Hot or Not

Sweet/10
You remind me of my adopted sister ruby.

SeerOutOfTen
Lovely ability. If you were a family friend, I'd ask you to take a look into my future.

Lost/10
you say that like its a bad thing. but you need to be lost to explore somewhere new. and where is the fun of always being in the same place.

Werewolfoutoften
I bet everyone points out the obvious that you're a werewolf, All that i care about is who's side you're on​

spider/10
What a tangled web you are twisting Miss Ater.
you say you are the puppet master but just watch out for where the strings you pull end.

sweet/10
from what ive heard youre a nice girl

Eww!/ Out of Ten

I don't think I want to understand!

Augh.outoften
Could you be any more less deserving of your life, You're a Foster Child, Obnoxious and your blood is tainted, And you think you're "Too Cool for a Wand" Honestly you should just never get one, Quit while you're ahead kid, It's not like you ever make anything of yourself.​

Cute/Outoften
Playing the whole 'pure-blooded Death Eater (in training)' game. That's adorable for a child.

Creepy/10
There is something about you that makes me suspicious that you can't be trusted.

Professor/ Out of Ten

Umm, if you're one of those strict professors than I am sure you won't like me much.

Watch out for Styx/10
No I like all my students, but if you are as loud and au noxious as you say you are you had better watch out for professor styx.

Please/ Out of Ten

If anything he should watch out for me!

LookOutWeHaveABadAssOverHere/Outoften
You are seven. No professor will 'watch out' for you.

Beater/ Out of Ten

You are supposed to hit bludgers. Not ruin a child's wonderland.

That'sFunny/Outoften
I'd ask how about your dreams but I don't want to throw up.

Sister!/ Out of Ten
I am so lucky to have you as my sister! You keep me out of trouble!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back