I did not miss this

Kalif rolled his eyes and knew that this was not going to be easy to explain. He does not get jealous, he just gets a little protective and likes to state what is his and what is off limits. Nicolette, in his mind, had been off limits from the moment she ended up being impregnated with his children which he still thought that she seduced him into it. Though he did not know how that happened because he was the one that well, was he not her first or something? Kalif stared at her with his onyx eyes and he murmured, “Nicolette, I do not lie, I just avoid the truth. But the fact is, I do not get jealous, but when you had my genes in you, that means that you are off limits.” Once she started tugging on his wrists though, he raised an eyebrow. Was she really trying to drag him upstairs, for Merlin knew what? Kalif narrowed his eyes and he shook his head, not even having to say the word ‘No’. He instead smirked slightly, and wondered what Nicolette would have to do to make him to what she wants. Then again, he never did what anyone else wanted, unless it was the same thing he desired. A kill, more than likely. But Nicolette told him not to mess with the bones of Valere, and he burnt them to a crisp. It was just the type of man Kalif was.

Nicolette pretty much expected that no coming from Kalif. He was never the type to make anything easy for her so she should have guessed that this was coming. All it took was the small shake of his head before Nicolette pouted. He was such a pain in the butt! She knew she wasn't going to be able to drag him upstairs because he was a lot bigger than she was and could probably prevent himself from being moved. "Awh come on Kalif! Pleaasee?" There was no point in arguing with him over the whole jealousy thing. She knew he was jealous whether he wanted to admit it or not. Even if she hadn't become pregnant with his children she could guess he would have given Alexander a good smack upside the head. Though she was happy with the way things happened. In general she was just happy to be with him. A sly smirk returned onto her lips as she grabbed his wrists once again. If he wasn't going to go willingly then she would just force him another way. Without another word, she apparated the both of them off. Guess that would teach him to say no.
Nicolette didn't see at all why Kalif told her that these plants were too dangerous to mess around with. Because right now she was having more than a fun time right now watching the Venomous Tentacula right now. Honestly at the moment she didn't really care if it had a nasty bite or not. She hadn't been bitten yet. It had been a few months or so since Kalif went and burnt Valere's bones and she hadn't heard a complaint yet, so perhaps she was safe from getting into trouble with the Snows. "Whoa that was a close one." Nicolette smirked. This plant was either hungry or very pissed that she was close. And just to spite it she took a few steps closer to the plant. She knew how to handle the plant but she wanted to test something on it, she just had to get close enough to it to do so. Another step and she was pretty close by this point. Nicolette just hoped she could pull this off without getting caught, or bitten.

Kalif was a little more than aggravated. After looking at the tree, he found out something, and before he could seek out Nicolette, she was gone. Kalif knew that there were woods outside of their Manor, and figured that she had gone out there to play with the dangerous plants that rested out there. Kalif grabbed the cloak that would go over his robes, put a family member in charge of the children and infants, before setting out into the woods after Nicolette. He knew where some things were in the woods, but he figured that Nicolette would get some sort of joy out of this. And he was a little more than pissed off right now. Kalif finally ended up hearing her voice, and following it, to find her messing with an untamed Venomous Tentacula. Kalif flourished his wand and he nonverbally cast Impedimenta upon it, and then once the plant seemed to freeze in time, Kalif turned his attention to Nicolette. Kalif was a little furious, rage in those onyx eyes. Kalif managed to say, his voice icier than before and in that monotone voice, "You should know better, than to mess around with a plant like this, untamed at that; especially in your condition." Kalif nearly hissed the last part, and he turned to the plant, before he used his arm to drag Nicolette from the reach, for when the spell wore off.

Of course her fun wasn't going to last. It was almost as if Kalif had a tracking device of some sort stuck on her somewhere where she couldn't see. Because it seemed like he always seemed to know where she was and when she was doing something wrong. Perhaps it was because he could see into her mind with that ability of his. Either way she wasn't sure if she found it more annoying that he always knew where she was or creepy. Just by looking at him though she could tell he was furious. In fact he looked like he wanted to kill her off right then and there, well either her or the plant. Probably both. "Gah, don't kill me!" She pleaded before she was being drug off. He wasn't even going to let her finish her experiment! Nicolette tried to struggle a little bit but there wasn't that much she could do against his grip. Especially when she was listening to him speak at the same time. Once they were away from the plant she glanced up with narrowed golden eyes. "Hey, I was doing fine! What Condition?" What condition was she in that make it so bad to be around the plant? Her eyebrow raised and she glanced around, was she sick or something? Nicolette was pretty sure she didn't feel sick.

