I did not miss this

Professor Kalif Styx

transfig 5-7 † patriarch

OOC First Name
Ghost
Many things needed to be done and Kalif was not getting them done anytime soon. Why would that be, some may ask, but they should be asking the white cat that was currently Kalif's quill as he wrote across the parchment. Now that Nicolette was no longer pregnant, she was able to go into her animagus form. She was able to go into it whenever she wanted now. I hope she falls pregnant again so that she stops this crap, thought Kalif harshly as he slammed his quill onto the desk. "Do you mind? I am trying to get some work done before I become Patriarch." Kalif shook his head and he sighed. He bottled his ink, and waved his gloved hand, as the papers and all went elsewhere. How is it that he, a huge Death Eater that could take out an army of Aurors - so to speak - be tortured by a little kitten? Then again, this cat happened to be his wife too, which perturbed him on many levels, yet it was a weakness that he could throw in her face too. Kalif reached toward the cat, and grabbed her by the body. It was good that she was a small cat, and he said to her, "Seriously, go be a cat elsewhere before I throw you across the room."

The White Cat, otherwise known as Nicolette, found almost anything to be entertaining when in this form. When she chose to be in her Animagus form it seemed that everything she did had more feeling to it then when she was in her regular human form. Thankfully she wasn't pregnant at the moment because she wasn't normally allowed to be a cat while she was pregnant with a baby. And right now she was having too much fun to be a human anyways, as her husband wrote down stuff with his quill she stuck her paw out every so often to bat at it. It wasn't like she could help it though, anything that moved in front of her was likely to suffer the wrath of her furry paws. When Kalif finally got fed up he put his stuff away and picked her up. Since he was holding her body she attempted to stick her paw out and bat at him there, but she couldn't reach. Nicolette morphed back into her human form and pretty much unnoticed to her she had landed in the poor guy's lap. With a quick role of her gold eyes she glanced at Kalif. "Do you always have to suck the fun out of my day? I'd like to see you throw me across the room now Mr. Grumpy pants." She mused as she flicked some of her hair out of her face and smoothed out the bottom of her dress. Of course she realized how close they were but it wasn't like they hadn't been this close before. Since Nicolette was quite smaller than Kalif she figured he could easily toss her if he really wanted to. But she wasn't too worried. She was used to these situations for the most part.

Kalif immediately released the cat forming as a human when Nicolette chose to turn into a human right there in his lap. Kalif rolled his eyes when she did, and shook his head at the comment. "You know very well that if I do end up doing that, you would probably get hurt in your human form, whereas cats always land on their feet," stated Kalif coldly, as he stared into her golden eyes with his dark, bleak expression. However, he figured that she would assume that he would do nothing however on the contrary, he preferred to take his victims by surprise. Without warning, Kalif pinned Nicolette down on the floor, and he smirked as he held down her wrists. "I could just do this. Many enemies of mine faced this position before they met their end by my hand. Consider yourself lucky you are not an enemy." Kalif was much stronger than people gave him credit for. There was a good reason why he had thwarted off the Ministry and all for so long, and his intelligence had landed him a job at the Howarts school, with no investigations.

Nicolette turned her head towards her husband and was about to retort to his statement but before she could even blink and open her mouth, Kalif had her pinned to the floor. He even made sure to hold down her wrists so she couldn't poke at him and attempt to get herself free. This got Nicolette suddenly very riled up and ready to get meaner. Kalif even seemed amused by all of this which just struck a nerve in her. "Kalif Ivaylo Styx you let me go this minute! Or I swear to god your a** is grass!" She muttered to him not too loud to the point where the children would hear and come into see what was up but with enough intensity so he would know she wasn't playing around. Her golden eyes narrowed as she struggled to get her wrists free and unpinned. Nicolette began to struggle her legs a little too in an attempt to nudge or kick him away so she could get free and show him that she wasn't that easy to take out. He had just taken her by surrpise. If she wasn't to riled up and into getting free she probably would have notice how provocative this was and teased him, but since she was riled up she barely noticed. Maybe she could summon her wand or something.

