OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Oak Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Felix was nervous and sweaty as he got ready for the day's practice. He was used to pressure. As seeker he was used the success of the team riding on him. But the added pressure of captain was making his heart race uncomfortably before he even got into the air. He had total faith in his team but he didn't want to take a thing for granted. It was his final year and he wanted to take this seriously. He blew his whistle and stood up straight once the team had fully arrived. "Our first game is right around the corner and I want us to be ready. We're playing Ravenclaw but I don't want anyone to underestimate them for a second. They're going to be working just as hard as us and we need to be ready for what ever they throw at us." he said and authoritatively as he could manage. "We won the qudditch cup before and I'd love to go out on high note this season and bring it home again. I want everyone trying their best. Penelope and I will be after snitch so I want beaters working on their aim because Slytherin is going to be just as deadly without Celia. Chasers I want you to work on team work and accuracy too, so Zag, pay attention." he finished and took a deep breath. Felix had never been this serious before in his life but he meant it. He wanted that quiddich cup. He glanced to Renata in case she wanted to add anything and when she was done he blew the whistle again and took to the air.

OOCOut of Character:
No arrivals! Straight to practice!

Hufflepuff,Practice

Renata was enthusiastic about the team this semester. It was unfortunate that not everyone who wanted to play could have a spot, but there would be more opportunities for them. The enthusiasm meant she felt sure Hufflepuff would be in good hands, though. "Thanks, Felix! Yeah, we have a pretty tough game coming up but I know we're going to do great! Let's work hard and do our best." Felix was being pretty serious, and Renata really wanted to win, but she wanted to make sure the team was thinking positively too. She didn't have anything more to add for now, taking the quaffle to the sky and looking to pass it off to one of the other chasers.

Artie was glad that she made the team! Even as an alternate, she was still part of the team! She waved to the captains, mounted her broom, and soared up into the air to find a bludger to hit away or toward someone.

Felix got to work right away looking for the snitch.

Renata thought she might take the opportunity to be cheeky and get a quick attempt on goal in to warm up, and managed to get the quaffle through the hoops. It was a bit unfair - she didn't even think Zagreus was even ready yet - but she wanted to ensure she was still in good touch with her aim.

Felix kept flying and focusing on his task.

Marley was shocked yet happy that she had made it on the team and she was very excited about it. Marley flew up in the air to find a bludger to hit.

After Renata managed to score, Leo swooped in and grabbed the quaffle as it was tossed back out.

Marley manged to hit a bludger, but it didn't sail through the way she hoped it would.

It was a short circle back to the hoops which Leo took, and the moment he could he tossed the ball, very glad when it sailed in.

Marley hit the bludger, hoping to hit it towards one of the seekers, but completely missed them and hit one of the chasers instead.

@Renata Stepanova

Renata - 1x

Renata grinned, cheering when Leo scored, and then being surprised by a hit with a bludger. She gasped, looking around to see that Marley had managed to get a hit already. "Good hit!" she called, as much as bludger hits were never pleasant. She scooped up the quaffle when it was thrown back into play.

Leo followed after Renata when she caught the quafle.

Even though one of the captains had mentioned that it had been a good hit, Marley felt bad and gave her a sheepish smile. Marley the looked for a bludger to hit.

Renata saw an opening and went to score, and did. She knew she should have been hanging back and passing more, but she couldn't help herself - she did need to be in good touch for the upcoming game after all!

Penny really wanted to prove herself. She shot into the air and started looking around for the snitch.

Chase hopped onto his broom and took to the skies.

After Renata managed to score, he caught the ball and began circling back.

Felix kept looking.

As soon as Leo had circled back, he threw the ball and contently watched it sail in.

Chase flew after a bludger.

Felix continued his search.

Chase swung his bat at the bludger and hit it in no particular direction.

Zagreus was a little slow to get in the air, annoyed that the chasers were already managing to score on him. He really needed to be better than this.

One more year as an alternate, but Fin really didn't mind that in the slightest. He was happy to hang back and let the starting chasers take the lead. Of course, he'd attempt to score if the quaffle ended in his hands, but he wasn't going to make a point of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back