Hufflepuff's Practice :P

Peter was determined to get Sam Back for Tagging him.
He zoomed after Sam, about 5 meters away.
He could tell that he was going around the pitch after his 3rd lap.
Near the goalposts he cut across the pitch and blocked Sam.
Sam stopped and went underneath me.
I turned around and went for him laying flat on my broom.
I was slowly catching up.
My fingers were centimetres from his foot and...
"TAG BACK"
He then zoomed to the other side of the pitch and as high as he could go.

Caysi watched Peter go after Ryan so she decided to go the other direction do that they maybe wouldn't think that she was there. She smiled as she tried to find Sam.

Peter saw Caysi Go to the other end of the pitch and he decided to join her.
'It's Ok, im not in' he said as she started fly away.
He saw Sam flying for other people and he just hovered there with Caysi.
'So what happens if the seeker isn't there? Will you tell me before or what?'
He asked while they were hovering.

Caysi nodded and said " If the seeker doesn't come within a few minutes of the game i'll call you". she smiled.

'Ok thanks' He said.
He started to do a lap of the pitch.

Caysi went the opposite direction and went super fast around the pitch and everything looked like a blur to her. She went around a couple more times and then she felt like she was going to crash into something.

Rhyspa kicked off and zoomed into the air. Her hair was flowing behind her. She grinned. This was where she wanted to be. Rhyspa flew around the pitch, following Caysi, trying to keep up on her Nimbus 2000.

Sam went after Peter when he was tagged back.He saw both Caysi and Peter together.He flew as fast as he could to where they where at.He stoped and listened to what they where talking about before he touched Caysi's shoulder.,"Tag."Sam said as he turned around and started to fly in the opposite direction.

Caysi turned around and saw Sam race off into the other direction. Caysi swished her hair and then went after him. She couldn't see him, but then she spotted him over on the other side, he couldn't see her so she went quietly behind him almost trying to scare him and she touched his shoulder and said " Tag!". she zoomed to the other side.

Sam almost jumped out of his broom when Caysi tagged him.Lucky for him,he was near Rhyspa.He flew towards her as fast and silently as he could."Tag!"Sam said as he tapped Rhyspa and flew the other way.

Caysi saw that everyone was done so she went down to the ground and said " Ok guys come down please!". she asked. " Alrighty...were going to try something different ..the keeper and chasers please go to the goal posts and take these Quaffles and you will try to score and the keeper will try to block it..also please alternatives go with them .well the alternatives for keeper and chaser, you guys will try to score except the alternative keeper, she will be blocking the other goal." Hoping that she made sense she handed 2 Quaffles to the chasers.

" Ok the seeker will be trying to catch the snitch". she handed the snitch over to Sam. " And the beaters will be hitting the ball to each other". she said taking her beater's bat and bludger. " Peter..here's another snitch". she said giving one to him too.

" I will stop you later so that we can play a mini game". she smiled.

Rhyspa grinned as she picked up her bat. "Alright Caysi, lets do this."

Sam heared Caysi tell them to come down.He listened to what was being said,Sam took the snitch when Caysi handed it to him.He got on his broom,let go of the snitch.Sam waited for about 5 seconds before he kicked off the ground.And started looking for the snitch.

((( Emily,Just post going to the pitch with a Quaffle trying to get it in)))

Caysi got off her broom and ran to get her gear on her legs on. She ran back on her broom and zoomed off to Rhyspa and threw the ball up in the air and hit it as hard as she could.

emily walked into the pitch with a quaffle and a broom. she got on the borrowed broom and took off. she circled the goal post a few times and aimed to get the quaffle in but she missed. "come on, there's not even a keeper up here." she said angry with herself. she tried again and tis time made it into the middle goal. "now thats what im talking about!" emily said happy.

Peter realized that they weren't playing tag anymore.
He took the second snitch from Caysi and let it go.
He waited about 5 seconds before going to find it.
He passed Sam while he was going the other way.
He decided to try some tricks so he went as fast as he could on his Nimbus 2001.
He streaked around the pitch, he wasnt as fast as Caysi but everyone and everything was a blur until he flew into something, about walnut sized.
He saw it flying away and went after it.
He flew past the other players to try and get the snitch.

Crystal walked onto the pitch and saw that everone was there except her.Oh God! I hope I don't get kicked off for this!She saw evryone practicing hard up in the air so she got on her broom and kicked off and went in Caysi's direction to appologize."Hey Caysi! I'm so extremely sorry for being late! I promise it won't happen again! And please don't kick me off the team for this!!!"She said really quickly with a look of anguish on her face as she waited for the captains responce.

((really really sorry! I had exams in real life!))

Kat flew over to guard the goal post where Emily had already begun to shoot. She got ready for the next attempt.

Caysi smiled and said " It's ok!". She said " Ok please go up to the goal posts and try to get a quaffle in them".

Sam was still searching for the snitch when he spotted Crystal talking to Caysi,and right behind them was the snitch.He turned around and zoomed after it only missing hiting Caysi by a couple of inches,"Sorry!"He shouted back at her.The snitch started flying away,and Sam when after it but lost sight of it after a while."Darn it!"He said to himself,as he started to look for the snitch again.

Rhyspa spied the bludger making its way towards her. She brought her bat back and hit the bludger with all her mite. "Caysi! It's comin' your way!"

Relieved Crystal grabbed a quaffle and headed for the posts Kat was gaurding. First she flew slowly towards the goal posts but wanting to keep her on her toes,(not literally as they were in the air!), she sped up at the last second and changed direction before throwing the quaffle at the left hoop.

Caysi heard Sam and said " It's alright". Caysi heard Rhyspa in time " Ahh!" she ducked and it almost hit her head. She saw it go in the other direction so she went after it and she hit it to Rhyspa.

Kat watched Crystal carefully. She zoomed to the left right as Crystal shot. She blocked the goal but just by a couple of seconds. She smiled pleased she had gotten there in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back