This was something that Kalif could not resist but smirk about. She could not release herself from his grip which was rather strong but he did not make it too rough on her. Just rough enough to make sure that she would not be going anywhere. His onyx eyes examined her body movements and he shook his head. "I highly doubt that, Mrs. Styx. You are still as fragile now as you are when you are a kitten. Perhaps you frighten your opponents, but you simply amuse me." Kalif thought that this taunting would get her even more riled up, but he could not help himself. This was far too amusing. The way she was moving though concerned him. What if someone came in and saw this? That was not one of Kalif's concerns though, not right now that is. Kalif let out a soft sigh and he whispered, "Nicolette, you should stop moving like you are now. It is provocative, and one of the children could learn something that they are not ready for - unless it is Hades but then we will never hear the end of it." Kalif shook his head once more but he still did not move but he wondered what Nicolette would have to say out of this. Kalif was wondering if she would try something to get out of this hopeless predicament that she got herself into.

Nicolette narrowed her eyes even further at her husband when he called her as fragile as a kitten was, he was just asking to get a smack upside the head wasn't he. She could feel his gloved fingers still holding her wrists down as she attempt to knee him, kick him, anything with her legs to try and get an advantage. "I'm not fragile one bit and you know it! Really Kalif this isn't funny so wipe that smirk off your face!" She didn't like it that he was getting amusement out of seeing her get angrier and angrier about being on the floor. Nicolette had to admit that she liked it much better when she was the one pinning him down, or knocking him down rather. Made her feel like less of a weakling in front of him, and she was pretty sure she wasn't. "I fail to see how this is provocative at all." Nicolette raised an eyebrow at her husband but she remained still for the moment. He was sort of on top of her but she was trying to get free, not ravish him. And they were completely clothes so Nicolette failed to see any bad example here. Then again she was wearing a dress that wasn't as long as it could be, oh well. It didn't bother her. A thought came to Nicolette and with a sly smirk she craned her hand summoned her dark wand to her hand. She had forgotten about that thing, and barely was able to hold onto it with her wrists being pinned. If Kalif tried to take it she suspected one of her arms would be free. "As you were saying...Kalif?" Nicolette asked slyly as she smirked lightly herself and waved the wand around a little to show him what she had managed to get. Hopefully that would be some form of a slap across the face.

This was getting just beyond entertaining, and Kalif wondered how Nicolette would even attempt this. One would say that karma was surely a b*tch at times, and now, she was the one being tormented. Of course, Kalif had never done anything like this so it might be him 'cracking'. Whatever the case, he was still pinning her down with no escape for right now that is. Kalif pointed out, "Your dress is a little on the short side. Nicolette, if it were Hades, you know just how bad he could be." He glanced down when Nicolette summoned her wand to her hand. He was not expecting that, but a cold smirk curled across his lips instead of an amusement smirk. Instantly, he released her, and he was on his feet within few seconds. Kalif shook his head and he muttered, "If you are wanting a duel, you should know better." Kalif reached inside of his robes and he retrieved his main wand, and then his secondary wand. He rarely used the secondary wand, but he could duel with both. He would have conjured his weapon as well, but it could kill faster than these wands could. He knew that if he had tried to take the wand from Nicolette, it would allow one of her arms to be free, but he could banish things wandlessly however. Kalif did want a challenge anyway. This could help him with what he needed to know to be a Patriarch. It was not often that one could duel with their wife.

Nothing she was trying seemed to really be working and actually and help her gain an advantage over her husband and being pinned to the floor like she currently was. Though she did seem very gentle, Nicolette was not easily taken down and hated being seen as weak so she was going to try with everything she had. It seemed that summoning her wand had worked though, because she was released and Kalif stood up quickly. He was assuming that she was going to duel with him. "Duel with you?" Nicolette wasn't weak or anything but Kalif was pretty skilled at dueling and she knew it wouldn't be long before he ended up beating her and making her look like a total idiot. Then again she wasn't so bad at dueling herself, and her skills in Healing and Transfiguration often helped too. If Kalif wanted to duel then she wasn't going to back down, Nicolette pulled her wand up closer to her and smirked slyly. Her husband was going to learn very quickly just what she could do and what years of living with an abusive 'father' could teach you. not that she was going to try and do amazing harm. Her golden eyes narrowed as her sly smirk grew even more evil and sly if possible. "Well then dear husband of mine, if you insist." Her tone even came out more sly and Death Eater-like if possible for her. Hopefully this would not turn out badly for her because she was going to give it all she had, well a little less so she didn't hurt him but as best as she could. With a quick flick of her wrist a nonverbal Conjunctivitis curse was shot right at Kalif's direction, she was just hoping to screw with his vision and get it over with if possible. As the spell flew her golden eyes gleamed with mischief.

