Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evony Soveriegn Deling

So like i don't know what to say.... so um HI

Hello Evony!
Welcome to HNZ

I'm Tanner but most people know me as Toni :)
If you have any questions we have lovely admin that help out plenty as well as anyone else that is up to help you out ^_^

To Andrew: Oh well a few of my friends and two of my sisters are fans of this site so i though it would be fun. What about you, you've been on it for 4 years now, is it fun to you? Glad to see i might actually know people on this. by the way i'm Xuki, pronounced Suki!

To Toni: Oh that's awesome, so how do you like it on the site. my real name is Xuki, but it's pronounced suki. It's nice to meet you!

To both: There is one question i need two opions on... or more, is the homework hard? :blink:

:hug: XUKI

Hi there, welcome to HNZ. My name is Patricia (IC & OOC). I hope you are going to enjoy yourself here as much as I have, it's a great place and I'm sure you'll be addicted as the rest of us in no time at all :lol:

If you have any problems you can contact our Admins, Nicolas King and Cecily Rambolt, they're awesome ;)

Ohh and the homework is easy lol, but you don't have to do it ;)

Well it's nice to meet you Xuki.
This site is absolutely great. easily addicted to :p
Everyone is friendly and the roleplaying is great..
But the homework isn't hard at all. Really you dont' even have to do classes if you don't want to. I do anyway because I do love to do classes. *Probably more than I should :) *

Thanks Patricia i hope it;'s eas.....wait did you say i didn't have to do it.... should i be confused?????

Hey Lizzy girl, i took your advise, just PM me!

:lol: No need to be confussed.

Classes aren't manditory, everyone passes each year, so no need to do classes. But if you want your character to have a good job e.g. professor or ministry worker, when they leave Hogwarts, you have to do some classes

Welcome to HNZ - Xuki, is it? :) I'm Nick - one of the Admin here, and like it's been said -> You can PM with any of your questions/concerns.
I hope you enjoy your time here a tonne. :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you all!!!!!!! You are all so helpful! too bad i apparently missed sorting :(((((((((((( But i can wait, gives me time to make friends.

Indeed, lots of time to make friends with us. :D

To answer your question, Evony... you could be a Ministry official(Auror, Unspeakable, Oblivatior, etc...) a shopkeeper, a Death Eater, a creature, a family member, librarian, Goblin... pretty much anything!

It's always nice to see new faces on the site. I'm Estrella, but you may call me Amanda. I'll answer to both. :)

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Okay thank you Amanda, and hi Laura. To you girls i am Evony and Xuki, i'll also answer to both. So how would you become like a creature or things like that?

Pm an Admin asking for a form of some kind I think then filling it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back