Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante Davenport

OOC First Name
Nathan
Wand
Twisted Cut Curly Maple ,15", Essence of a Runespoor Fang
Hello!

I was curious if any one would want to make a bond with Dante, whether it be an Enemy Bond, a friendship, maybe even a child idolizing him. I'm not too bothered, so long as i get some relationships freely flowing in a variety of areas. His a Divination Professor at the moment, and a Seer, so if that helps with any ideas that you all may have please let me know. I'll leave the rest to you!
I look forward to having a thread with all of you!

I have Zazuka here who is a class three Seer meaning that she is one but she doesn't have full control over her abilities. Seeing as she's entering her seventh year she would not be taking your class but maybe she could take some privet lessons with him to gain more control over her abilities.

I have Morgan le fey the owner of the inner eye. They could become friends as obviously they have the same intrests. She quite often has conversations with her customers and develops friendships with them.

Both of those suggestions sounds great. I'd love to help Zazuka in her quest to better her seer abilities, as much as I would like to make a bond with Morgan Le Fey. :)

That sounds awesome. I'd love to have Dante and Lola get to know one another fairly well, as well as having a serious run in with Andromeda. I'm up for these threads whenever you all are! Let me know if you wish to start them, or if you wish for me to start them.

( Don't take advantage of it please!!!!! I'll be consumed in thread startages. xD )

Just kidding. :)

well we can start the Lola and Dante one any time
but best leave the Andy and Dante one till the next school year starts - it will give us time to prepare it better, hash out the details ;)

If you start the professor one, I'll gladly start the other one when it's time comes.
Of course you will have to link me to this as proof that I've said this xD

Professor Dante Davenport said:
Both of those suggestions sounds great. I'd love to help Zazuka in her quest to better her seer abilities, as much as I would like to make a bond with Morgan Le Fey. :)
:woot: If he's there this year I have Z introduce herself then continue on when school picks up again. :D

Then I will start the thread in the Divination tower?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back