Like his father, Kalif was exceptional in dueling, and the way he dueled was what someone would call a defensive manner. He often waited until he could read the opponent's pattern and then goes in for the attack. Kalif knew that her strengths rested in Healing and Transfiguration, but neither of them would work in a duel, not that Kalif knew anyway. He murmured, "Remember, you started it when you decided to interrupt my work." When he saw the spell, the Conjunctivitis curse come toward him. Kalif waved his right wand, and it deflected and hit the shelves. Kalif waved his wand again and everything was repaired. He did not like to duel in the study. Narrowing his eyes, his expression changed somewhat, to a serious expression as he started to observe her. He needed her to attack and he will see just what her weaknesses were. "You aren't proving you aren't fragile still. You are merely increasing the fact that I am right." Kalif smirked slightly, but it was just said to keep her to keep throwing the spells at him before he would really strike.

Of course he deflected that spell she shot at him. Something would have been seriously wrong if it had managed to hit him so quickly and without any form of defense. It was no bother to her though, Nicolette's plan was to tire him out or hit him while he was distracted. She found it to be the easiest way to take out someone like Kalif or Asparuh who were masters at dueling others. Nicolette was going to try to win or show that she was definitely a pushover of any sorts. "Stop making fun of me! I'm not fragile and you know I'm not! Your making me really mad Kalif!" A snort left her as she tried to think of what to do next. She needed to pick up the pace and see if she could manage to do something that might impress or slow him down. Finally a thought came to her and she knew what she could do. Sighing she tried again but this time she cast a powerful Jelly Brain Jinx his way, hoping to either distract him with the spell or have it hit him and he lose his mental process. Once that was sent out she barely waited a moment before then also cast Reducto, a personal favorite of anyone who was good at powerful spells.

Kalif shook his head and he noticed that she might not keep the same, cool head needed to duel. Emotions, they were bothersome and got in the way of what was really important. "I would not call it making fun, but I would call it proving you wrong." Kalif shook his head and he put up a Protego shield. It blocked both spells, but he could feel the force behind the other one. It caused him to take a step back. Kalif thought that if he had not put up that Protego, then he would have been thrown against a bookcase or something. Luckily, he was good at shields and such. Kalif wondered if he just blocking and deflecting would be enough to keep the offensive spells coming. He almost looked bored, and maybe that would help. Kalif held his wands at his side, and he needed some more time to get her strategy down before he would go in for the attack.

Both her spells were blocked by a simple Protego shield and Nicolette felt her insides twist painfully, she didn't like that her attacks were getting her nowhere in this duel. It made her feel like she was weak and not capable of handling Kalif or a simple little duel. "I thought this was a duel? Why aren't you firing back at me?" Nicolette asked as she gripped her wand more tightly. She was going to try the same thing as before but with more powerful spells this time. She was going to let the Death Eater in her out and show Kalif that she was a lot more serious this time. He had proven that he could defend himself so she assumed that it would be okay to let loose a little more. Quickly Apparating so she was even closer to Kalif then before she shot a Bat-bogey hex at him this time as her first spell then she attempted to use Sectumsempra on him. This she couldn't do nonverbally so he was able to hear what she cast this time. She hoped it would prove that she was a lot more serious this time. As soon as the spell was shot Nicolette had to make sure she caught her footing so she didn't run into anything or fall over but she was immediately relieved when she managed to stay on her feet.

Kalif merely smirked when she asked why he was not firing anything back at her. Kalif had not moved an inch since they started dueling. He narrowed his eyes when she decided to apparate closer to him, and then send out the Bat-bogey hex. He deflected it, with a wave of his wand. However, the next spell, Kalif would have to move. He turned, allowing the curse to barely nip at the back of his robes, and his eyes managed to catch her watching her footwork. Kalif smirked lightly and he used his main wand to send a silent Expulso at the ground right next to her. It would cause some sort of damage, just not as much as what it would have done if he actually used it on her legs. Kalif was not that cruel. With his other wand, he also sent out a Reducto, just in case that other one missed. He was an expert on dueling, but it never attacked often. He waited for an opening, and like a viper, he took it. Kalif had to admit, he was not expecting her to use Sectumsempra on him, but it missed anyhow.

