Holiday at the Sigurd Mannor

More than a little irritated by Tristan's reaction, Valcan watched the whole scene in silence, his eyes narrowing at his son. The man really needed to keep his kids in check.

Not even exchanging a word of parting with anyone at the table, Valcan made his way outside to the patio, where he had seen Sarah leave to. Opening the door quickly and shutting it behind him, "You need to be more careful. You should have kept your mouth shut," he said quietly, his voice a low growl.

Tristan let out a yell as he was attacked from both the back and the front, falling to the tiled floor with a grunt, soaking himself even more than he thought possible. "You-" he started, whipping out his wand and with a wave of Aguamenti sent it streaming at Josh. He didn't call him a playful swear word, however, as Erik was starting to be a copycat, and he figured Morgase would be none too pleased if he came home foul mouthed.

Sarah turned her head to look at Valcan. "You must be joking. Are you trying to blame that on me? I said nothing," her words were dripping with venom, much different than the words they shared overnight. "If you hadn't pinned me to the wall for one last kiss before I left and kept the door open, no one would have known a thing. I believe that this is actually all your fault, and your mess to go clean up. Not mine." She turned her face away from him again, looking out over the lawn. She could not believe how desperate he was to keep their little affair a secret, especially since that little monster of a grandson of his saw them.

Josh laughed at Tristan's reaction. "Aww, does widdle Trissy-wissy not like the wah-der," he mocked while trying to move out of the stream of the water. He knew that Tristan did not like being called any variation of Tristan, and he knew just when he could get away with it, laughing the whole time.

Valcan smirked at Sarah, leaning against the outside wall of the house, squinting in the bright morning sun. "Whatever you say, Sarah," he replied with amusement, his manner quite arrogant as he looked to her, golden eyes flickering.

"Why, you little-" Tristan grunted, having gotten to his legs and lurching at Josh, he attempted to pull him to the ground around his midsection, figuring he'd show Erik a little something about wrestling. "No one- Calls me- TRISSY!"

Sarah raised her eyebrows at Valcan, his too relaxed pose irking her. "Whatever. I am not gonna worry about your son and grandson and what they might say to anyone else. THAT is your issue." She leaned back and closed her eyes, tilting her face up to the sun.

Josh's aim ended up more on the ceiling as he was taken down by Tristan. Quickly, he moved around and made an attempt to pin his friend to the floor. "Aww. Whats wrong Trissy-wissy? Or would you prefer I call you Trista? Hmm?" Josh might be smaller than Tristan, but he was just as strong and a bit more wiry. He was easily able to move around and sit on Tristan's back. He grinned at Erik and aimed his wand right in Tristan' face, spraying him with water again.

Tristan was a bit surprised by Josh's retaliation, his strength a lot different from when they were schoolmates. "You- git," Tristan cursed as water was sprayed into his face, attempting to put Josh into a secure headlock, definitely not wanting to be beaten in front of his son.

"The hell if it is," Valcan retorted nonchalantly, smirking at Sarah. "It's not too hard to run away from consequences, is it, Sarah?" His expression was both highly irritated and amused as he looked to her, stroking the short whiskers that he had not yet shaved today.

Sarah opened her eyes and glared at Valcan. "Oh, so your son is my mess to clean up? You are so much more of an ass than I ever thought you were." She stood up and started to walk inside. "Besides I think you are the one running away from things, not me. If you remember, I have never been the one to run." She then stormed through the patio door, ignoring her daughter sitting in the kitchen, and headed up the stairs. She had to stop letting Valcan get under her skin. It was like he got a sick pleasure from being an ass to her.

"Git? That the best you can do?" Josh yelled. "Are you kidding me?" He slipped around, able to slip out from the attempted headlock easily. He soon was able to turn around and get on Tristan's back. Josh looked at Erik and grinned at him. "I think Daddy needs to learn how to fight again, doesn't he?"

Erik had first been looking on quizzically, as he had never seen anything like this before. But now, he was quite enjoying himself, giggling and clapping his hands, taking the moment not to splash the two men and just to sit in silence. "Yeah, Daddy- Fight!" he cried out, grinning broadly.

