i am new

Hope Hathaway

Hey Everyone,

Just found this site today from Teigan (Professor Abbigale Jinxx). I just met her today and we were talking and she asked if I like Harry Potter and then yeah. So here I am :D

Anyway. I like what I see so far and i can't wait to get all this sorted so I can start roleplaying.

Hello
It's nice to see new people on here. I am Mia and i come from Perth. Here is a great place for harry potter fans. If you need any help the documentation is here the Admins are Nick (Nicholas King) and Cyndi (Cyndi Kingsley) and we have some great global moderators Donna (Riley Sparkles) Kait (Keira Potter) Pat (Patricia Styx) Kaitlyn (Haden Hensel) (the list can be found here) feel free co contact them with any queries you have. or you can send me a PM if you want to ask anything or post in the shout box and most of the time someone will be happy to help.
I hope to see you around in the future and have some plots with you
Mia

Welcome to HNZ! :hug:

My name is Jessye! I'm from the United States. We love having new members join! To get you started, I'll link you to the Site Documentation as it contains a lot of useful information. Mia already linked you to the site staff so other than that I'd just like to leave you with a big ol welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! Hope to see you on the board often! Shoot me a PM if you'd ever like to RP!

♥ Jessye

Woo! Hey girl!

Can't wait to rp with you.

Hey there. ^_^ Welcome to HNZ.
Normally I volunteer to help new people out, but I figure Teigan will be willing to. :)

Welcome to HNZ!!! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back