Hooray!

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
It's been so long since I last posted something on HNZ, and I'm feeling quite nostalgic.
Most of you probably won't know me, since it's been almost two years since I was last active on the site. My name is Angelica and I joined this site in December, 2007 (if I recall correctly). I was active on and off, but in 2009 I left HNZ permanently (or so I thought) so I could focus more on school and my personal life. So many things have happened in the time between, but I recently remembered my love for HNZ and stopped by for a peep. It was then, after reading through a lot of old threads and some new ones, that I decided I was going to come back.
I'm pleased to see that HNZ has grown and is still growing, and I hope to make new friends and catch up with old ones who I see are still around. :)

If anyone is interested in developing a new plot involving a mysterious male, PM me.
For now, it's great to be back.

Heyyy!
Welcome back, Angelica. :)
(You've come back with a hoard of other old members. xD Soooo - good timing! )

Thanks Nick!
Haha. I noticed Hilary and Lily's posts; it's good to see more old faces/names. :)

I remember Larissa Sedgwick. I think I roleplayed with your character when she was a first year, with another character of mine who I've now forgotten. lol. Thanks! :) I'm glad others stuck around HNZ.

Woah so many old members returning! It's so good to see you back on HNZ!

(In case you've forgotten [probably have] who I am I used to play Joceline.)

Alexis!

Eeeps, welcome back Angelica! :hug:
It has been so long! I have no idea if you remember me at all (I pay Alyssa and Theodore Snow) I always remember lurking all your roleplays and stuff though! It is way awesome to have you back! You came at a perfect time too, we seem to be having an influx of other old members returning too.

♥ Jessye

Hey Welcome Back ! :D

I'm loving that a bunch of older members are coming back to the site!
Welcome back Angelica ^_^
I hope to see you around.

Wow, another oldie? (In all good terms I assure xD )
Don't think I've every RPed with you, but I'm Kaitlyn. ^_^ I think I had Aleyha Snow nee Devearux at the time when you left, so no idea. I remember all the drama between Lily and Blake, and wow, welcome back! :)

I know I said this already in a PM, but YAY! :hug:

Aw thanks everyone! It's really great to be back and I'm glad my timing is aligned with the other oldies too. :) All your names sound familiar, but I think it's going to take me a while to really remember exactly who everyone is again. Haha. Thanks again everyone. :) You really know how to make a member feel welcome.

:hug: Angelica!

I just saw your name on the board and literally started squealing and dancing. I never REALLY had an RP with you except for the occasional "Oh hey, you're the dood dating my good friend" back when Lily and Blake were new :p I still REALLY miss reading your RPs and talking to you OOC.

I hope your life is going alright, and I look forward to seeing you around.
Debbie

Yay, welcome back! ^_^

haha, hey Debbie! it's great to see that you're back too! i should really step up my OOC activity though, lol. welcome back yourself! it's awesome there are still so many old peeps around. and new ones of course. and i'm sure our characters have met, lol. there were like a tonne of prefect meetings, if i can recall correctly. perhaps in the future our characters can become more acquainted.

and thank you Riley Sparkles. i hope to properly meet you all in the OOC forum. :)

Thanks! It is so great to be back... and to see that there are so many familiar as well as new names around! I am pretty sure Hilary and Blake have met quite a few times (because we had ALL the prefect meetings :p) ... I just don't think we've had a serious RP or anything (YET! :p). Would love to though. Once you get settled in drop Hilary a PM.

Debbie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back