Hot or Not

Wife/Outoften<i></i><i></i>
So when are we gonna make more babies?
:r
<i></i>​

Healer/10
Maybe you will know what is wrong with me.

Okay/Outoften
Well, you should know if you are pregnant or not. Sometimes that's what boys and girls do in a game of lust.
I'm sure you know if you done that or not.

Better/10
that is great news, being sick sucks. I hope I feel better soon too.

Lost//OutOfTen
the lost will be found one day; and you will have that day, I'm sure.

familiar/10
you look so much like me i would ask if we are related, but as i have no blood family it would be pointless.
as for being self concious. there is no need to be. those that care about how you seem don't matter and those who matter don't care about your quirks.

Proud Gryffindor / Out of Ten
It's so good to be that way, I'm the same. Gryffindor is a great house after all!

Gryffindor/Outoften
Gryffindor was a fantastic House when i was in School. I hardly see anyone from School now-a-days

Lucky/10
you seem to have everything you could want. be thankful for that.

NotQuite/Outoften
I've been taken away from my Daughter, Stuck in a Dirty Cell with no Running Water, and i don't know what is going to happen to me or whats happening to Scarlet or my Half-Brothers just because i didn't realize that my Best Friends Father is a Death Eater.

Animagus//OutOfTen
Sounds painful, is it?

Disciplineoutoften
It's all about focus, you don't have time to focus on the unimportant things during training but once you master the skill i becomes second nature, its more Uncomfortable​

panicing/10
there is no need to panic, take a few deep breaths and have cup of camomile tea to help calm you. sweeten it with honey, and hopefully by then you will be feeling a little calmer.

Painoutoften
Pain isn't good, If there is a chance you're Pregnant that certainly isn't good, Take time off work and go to the Hospital or even go to the Hospital wing!​

whyquidditch?oufoften
frankly, it never really caught my attention.

I'mNotSureoutoften
I kind of picked it up as a kid we had children brooms and used to fly around at my Aunt and uncles house with my cousins, i kind of just got attached and ended up applying for the team as a beater and made it, from then on its history really​

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">OhDear./OutofTen
People like you shouldn't be allowed to breed.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back