Kalif rolled his eyes when she said not to kill her. He shook his head and he wondered what even gave her that idea, but he could lightly see his own reflection in her golden eyes. He did look like he was about to kill, but he would not kill her. He did not want to prepare a funeral so soon. Kalif released Nicolette, figuring that she would not go back right now anyway, as he had led her from the dangerous plant for the time being. Kalif muttered, "I am not going to kill you. You seem to like the idea of dying to go off and play with dangerous things anyhow." Kalif had no other choice but to led her from the forest. Kalif glanced over her body once, figuring that she would not like his specific word choice that he was going to use, but he was mad, and he really did not care in the least bit. The Death Eater spoke, his tone colder than before, "Condition as in, there is a good reason why you have been gaining weight, particularly in the abdomen region. You should learn some self control every once and a while." Kalif smirked slightly, knowing full well that she may just know what he was talking about, and why he was saying that. There was a good thing out of this, at least she was more than likely would not have this happen again.

Nicolette figured that Kalif would not kill her but it was always safe to be sure just in case. She figured that she would be the last person he ever wanted to kill but it was easy for people to lose their way and harms the ones they loved. Why else would her family have hurt her in the past? Once they were away from the plant and she was made fun of for seemingly wanting to be killed by a plant she crossed her arms over her chest and gave her husband a hard look. "I was only trying to test something that you didn't want me to do in the first place because your way to protective. I was completely fine, see no injuries?!" Nicolette turned herself around once to show that there was not a single scratch on her anywhere caused by the plant. She didn't see why he was so protective of her all the time when she was a grown woman and half the time it seemed like he wanted her to get lost. He spoke about her condition and she wondered if he was talking about her pregnancy. Nicolette had a hunch she was, of course it wasn't like they had completely behaved and it also wasn't like she didn't realize that morning sickness plus weight gain meant that she was pregnant. "Yeah I know I'm preg-Excuse me Kalif Styx but did you just call me fat?! And self control? Your one to talk since it's not like you try to stop me...a**hole." Nicolette snorted before she turned on her heels and started to stomp off. The added hormones didn't really help the situation but he had quickly turned her attitude downward. Which he was probably enjoying because he seemed to think it was funny when she got angry.

"Not yet, there are no injuries, but when I don't want you do to something, it is in your better interest to not do it," Kalif spoke in a low, somewhat cold tone laced with aggravation. He really did not want this wife of his harmed, especially after he had told her to not do something, and she went out of her way to just do that. Thankfully, Kalif knew how to keep an eye on certain people. Nicolette needed one all the time apparently. Now that she was pregnant, she needed to be on her guard. After the twin girls, Kalif could have sworn that they would not have anymore, but once more, he was wrong in that department. Kalif smirked lightly when Nicolette just pointed out that he had called her something with a hidden message. Kalif walked right along side her as she stomped off, but Kalif can walk pretty fast. "No, not yet, but if you want me to, then by all means. Stomp while you can, because in a few months, you will be just wobbling. As far as I am concerned, you jumping on me so fast, it is hard to say no when you practically force it." Kalif smirked lightly, and saw that he would probably be pissing her off, but with another smirk, he apparated off to his Manor, ensuring what he had said will make her follow.

Nicolette didn't even need to be told to before she apparated after Kalif. His comment about her waddling struck a nerve that needed to be settled. Plus he also had to bring up how it was her that jumped on him all the time and practically forced it. They both winded up in the hallway of the Styx Manor and she made sure to rush so that she was standing in front of him, Preventing him from going any further without having to move her out of the way. Her hands rested on her hips as she stared up at him with narrowed gold eyes, despite the fact that she loved him. Sometime she would absolutely love to give him a good kick in the arse for all the things that he said to her. "Keeping making fun of me and I'm never going to let you work in peace in your office again. And I'm very sure that if you really didn't want it as much as I did, you would have made me stop. After all, aren't you stronger than me Kalif? It's not practically anything close to force if both parties are willing. So 'neh' to you." She stuck out her tongue and blew him a raspberry. Once that was over she continued to stay in front of him with her arms crossed over her chest. She wasn't going to move because chances were this would strike up another argument. Plus all she wanted to do was really cuddle up in bed with a bag of sweets.

Kalif glanced down at her body and saw that she was acting more and more like a brat. Kalif flicked her on the forehead and he said, "I could kill you, but I won't. But I would highly advise acting your age. You are not setting an example for the children. Work on that before you could try arguing with a professional whom surpassed you in every other subject except turning into an animal." Kalif smirked a bit, but then he just used one of his arms to forcedly move her out of the way so that he could get to his office. Kalif glanced over at her and he smirked slightly, "Plus, it is a little unfair fighting against hormonal women. You always think you are right." Kalif rolled his eyes and he continued on to the office. He had to admit, she was fun to pick on. He opened the door to the office, but he had not entered yet. Figured that there would be something that stopped him.

