Hot or Not

Alone/10
Many people feel like that in first year, you will settle in and make some friends soon.

OutOfTouch/10

I haven't talked to you much recently. I miss you, and I'm sorry.

Different/10
Sara, you have changed. you know one A isn't the end of the world. you may still be able to become an auror if you do well this year.

IAgree/10

She is kind, and I like your hair, but I can't keep it on this year, because of the A.

WhyShouldI?/10

I'm not bad, but compared to what I used to be... I'e changed. I'll never be as bad as you seem to be.

Happy but insecure?/10

I don't think you should force people to do things that make them uncomfortable, especially since you're not comfortable with you! D:

ALittelLonely//OutOFTn
I know the feeling, dont fret, sometimes being alone for a bit can be a good thing

LeavingBehind/OutofTen

Go home to your mom kid.

strangeNameoutoften
sometimes i wonder what our parents are thinking when they name us​

Ey-odh or Ay-odh/OutofTen

I like my name alot. Old irish for fire. Usually pronounced Aa, Ae or Ay. Mine is far more simple; as said above. You've got a cute name.

Key-da or Kee-daoutoften
Now that i can Pronounce it i quite like you're name.. Thanks, Although my cousin has shortened my name again to call me "Ki" (Key) I would hate if people started calling me Ki-Ki​

OhDearLordoutoften
Please don't let that catch on, I will have to put it on my "Quidditch Players Card" under Dislikes: Ki-Ki​

shadows?/10
Don't be afraid of the shadows, that only means there's a light nearby.

(funnily this is actually a quote from her P:cool:

Never Want To Be In Love?/10

You seem so nice, Professor. Maybe one day someone will love you a whole lot and you'll love them too and it'll be really great!

Scared of a Shadow / 10

Please. Seriously, who would be scared of a shadow? It's not like they can hurt you. Pathetic. Wait until you grow up little girl, then you will realise how scary the world truly is.

No Comprehension/10

If you'd been haunted by your dead twin for fourteen years, you might be a little more sympathetic.

Pureblood!OfTen
We should talk again really. I think I need the company.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back