Hot or Not

PrettyFaceOutOfTen
Need I say more? Although I prefer the dangerous girls out there.

Tame/10
seriously mate. don't say you like danger unless you know what you are letting yourself into

*eyeroll*/10

Disgustingly common and absurdly misguided.

In-training/10

By hobby I suppose. I am first chair for the Order of Merlin Orchestra. My violin is my life, soul and love.

Violinist?//outOfTen
That must be hard! My ma can play the fiddle real good!

BruisedUP | outoften
Hope you aren't feeling to bad after all those bludgers. but you're still Hot anyway ;)

Chaseroutoften
I Could never see myself as a chaser really, i much prefer Beater​

have-it-all/10
you seem to have everything. the man i Like is dating you. you have a cute daughter, you're not in pan and my twin seems to like you more than me.

OnTheOtherHandoutoften
I Can't get too my Daughter, I'm on the verge of Death at the Hands of a Death Eater who tricked me using my best friend, I'm Wandless and i can't tell anyone where i am. I may have the man who you like but believe me i am in so much pain right now... And when i get out of here i have to go straight back into Caring for my Daughter and my Half-Brothers full time plus work at the Ministry and i play Quidditch Professionally.
Do i Really have it all?​

Lost/10
I hope my daughter finds you safe soon. in the meantime just know Scarlet is safe with me. and if i was you i shouldn't complain. being a mother you have to get used to balancing things. like looking after two toddlers an eight year old, a shop a house, two teenagers who are at school and i have randomly seen myself teaching as well though i don't know why. thats Elveras job.

ThankGodoutoften
I hope she's not causing too much trouble! I'm learning to Balance things and i had it pretty much under control until i was Taken. I know your life is tough but you can't say you never wished for some help or ease to it... Sometimes i wish my Older Half-Brother could take care of himself and my Mother would learn to Deal with the Magical world and take care of her children instead of palming them off, I'm 21 and you're 60, I sacrificed my life for my Family... I just want to be home again.​

Abducted//OutofTen
Someone should inform the police. Oh i hope you'll be okay!

D'awww/OutOfTen
You're a little cutie aren't you? i bet you're almost as tall as me!

Healer/10
I don't think healers know how much they are appreciated when they help a patient who is ill, injured, or in pain.

InLove/ Out of Ten

You never want to be in love? Good! There are better things to focus on in life.

WellShoot//OutofTen
You are pretty! Everyone is beautiful in their own way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back