happy and hyper and friendly all the time. Where Demelza can be quite reserved and secretive but is happy to make new friends & can be friendly :D . Do you want to rp with both or just the one, im up for friends or even enemies ? :shifty:

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back