holy wow

Olive Mayfield

OOC First Name
Liv
Wand
twelve inch rata with the essence of a toi-toi frond
well hello there

do you guys remember me? i'm liv (livi), i roleplayed melodramatically for a few years before giving up haha

i haven't really written in a few years tbh but

i'm now in uni in australia (missing new zealand a whole heap) and pretty busy, but looking for a new hobby after my engagement just broke up

i'm still tossing up whether or not i'll rejoin properly with a new student account but hi!

long time no see!

Hey Liv!

Good to see you back! I'm sorry to hear about bad things happening in your personal life with your engagement and everything.

What University are you studying at? I am Australian you see, so I'm curious!

Good to see you back though! Hope you decide to rejoin!

~Teigs

Livi :hug:

I'm on the same boat, with rejoining and stuff.

And it's a little scary xD

Good to see you tho ~

madz

Hello lovely ^_^
It's wonderful to have you back, though I am sorry about your engagement. Hopefully you stick around and we can help make it better for you!
:hug:

Hey Liv!
Like others, I'm sorry to hear about your engagement and your betrayal of your country, but exciting stuff about being in university now!
Hopefully you'll make the right decision and stick around for a while, but even if you can't for whatever reason it's nice to have you for a visit. ^_^

If you need any help settling back in to the board, just let me know!

Hey there Liv! ^_^

Sorry about the bad stuff happening but hey everything will get better... :D

Like everybody else here, I hope you'll stick around so I can get to know you better and all.. Hehe.. :D

~Marga. :)

Welcome back Liv! ^_^

It sounds like a lot has happened since you were here last. I'm sorry to hear that some of it was negative. :(

I hope to see you around and RPing. I can't wait to lurk! :p

Welcome back, Liv! :D

Sorry about your engagement, I wish you the best. I'm glad that you decided to come back to our little pocket of the universe.

it's so nice to be back! obviously i'll be more limited than i used to be (no more roleplays during class, liv...) but i hope to get back into it all nicely. character dev, here i come..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back