Status
Not open for further replies.

Chyou Jin Howard

OOC First Name
Sally [main]
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Hi friends,

Something just happened and I can't explain what it is. It seems like I wont be able to go on HNZ as much anymore. I just started coming back and I've been enjoying it SOOO MUCH, believe me it's hard as heck to be away from this site, I cried hard when I came to this realization (call me being a hyperbolic but that's how I felt and still feel).
One of the reasons is due to my future work load, I don't know how I'll get through my days with all those stuff flooding without HNZ to fetch me away to Hogwarts from all the responsibilities that life's been burdening me with, and not being able to pour my frustration through my little Howard.

And yeah... Something else that is much more significant happened which I wish I can explain it to you guys.

My plots will still be on but I wont be as active as I am...
I'll do my best to develop Lycus& Sybil but that's about it, I'll try to get myself involved in the OOC games, etc.
Though I can't promise you much about this (excluding the current plot).

I'm sorry guys, you don't know how hard it is for me to post this in the absence list, and you don't know how much tears I've been dropping.

Much love <3

:( Sally

Aww Sally :cry: we'll miss seeing you around quite as much, but we'll still be here when you have time <3 :hug:

Hi Sally,

I hope everything works out for you. Best of luck getting through this, and we'll be here whenever you find more time. If you ever need to talk, I'm always just a PM or Skype message away.

Cyndi

Awe Sally :hug:

We're on the same boat and it blows! See you around, and know that you can pm when you want too! I'll give you another way to chat over pm! :wub:

I'm so sorry to hear this :console: I'm always just a PM away too, if you need it! I hope you're okay, and that we see you again soon :hug:

Salllyyyyy!!!! We'll miss youuuuuuuuu

I hope everything goes well for you, we can always hang out on Skype :wub:

Always here for you Sally! If you need, just Skype me :hug:

Best of luck with what's going on, you'll get through this ^_^

Aw I'm sorry life has been tough at the moment :( We're all here if you need us. You'll be able to get through it eventually :hug:

Hope everything goes well for you Sally!!! I'll be on Skype whenever you want to talk :wub: Take care of yourself & don't fret!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back