Hot or Not

Sure./ Out of Ten
I will never enjoy it like Klaus, but I won't give you too much of a hard time Ms. Le Fey.

ugh/outoften
i can't say i've missed your stupid hufflepuff face.

inloveoutoften
whoever they are, i feel sorry for them.

Kyriptonite/outoften
So you must have a weakness Superman

Oh Dear Merlinoutoften
Oh Sweetie, You want to be a Death Eater and you're challenging someone to mess with you. Okay i just survive a full month being tortured by a Death Eater, I have a Daughter, i work for the Ministry and i'm a professional Quidditch player. You got kicked out of school and you can't even handle someone talking without getting a headache.
Okay Ms Darkhart, I'll mess with you because maybe you'll grow up when you realise you're not the most important thing in the world.​

NotMuch/ Out of Ten
You have not changed much.

lonely/10
you seem lonely. there is no need to by lonely, especially in hufflepuff house. its like one big family, I am sure there is someone to keep you company, if you cant see anyone, come hang out with me and the sixth years.

Vegan/10
Great, I have been looking for someone to sample my watermelon curry, do you want some?

Blunt/10

Impressive. Boys like you are rare nowadays but I'm glad to hear your species still live. I'm glad boys like you are not trying to contaminate the entire male gene, unlike some boys I could mention.

Ugh!OutOfTen
So you and Smile are fighting over this boy? I think I've heard of him, yeah.

WhatAreYouTalkingAbout?/10

Me? Fight with someone over a boy? Seriously, I think I'd rather go to hell.

Hurt/outoften
Get over it

sheesh/outoften
lighten up will ya? why do you have to
be so mean? no one likes grumpy people!

Ohdear/outoften
Ill let you off easy on this one mudblood, remember in future to hold your tongue. No one cares what you think

Ha./Outoften
Such big talk from a non-pureblood. I'm positive not even the pure folk won't give you the time of day either.​
<i>
</i>

Hillariousoutoften
Says the Ministry official hiding behind his status as a Grinfotts official, How are the goblins for you, couldn't get anyone bigger than you to follow you so you had to control Goblins. Very Interesting.​

Followers?Really?/Outoften
It's called a 'job'. Do you know what that is? You earn money for big houses and everything!
No need to have followers for a cause that makes you a hypocrite. Want to get rid of the dirty bloods? Start with yourself.​
<i>
</i>

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">SmileMore!/OutofTen
I bet you'd be so much cuter if you smiled more!
<i></i>

Student!/ Out of Ten
I hope school is going well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back