A vein in Tristan's neck pulsed as he attempted to flip Josh off of his back again, not exactly as strong as he had used to be. Merlin, I need to start working out again, he thought to himself. "What else do you expect me to say around my kid?" he grunted, attempting to pull Josh off of him and pin him to the ground, "Monkey's quite a copycat, you know."

Josh had a great idea, and got a devilish grin on his face as he continued to dominate Tristan. "Erik, can you say TRISSY WISSY?" He laughed heartily as Tristan finally managed to get him off of his back and drop him on his butt on the wet floor. "Trissy Wissy finally realize I am not the scrawny kid I was back in school?" he mocked with a smile on his face.

"Triss... TRISSY WISSY!" Erik exclaimed, beaming broadly, his blue eyes sparkling as he watched the scene unfold before him.

Tristan groaned as Erik babbled the hated words, glaring at Josh as he sat up on the floor, the entirety of his body soaked. "You're going to pay for that, a-hole," he grunted, leaning against a cabinet. Great- now his son was going to call him a rather pathetic nickname. "And yeah, I guess you're not string bean anymore."

Valcan watched as Sarah left the patio, knowing that she was heading upstairs to her room. With Gilderoy, no less. With a smirk, he left the patio, closing the door behind him and taking the back way upstairs, knowing that following Sarah would look even more odd to those downstairs.

His stride quick and agile, he recognized Sarah's form upstairs immediately, catching her just outside the bathroom door. Pinning her to the wall, he smirked, replying quietly, his voice a low growl, "You're running away right now, Dear Sarah." With that, he planted a kiss on her lips, smirking in amusement.

"Trissy Wissy," Erik repeated, splashing a handful of water towards his father. Hearing voices outside, he asked, "Whozzat?" His expression quizzical.

Josh laughed out loud at his best friend. "So I am an a-hole huh? You just are jealous that you didn't think of that little plan yourself." He grinned at him, then got up, slipping a pair of times before he was successful, then walked over to the tub, and sat on the edge. "Good job Erik. Trissy-wissy." He smiled, then heard the voices that Erik was refering too. "Don't know Erik, let me go look." Josh slid across the bathroom floor, and then opened the door just a crack, before shutting it again. He quietly burst out in laughter, then turned to Tristan. "You will never believe who is out there snogging! Valcan and Sarah!" he whispered loudly.

In response to Josh's quick retort, Tristan gave him quite a rude hand gesture, smirking as he held up the finger a moment before turning to Erik, picking him up out of the tub. It had been fun, but he was done being splashed for the day. He pulled out the plug, the tub beginning to drain, Erik still sitting in it.

"Again?" Tristan groaned, gagging just a bit. "I can believe it- Saw them this morning." He made a face as he looked to Josh, turning back to Erik.

Erik sat as he watched the scene, not understanding their babbled whispering. Looking to the tub drain, he exclaimed, "NOOO, Daddy! Trissy Wissy!" He looked to his father with a pouting lip; bath time was over. He watched the drain swirl the water with disdain, his blue eyes sad as he looked to his father, whom he had gotten quite good this day.

Sarah stormed up the stairs, fuming at herself and at Valcan. She could not believe she was as dumb as she was the night before, and realized that she could not let that happen again. The last thing she needed was to restart the affair with Valcan. Suddenly, he was there in front of her in the hallway. "What the--?" she muttered as she was pushed against the wall. Then Valcan was kissing her again. Her knees started to go weak and she melted into his kiss a bit before she started to fight back.

She turned her head from his and pushed against his chest with all her might, knowing that to a man of his size she had a snowball's chance in hell of moving him an inch. "I seem to remember you being the one that ran before." She looked up at him, still wondering what it was that was making him seem to want to relive the 'glory years' of their affair.

Valcan smirked at Sarah, his golden eyes gleaming with amusement, letting back just a little bit as she pushed against him. "And still, it does not seem to matter now," he whispered.

"Yes it does. Valcan we cannot do this again. What is it with you? The holidays? Or are you finally realizing that you are going to end up alone?" Sarah knew the words would either hurt him, or infuriate him, but either way, she hoped it would help her to stop wanting to do things with him that were better left in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back