Nicolette was pleased that she had gotten closer to hitting him than she had been before. Her tactics were working for her but also bringing her closer to her mistake too. After one more move of Apparation to bring herself just a foot or so closer and to a different angle she noticed that her spells had missed but this time Kalif had shot back in return. Was he finally going to give her the show that she had been waiting for? Quickly casting a powerful Reducto his way the golden eyed female failed to notice the spell aimed at her legs. "Gah!" He had sent Expulso right at her legs and she had missed it, the force of the spell had easily knock her back a few and left Nicolette's legs either injured or feeling like they had just been shoved into an oven, of course that would be expected from an explosion. No matter, her legs were indeed her weak point which may be obvious not but she was not that easily taken down. Running her wand over over legs to heal any small damage she pushed herself back up and shot Incendio, warm flames right at his direction. "Okay..that was low. but I have to admit...I guess there's a reason you were always top of the class, overachiever." She was teasing her husband again. But mostly because this duel had now become very fun to her. He could keep up with her and was good himself so she was almost having fun proving to her husband that she could handle herself. Did it beat pestering him or those nights spent together though? Nicolette hadn't decided yet.

Kalif wondered if she make these mistakes often. His eyes narrowed and he noticed that her legs just may be her weak point. Kalif would have to use this to his advantage. He deflected the spell once more cast by Nicolette. Kalif might have to go back on the defensive for a bit. Kalif glanced down at her legs as she healed the damages that he caused. Kalif once more deflected the spell shot back at him, and he shrugged lightly, "I was top in the class for a reason. You however are proving that you were an underachiever by your dueling skills if you keep up with the mistakes." She could handle herself, and that much he knew. "However, if you keep up with the spells you are currently using, you are going to end up boring me to death." Kalif flicked his wand and everything was repaired that was damaged. He then used one of his trickery moves that ended up being the downfall of many of his opponents. He appeared to look unguarded, and unimpressed. However, what he was doing is preparing for a wandless spell, something that would be completely unexpected. Either that, or it could be observing, and one of Kalif's conquering moves when he apparated when the spell was deflected, and then using physical force to take out his opponent or use of a strong spell. Kalif himself did not know what he would do, but he had to stand and wait.

The blocking of her spells and his words continued to increase her anger and her want to beat him, or at least catch him off-guard or something. He mentioned to her something about using the same spells over and over again and she scoffed to herself bust mostly to try and control her rising anger. Nicolette knew she was going to have to step up her spells if she was going to stand a chance and actually show Kalif that she was capable. "You may have been top of the class, but there was one subject I was able to beat you at." She was always skilled at Transfiguration. Just about as skilled as she was with healing so she had always gotten really good marks in that class. With a sly smirk she used her wand to turn a few unneeded objects into stone and then use her wand to levitate and throw them into Kalif's direction. It was different because they were actual stones and she used one of her strengths to try and attack this time. Once the stones were tossed she lowered her wand and let her eyes drift down to her leg. It was sore even though she had healed it. Kalif didn't seem like he was going to attack again and was merely observing so she didn't have much of an idea about what was going on, he could be a real pain to duel with because he's unpredictable.

Kalif smirked lightly, if it did show, and he knew that it was getting to her in some art or form. That was enough for him. Kalif was the type to use someone's emotions against them, just to prove that they are just a nuisance overall. Kalif watched what she was going to do, while he appeared like he was not going to do anything. She proved that she was able to beat him in one subject, and Kalif pointed out, "Yes, the subject that helped turn you into a cat. However, one subject against the rest is not enough, you should know." Kalif watched as she turned a few objects to stone, and he knew that they would hurt. With a smirk, he knew what he was going to do. Before she threw them, he put his main wand into his right hand, and had his metal weapon encasing his hand and arm before the stones came flying in his direction. Using brute force, Kalif hit the stones out of his way, before he apparated and let the stones hit the floor with a rather loud thud. The stone he had hit crumbled once it hit the ground. Kalif reappeared in a completely different place, not even behind Nicolette as some might predict. No, he was directly to her left side. He had both wands in his hands, and he attacked with a weak Sectumsempra and Expulso once more. The Expulso was directed at the floor whereas the Sectumsempra was at the knee. However, it was weak, so he would not do much damage but enough to win, and then he would heal her back to her original form.

