Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be one noisy convo. Lol.

noisy but it should be great fun.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Selwin Snape said:
It's going to be one noisy convo. Lol.
True statement.

My GF wants to join and see how it all works. Would it be okay if she joins with me? She won't talk much, but will be listening and enjoying.

Selwin Snape said:

My GF wants to join and see how it all works. Would it be okay if she joins with me? She won't talk much, but will be listening and enjoying.
I'm sorry, but the answer is no. We aren't trying to be rude, but the purpose of the Skype chat is to get together as a community and provide site members who may not voice/speak/PM each other on a regular basis the opportunity to do so. Unfortunately, while you know your gf well,the rest of us do not and it might prove a little awkward to some members to have her present even if she isn't going to be speaking. In addition, we want to ensure that all members of HNZ who have the time to participate are given the chance to join and also leave some leeway for members who might suddenly find themselves free that day and decide to join at the last minute. I hope you can understand. :)

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Selwin Snape said:

I'm sorry, but the answer is no. We aren't trying to be rude, but the purpose of the Skype chat is to get together as a community and provide site members who may not voice/speak/PM each other on a regular basis the opportunity to do so. Unfortunately, while you know your gf well,the rest of us do not and it might prove a little awkward to some members to have her present even if she isn't going to be speaking. In addition, we want to ensure that all members of HNZ who have the time to participate are given the chance to join and also leave some leeway for members who might suddenly find themselves free that day and decide to join at the last minute. I hope you can understand. :)
She was going to be just sitting next to me, not joining the chat with her own Skype ID or anything. Perhaps I explained wrong.

But I understand. :)

Nicolas King said:
Important! Please make sure your Board Clock is set to tell you your proper local time. If that's set properly, the times listed below will be your local time. :)
The first Skype party will be held: (time=1352570400)
If you're able to make this time (or near it sometime in the course of the chat) Click this link and send me a PM with your Skype username.
The first Skype party will be held: (time=1352588400)
If you're able to make this time (or near it sometime in the course of the chat) Click this link and send me a PM with your Skype username.
Wait what time zone is this for?

Ahh I'm so confused!

So my time
+10 Brisbane
It'll be held
11th Nov
4am & 9am?

Yes, Ash.
5 and 10 for me.

I'm not exactly sure if I'll be on at eleven as it's the last night of the show and it finishes at around quatar past ten and then you have to include thank you's and what not and then the celebrating and actually getting home. So I may only be able to join in sometime after eleven not sure when though.

Kida Frost said:
Sometimes it is important to read what I write.
Important! Please make sure your Board Clock is set to tell you your proper local time. If that's set properly, the times listed below will be your local time. :)

Sometimes it's good to just ignore everything I type (especially when I put a word like 'important' in big) because it's obviously not important at all. :correct:

Nicolas King said:
Kida Frost said:

Sometimes it's good to just ignore everything I type (especially when I put a word like 'important' in big) because it's obviously not important at all. :correct:
I wasn't sure if you had magicd it so it made it MY time or it was your time

That's what I needed clarification for.

Kida Frost said:
Nicolas King said:
Kida Frost said:

I wasn't sure if you had magicd it so it made it MY time or it was your time

That's what I needed clarification for.
I'm missing the confusion.

Friendly reminder:
If you plan on being a part of either chat time on Skype (even if you're not sure you can make it) please follow the directions in this post. :)

Hey guys,

I think it's pretty safe to say that HNZ Skype party #1 and #2 were both pretty awesome. :party: Thanks to everyone who was online for the fun. It was awesome hearing all of your cool voices. ^_^ And, to all of you who sent Nick a PM but weren't around to join: Booo! You missed out on a great time.

For any of you who weren't able to participate today, we hope that you'll be able to join us next time we have a Skype party because there will be a next time!

It was a lot of fun. ^_^

Sad that i didn't join, Unfortunately for you all it was my Boyfriends Birthday and i chose Rainbow cake and laser skirmish over Skype

Very Sorry

But definitely next time!

Had a blast last night! :D

Best goddamn Skype party eveeeeeer :party:

It had me nervous cause of so many people, but it was cool to hear all of the accents. ^_^

It took me so long to figure out who was who. xD
But it was indeed a lot of fun! ♥

I lost track of who I was :r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back