Nicolette felt Kalif give her the usual flick on the forehead and gave him an annoyed stare before she brought one of her hands up yo rub her forehead. Sometimes he made her feel like such a little kid, or an idiot. Possibly a little bit of both. Then he bothered to comment on how he had done better than her at everything in school except for being an animal. 'Do I dare even comment that he also succeeded on being more of an a** too?' Her golden eyes rolled softly before she watched him mutter something else then head to his office. By the time he opened the door she figured he may or may not be listening to her anyways. "Fine. I'm just going to go back and play with the plant again. See later Kalif!" Nicolette said cheerfully as she turned and headed off back towards the area that led to the backyard. Her husband was indeed loved by her but sometimes she wanted to give him a good kick in the arse or two, this was one of those times. So she wasn't going to let him ruin her experiment either, she really needed it to be done.

If one thing would have bothered Kalif and stopped him from going into that room, it was what Nicolette said next. Rolling his eyes, he slowly turned and sat that she was already heading in the direction of leaving. Whether or not he thought it was appropriate, he did not care right now, as he used his agility to no just catch up with her, but to shove Nicolette straight to the floor, kneeling down over her and keeping her there. This was a little different than him pinning her down last time, as he had pinned her down with her back on the ground, but not this time. Kalif had one hand to her wrist and the other to the back of her neck and he smirked slightly, "Don't see how you are going to go out and play now." However, he heard someone clear their throat, and Kalif glanced up, shaking his head and wondering what in the hell were they doing, and what could be going through their minds right now. Kalif could have used legilimency easy to find out, but he realized - he did not want to know. Kalif slowly let Nicolette up, but he kept his hand on her arm this time, making sure that she won't attempt to go play with that plant, not while she is pregnant.

Kailie was playing in her room until her big brother arrived and she jumped at the chance to see him, but something like a thump had distracted them. Kailie of course followed her big brother to see where it came from, and her eyes stared at the scene, unknown as to what is going on. But her mom was on the floor and kneeling down over her was her father. Kailie frowned and she said, "Daddy! You are hurting mommy!" Kailie glanced over at her dad and hoped that he would be able to understand that she was concerned for her mommy. She had really grown up the past few years, and she was becoming a nice little girl, but she still had her tantrums at times. She waited to see what exactly was going on, and hoped that no one would be hurting anyone.

Regardless of what he was doing here, Hades was fairly amused by what he was seeing right now. His onyx eyes gleamed with mischievousness as he stared down at Nicolette and then at Kalif. Hades murmured, "I see that you two are enjoying your time, but in front of Kailie? That is a new one." Hades smirked lightly and he knew that Kalif would not be pleased with what he was implying but right now, it seemed like he was preoccupied anyway. Hades loved situations like this, because it was not the first time that he had caught these two together in a provocative position. Perhaps that was why Patricia moved out, because she wanted some quiet in the house. It was a good thing that she did not live with Hades then, in any of his homes. Hades watched as Kalif lifted himself off the floor and he rolled his eyes at the way his father was acting right now. As if nothing was happening, but he figured that he was stopping Nicolette from going somewhere. That was the only thing that he was coming up with in his mind, even though he was teasing them for something much more extreme.

Nicolette was able to get very far before she was pinned down by Kalif again, this time it was face down too so she wasn't able to get much of a chance to strike back at him and such. Good thing she wasn't really pregnant either or that may have just done some damage to the baby. "Will you stop doing that?" Nicolette hissed as she tried to shift her legs and kick Kalif or something. Otherwise she would be stuck down here all day. She wanted to continue her study on potions and the plants but apparently pregnancy was not going to let her have any fun in her lifetime ever, well pregnancy combined with Kalif. When she heard Kailie and Hades start to speak she assumed they were now able to see them and that they both consorted to creating opinions about it either looking like Nicolette was being hurt or that her and Kalif were up to some dirty event. A snort left her as she shifted to try and get Kalif off of her. Once he let her go and she was back onto her feet she stuck her tongue out at Kalif. "I love you and all...but you suck!" And with that she patted his head and walked around him. This time she was going to head to the kitchen. No more plants, but the baby inside her stomach was demanding food. Or something. With a turn of her head she wondered whether or not her husband would follow after her or not but it didn't matter. He had won...for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back