Nicolette would have loved to point out that her being a cat showed that she had some skill whereas he didn't and that he was just jealous, but she was too busy dueling him to think about it. For a moment she was horrified that he would try to take out out the stones without magic. But then she remembered that he was a Zhefarovich deep down and tried not to worry to much as she watched him hit the stones out of the way with his weapon. "Remember one rule Kalif, never misjudge an opponent and always account for variable change..." Nicolette lifted her wand and was ready to strike again but then Kalif had apparated off somewhere. She expected him to go right in front of her or behind her but thats not where he ended up. When she did notice him reappear again it was too late for her to do much because he had two wands drawn this time. Two spells were shot and while one hit her in the knee the other barely missed her and hit the floor near her. Both spells combined were enough to throw Nicolette much further off balance and such than she needed to be. Her wand landed a few couple of inches back from her and she pushed herself up to a sitting position just in time to move the dress from her knee and winced a little. It may have been a weak shot in Kalif's standards but she knew his weakest spells were strong compared to others. Blood spurted from the ever growing wound on Nicolette's knee as she tried to search around for her wand before she bled all over the floor. The floor was a little destroyed from the second spell but not too badly, hopefully Kalif understood that he had pretty much won and wouldn't take this time to tear her up.

Kalif saw that Nicolette was blasted back, and even by the weakness that he displayed in the two spells, it did do much damage but enough to have him win the duel. Kalif slowly walked over to Nicolette and an evil smirk crossed his lips as he knelt down so that he could get a good look at what he had done. Of course, the weapon was still on his hand. Kalif summoned Nicolette’s wand to him, and he handed it over to her. “What were you saying about misjudging an opponent?” Kalif put away the weapon and his secondary wand. He then healed her wound and stood up straight. He waved his wand about and the place was cleaned up and everything was fixed. Now that it was taken care of, he went back behind his desk and he inquired, “Want to go check on the younger children, or should I get back to my work?” Kalif raised an eyebrow and wondered if she would let him get back to his work anyway. The whole duel was about her not letting him and challenging him to something that was a bit out of her league when it came to dueling with someone that was not exactly predictable. Kalif did not like to duel his own family members, but he was the only one that could not be defeated after so long. While he was more like a defensive dueler, his father was an offensive dueler. Putting them as a team was asking for death. Kalif waited for what Nicolette would have to say before he would even attempt to get back to his work.

Nicolette narrowed her eyes at Kalif for a minute before she decided that it wasn't worth it and sighed. "Oh be quiet and stop rubbing it in Kalif." She wanted to thank him of course for handing her wand back to her and healing her leg but she figured it would wait until she felt less embarrassed about getting her but whipped by her husband. It wasn't like she thought he was going to lose, it was that it made her feel weak to lose so quickly to him. Standing herself up she brushed the dust off of her dress and adjusted her cashmere sweater so that it fit body on her. Then she heard Kalif's suggestions and smiled softly. Oh with that attitude he may certainly get a surprise or two tonight. "You can go ahead and get back to work. I'll check the children myself....I need to make sure that Bothizar is actually napping this time." Nicolette rolled her eyes as she remembered how her youngest son like to pretend he's sleeping then wait for her to leave the room before he tried to find ways to get out of his crib. He was certainly the smartest baby she had seen in the longest time. Nicolette figured that he really took after his father, maybe partially after her. Just as she was about to open the door and leave she suddenly turned to look at Kalif, a mischievous gleam in her eyes. "I can't promise I won't pop in to bother you later though." With one last wink she stepped out the door and closed the door behind her, she had no idea whether Kalif would get annoyed with her or not but it didn't matter. She knew deep down that secretly he liked it from time to time. They usually bonded over it and sometimes, other things came out of it.

"Take your time when you want to bother me again," Kalif rolled his onyx eyes and he settled back into his chair, but this time, he put his weapon onto the desk, and he went searching in his office for the prototype that he had for his right hand, so that he could have two efficient weapons. It would be something to work on while she goes and checks on the children, because when it came to this, he had to have silence, and he needed to work alone without questions.

Next two days...

