Hi, everyone!

Hello and welcome =D

Hello there, Ameeka! :) Welcome to HNZ!
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I hope you enjoy your time on the board.
If you have any questions or concerns that aren't addressed in our Site Documentation, feel free to PM me at any time. ^_^

See you around!

Hey, I just wanna ask. What do you guys do here? Coz my friend just said that it's just roleplay and you just go with the flow. I kinda don't understand.

Nicola Walter said:
Hey, I just wanna ask. What do you guys do here? Coz my friend just said that it's just roleplay and you just go with the flow. I kinda don't understand.
It is a Harry Potter roleplaying forum. :)
If you're not sure what roleplaying is, or how we do it here, this documentation should help you: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/pages/site_docs/#Beginners
Reading through the site documentation, while time consuming, should help you a lot.
Unfortunately, it does take some time to get used to - but I'm confident you'll find the help you'll need on here and get in to it in no time. ^_^

That's answered in our Unsorted FAQ.
Unfortunately, the next sorting is a little while away.
Unsorted FAQ said:
When can I get my character sorted?
Sorting is currently closed. HNZ runs on a timeline, so we don't just sort all the time (so as to keep things organized). Sorting will be open once again starting on approximately September the 19th, 2010.

In the mean time, you can roleplay with other unsorted characters in the Unsorted Roleplaying Forum. :)

Hello and welcome to HNZ ^_^ Feel free to call me Amanda :D

Hello :D Welcome to HNZ! You'll have a lot of fun here. I swear. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back