</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Trouble/outoften
Shhh, do not use that word.​
<i>
</i>

*shrugs*/ Out of Ten
I guess I won't then.

annoying / out of ten

my dad tells me to play with other kids, but when they're all obnoxious and annoying like you are, why should i?

Silent/ Out of Ten
What is so great about being quiet? I don't understand. Being obnoxious sounds much more fun compared to silence.

Disgustingoutoften
Your Blood is contaminated and you're Obnoxious. I can see why you're a Foster Child.​

Listen/ Out of Ten
You don't know a thing about me, so back off!

Manipulative/10
Being manipulative is not a good trait. You should work on being more open about things.

Foster child/10
I hope you are happy with your foster family. It is sad when children are mistreated or unlucky enough to need fostering but it is great when they find a nice family, and flourish.

I guess so/10
Though I don't like the term foster mother sounds too sterile and loveless. I prefer just mother or mum, or mama, or mom or some other form. Also I would rather adopt than foster, as it gives the children a more permanent feel of family.

PleaseTakecareofheroutoften
I Hope Scarlet isn't any trouble, i hope she is good to you, She gets fussy when she's upset and starts throwing things!​

Thatsdifficult/outoften
From what I can see there's is no phone near me, my other phone has been destroyed and so has my wand
No one can hear me for miles around. I just hope my little girl is okay

SoundsAwfulNasty//OutOfTen
Why Doesn't someone you know do it for ya?

Gryffindor!/ Out of Ten
You must be really brave or loyal to your friends!

Obnoxiousoutoften
You're 7, I'm sure you'll grow out of it​

Harpies/10
beater is a cool position, the one i want to play if i ever get out of muggle school. but seriously why the harpies? it's like the sort of "soft" team that only lets on the girls who aren't tough enough get onto a propper team.

</SIZE></FONT>
GoodnessOutOfTen
You are one of a kind! A former Slytherin and certainly
stunning! I think it's a magnificent combination really.​
<FONT font="Verdana"><SIZE size="50">

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
Blonde//out of ten
You're not my type, but considering your brains and beauty.
I'll totally push aside your hair and blood status, just to get to know you more.​
<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">

Beater/outoften
Shame you've got a status problem or I would say you're pretty awesome...

Challengingoutoften
I like to think of it as Challenging, You're always looking out for Bludgers and at the same time who you need to hit with a Bludger, where you need to hit the Bludger to hit them and how can your Other Beater help you send that Bludger flying... and ofcourse you're always dodging Bludgers from the other Beaters... Its heaps of fun!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back