Hot or Not

Sweet/10
You make me think of my little step-sister ruby. Please don't ever loose your sweetness and innocence

Depressed/ Out of Ten
You better come back to Hogwarts! If you don't then I will.... do something annoying I guess.

HomeAgain/10

I feel you. It's good to be back in London again.

WealthyOutOfTen
We would have immediately been friends if you were of higher blood.

Supremacist/10
Please don't get snarky with me because I don't fit in with your supremacist views. I can't help it.

Cool/ Out of Ten
I find you to be very cool! If that Chase boy bothers you then I make sure to punch him!

Helpful/10
I know both of your brothers and they both helped me and my family a lot. I am sure you are just as generous as them. And I am sorry I am unable to teach you next semester.

Australian / Out Of Ten

Hey me too! It's kind of rare to find people from Australia at Hogwarts when there is so much diversity.
<i>
</i>

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">OldFaces..../OutofTen
It's strange, I can barely remember your name but, I seem remember your face so well. I hope life has been kind to you since you've Graduated.
<i></i>

StillHurt/ Out of Ten
You are still angry about that? Well, Damien is angry too. You were not the only one who got hurt.

EmotionalOutOfTen
Can't you at least stop sulking for a day? Same goes to Kelize.

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">Snarky?/OutofTen
You're a little young to be making enemies with everyone right now, don't you think?
<i></i>

Beautiful/Outoften
Shame you are too young for me.

Co-Captain/ Out of Ten
I hope your foot is better. Those Slytherins really had it out for you.

ChaserOutOfTen
I've seen your abilities. You're pretty good if I must say. You can improve though.

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">YouSeemLikeAnAnnoyingPerson./OutofTen
But I don't know you very well so I can't say I really know for sure or anything.
<i></i>

FirstYear/ Out of Ten
I wish I was a second year again. I was much happier then than I am now.

Student/10
It looks like you will be one of my first students. I hope that you enjoy divination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back