Hi!

OOC First Name
Liam
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
Well, I'm not that new, I joined in November of last year, I'm still trying to find my way around, I have to say its an extremely well set up and organized site. I noticed you don't have any adds, so you must have ZetaBoards Premium? Well its certainly much better without those adds. I have my own Zetaboards website (not premium) its a small site that started up 8 months ago, and is growing quite fast at the moment. I joined this site to help improve my writing skills and get to use words in a more constructive way. Anyway I look forward to meeting you all! :woot:

Love the emots! :woot: :wub:

Hey there Liam,

Welcome to HNZ, have you read the site documentation? That generally gives a good run down on the systems here.

Hi Taylor,

Nice to meet you! I've read it....sort of. I've skimmed it, I'm going to properly read it soon. :)

It'll definitely be of assistance.
Welcome to the site, Liam. :)
I'm Cyndi, one of the admin here. If you need any assistance, feel free to send me a PM.

James Tiberius McGonagall said:
Hi Taylor,

Nice to meet you! I've read it....sort of. I've skimmed it, I'm going to properly read it soon. :)
Lol you can call me Teigs, I have about a bazillion accounts on here.

It'll definitely be of assistance.
Welcome to the site, Liam.
I'm Cyndi, one of the admin here. If you need any assistance, feel free to send me a PM.
Nice to meet you! And thankyou!
:)
Nice to meet you as well! :)

i have to say this is one of the most welcoming communities I've ever been apart of! :D

Welcome to HNZ! :hug:
If you need some help the admins and Global mods are always willing to help. Taking a peek at the Site Documentation might help some too!

I hope you enjoy yourself here! ^_^

Thankyou! I'm looking forward to being apart of this site!

Danika Lesley said:
Hi Taylor,

I can testify to that :r

Anyway,
Welcome Liam! I'm Tenile, and this is one of my various accounts. It's good to meet you and I hope that you're itching to get some role-plays done, there are a lot of fun and skilled role players here, and basically all of them hhave an interesting character. I'm sure you'll have loads of fun. ^_^

Hope to see you lurking :woot:

~Tenilee.

Hello Liam :D

Welcome to HNZ! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. If you ever want to rp, please just shoot me a PM.

Hi Tenile!

I'm loving the site already its amazing! I'm looking forward to being sorted!
Andrea Kelize said:
Hello Liam :D

Welcome to HNZ! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. If you ever want to rp, please just shoot me a PM.
Thankyou! Haha, awesome, thanks! :)

Hi Tenile!

I know, it's great isn't it. The best part is the sorting! :woot: role-playings good too :r

Jeremiah Raven said:
Hi Tenile!

I know, it's great isn't it. The best part is the sorting! :woot: role-playings good too :r
Chuu, silly sister :r

Welcome back, Liam. :) I hope you enjoy your stay on the board.

To clarify, most of extra features are not because of ZB Premium at all. (ZB Premium offers a handful of specialized features like PM logging, post edit history, the ability to send board emails more frequently, and PM/Email subscriptions to topics/forums.) The majority of HNZ's core systems that we use for the RPG are because of codes installed on the board and the use of a third party host. (To run the PHP and store the databases.)

Hi Liam,
Welcome to HNZ. If you are ever stuck for RPs give me a PM and I'm sure one of my charries could RP with yours.
Hope you like HNZ :)
~Melissa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back