Once more, Kalif was working on the weapon, only having the metal skeleton constructed. Kalif had on his gloves so that he could touch the hot metal, and he tested it to make sure that the joints moved on his command. Kalif shook his head when the joints were not fastened enough, and he went back to work upon the weapon. The first weapon he constructed was something that took over two years to complete, but he worked on it little at a time. Right now, he had a good skeleton of what he wanted upon this one.He might install a wand holder or something, but then again, he usually got out his wands before his weapons. They are his last resort, and always, they took someone out. Kalif put the skeleton down, once he got the joints to work like he willed. Kalif smirked slightly, before he realized that he had left the door cracked. He put the skeleton aside, and he went to his bookshelf, finding a large book of ancient Dark Arts to read, to see if he wanted to enchant his weapon with something dark. He flipped through the pages, and he could not find much that he did not already know.

Nicolette had just finished putting Kassye and Kairi down for their naps after being fed and everything. She really hoped they actually went to sleep this time instead of crying for something else. She left the babies room and was going to head downstairs to relax a little when she saw that the door to Kalif's study was open. This reminded her that she needed a book for something and that she had not soon her husband in some time, she bet he had missed her oh so much. The blonde stepped over until she was able to peek her head in through the doorway. Immediately her sparkling gold orbs landed on her husband and she grinned, he was so cute when he studied. "Psst Kalif! Can I borrow a book of yours?" Her voice was soft so in a way she was alerting him that she probably wasn't going to stay. He looked busy and all she needed was a book on poisons and such. Not that she was going to tell him how she was going to use it. It would be for something useful though, maybe. After a moment of standing there she tried to pull her head back through but ended up bumping the door frame instead and she yelped in pain. That was a very smooth move.

Kalif glanced up from what he was looking at and he raised an eyebrow. Exactly what book did she want to borrow? Kalif did not know if he should let her touch a lot of his books because of how dangerous a lot could be with untrained persons reading and performing them. However, his eyes went back to the book, but then he heard a loud noise and Nicolette yelped in pain. Kalif rolled his eyes and he intoned, "Is there anything you can do to ever stop hurting yourself and distracting me at the same time, Nicolette?" Somehow, she knew the perfect ways to disturb him, and yelping like that was sure to do it. Kalif tapped the pages of his book and waited for an explanation. He was not in the best mood today, but he was not in the worst either. He was good as far as some would concern, as this was the attitude he carried when he was at the school actually. Kalif continued to eye the door, seeing what Nicolette would have to say before he would continue to work on the second weapon.

Nicolette could tell by the raised eyebrow that Kalif was unsure of whether or not it would be a good idea to let her borrow a book from him. "I just need to borrow a book on poisonous plants is all. No biggie." Nicolette shrugged her shoulders as she stepped into the Study and closed the door behind her softly. Her head was still hurting from hitting it on the door frame and she cursed the piece of wood for being in the way when she was moving around. Albeit the fact that she had become much darker than she used to be, Nicolette was still a klutz and an accident prone at times, it was embarrassing. Especially in front of Kalif. "Teehee, You know very well why I distract you so easily. Anyways I'm sorry..you could just ignore me you know?" Her eyes shifted over to what looked like a weapon or something of the sorts. "What are you doing?" Nicolette's golden eyes blinked as she cocked her head to the side curiously. She would approach him but she wasn't sure if it was a good idea at the moment or not. Kalif seemed to be in one of his better moods today but she was never one to try and be bothersome on purpose. He looked busy with so called weapon anyways and she didn't want to get poked with it.

"A book on poisonous plants, you will not receive, because simply, I don't think you should get around any sort of plant that you could trip into and possibly perish," Kalif figured that would happen to Nicolette. The most outrageous thing anyone could ever think of, it would happen to her. His eyes glanced up and met with hers for a moment, and he noticed that she managed to mention why she distracted him so much. He always attempted to venture around that subject. It was never something he chose to dive into because well, he just did not enjoy it. "How can I ignore you, when apparently everything that is stable and mobile - you seem to bump or crash into? It is not possible to ignore a loud bang you have following around you wherever you go." Kalif was not getting agitated, nor irritated, but he was growing a little colder. It happened when he wanted to stay in a particular mood. Though this mood he was in was cold anyway, so it made no difference. Kalif closed his book and he put his weapons and he answered coolly, "Right now, talking to you." Sometimes his sarcasm were hidden with insults that could get under skin, and right now, he was just being plain sarcastic. Kalif wondered if he would be able to get back to his work anytime soon, but he was in no hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back