Hi everyone

Neil Zager

OOC First Name
Dalton
Hello everybody. My name is Dalton :)

I have never been to a forum that is based around RPing, but I have RP'd before, and I decided to join this one because Harry Potter is my favorite series and it seemed like fun ^_^

Anyways, in my spare time I like to do Graphic Design. I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 8. Any of the images you ever see in my sig will all be designed by me.

Anyways, its nice to meet you all, and im going to go get started on filling out my Character Sheet :D

Heya :D
Nice to meet you :) I'm Pheebz.
This site is awesome and i think you'll enjoy it :)
Oo you like designing graphics? Same :D You should have a look in the graphics area, you can put your examples etc there :) Just a thought.
Have fun :D

Oh yay! Hope you have fun, its great when you see new members! Have fun RPing, maybe we'll see you round the off-topic board sometime soon? I'm Olivia, nice to meet you!

Hallo!
I had a bit of a squizzy at the stuff you posted in the tutorials area, and I gotta say mate, that's some epic awesomeness you got going on there! xD
We call 'em banners, sigs, whatever suits the fancy at the time so you needn't get confused, it's all the same.
Welcome to HNZ! We're glad to help you in whatever you need, and do start a PD (Plot Development thread) if you're after someone to have a starter roleplay with, there's plenty of people here who I daresay'd like to help out ^^
Might I ask how you found HNZ? Most are referred here by friends and suchlike, but you never know.

(Btw, I'm KR ^^ Nicetameetcha, Dalton.)

Hi Kelsy ^_^

I was looking for a nice RP forum, so I went to the ZetaBoards directory and went to the Rp section, then Computer Rp, and you guys were number one on the list. I thought Harry Potter sounds cool, so I joined.

Oh heeeeey, awesomesauce!
That's better than how I got hooked, my friend had to bully me for a week to even send in a character to be sorted into a house xD

I hope you enjoy yourself and make lots of friends :jesse:

Hi there Dalton, welcome to HNZ! ^_^
I'm Nick and one of the admin here (though you might know me from around the network more :unsure: )
At any rate, enjoy your time here! If you have any questions or concerns, my PM inbox is always open. ^_^

Well, right now a writing competition is being run - and we tend not to do more than one thing at a time.
So probably after the writing one finishes, the competition will be pinned in the Off-Topic Board and linked to in an announcement. :)

Hi! When I used the siggy you made I was surprised you were new. It's awesome! Thanks xD
And welcome to HNZ :)

Welcome to HNZ, Dalton! I hope you enjoy it here! :D My name's Amanda. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back