Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice Y45|S1

Felix let the snitch go and took a moment to catch his breath before starting his search again.

Artie continued to fly, smacking a bludger and watching it hit no one.

Renata used Veronique's distraction to score. She was probably going to have to buy Zagreus some apology chocolate for being underhanded.

Marley smacked a bludger but it zoomed across the other side of the pitch.

After Renata scored, Leo swooped in and caught the quaffle.

Renata flew around after scoring and watched Leo take up the quaffle.

Leo tossed the quaffle into the hoop once he approached again and was pleased as it went in.

He was finding it very hard to concentrate, which was his excuse for why he was suddenly playing like garbage.

Somehow, Fin ended up with the quaffle. He didn't want it, but headed towards the hoops anyway.

Chase hit a bludger meaning to send it towards Felix but it sailed for @Leonardo Orr instead. At least he had hit someone.

Renata x 1
Leo x 1
(i think please correct me if I'm wrong)

Marley flew after a bludger.

Chase ducked when a bludger flew his way and turned around to swing his bat at it.

Renata kept an eye on Finley, wanting him to get some shooting practice in too.

Leo was too busy focused on following the new chaser to notice the bludger that hit him. "Ow," he said and fell back a little to nurse his side for a moment.

Marley wacked a bludger, meaning to hit it at one of the seekers, but had hit another chaser. @Finley Holmes

Renata x 1
Leo x 1
Finely x 1

Chase swung his bat at the bludger but forgot to aim his shot and watched as he simply caused the bludger to change directions.

Fin was distracted by the bludger, which was probably why he missed his shot. Not that he was surprised.

Zag stayed in front of the hoops, pleased when he managed to block a shot in what felt like forever.

Leo caught the quaffle when it was tossed back out.

Felix kept searching.

Zagreus continued to keep the hoops.

Leonardo tossed the ball when he was close and it was easily caught by the keeper.

Penny flew around, there was no sign of the snitch.

Felix kept flying.

Marley kept a look out for a bludger to hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back