Heya.

Samuel Harper

OOC First Name
Luke
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hello everybody,

My name's Luke and I found out about this website around two days ago. I'm not very experienced with roleplaying on a forum but I'm hoping to have some fun here and improve my roleplaying skills. Despite the fact that English isn't my native language it's a big part of my life and from what I've seen most people here are super friendly and won't judge me for my English.

So that's about it for now, I'll be posting a plotline development soon and am hoping to receive some reactions on that.

Cheers!

~ Luke.

Welcome Luke!

My name's Phanie, but I respond to any variation of that (phan, phantom, phan-fish, phantastic) and if you ever need someone to rp with just let me know! We are a nonjudgmental community here on HNZ so if English is your second language or third, or fourth, or fifth, or sixth... then that's totally fine!

Anyway, welcome again and I can't wait to see you in action!

Phanie

G'day Luke!
As Phanie said, we are pretty none-judgemental, especially when it comes to English being your first language. I mean, it's my first, and if someone judged me on it... Probably wouldn't do too well. xD
Anyway, you can call me Tenilee and I hope to see you around the board. If you have any questions, you can always send me a PM on Abel here, or click the OOC name thingy and PM my main account, Samual Kaster. Also, here is a link to all the Admins and GMs if you have any questions that you have for one of them. Also, a link to the Site Docs, as well as Portal to answer any questions you may have, and to show you what's been happening recently on the board.
I hope to be seeing you around the board! ^_^
-Tenilee.

Hey there Luke!

I'm an english major at university and if someone was judging my english, i am afraid I would not pass with 100% sad I know, but that's just how it is, I get lazy. So you are totally fine! Hope to see you around here for a long time, maybe we can role-play together! I love role-playing, its why we are all here after all!

Bye for now,
Teigan.

Welcome Luke!

When I first joined the site, I had no idea what I was getting myself into with roleplaying. I caught on fairly quickly, and I'm sure you will too. If I can be of any assistance, feel free to PM me.

See you around. :)

Heya Luke :woot:

Nice to meet ya. Hope your time here is super fun! Don't really know much else to say, but I want to point out we're ~name buddies~ :teehee:

See you around!

Hey Luke! Nice to meet you. I'm Jamie!
English is important in my country but i´m speaking it not fluently. But since i came here, it is not so difficult anymore to say what i want. I hope you have a great time here, and if you ever looking for a rp. Just pm!

Hey there, Luke - and welcome to HNZ!
Plenty of members here don't speak English natively, and it's always been a great joy to me to know that some members here have used our site to hone their English skills for learning it as another language in school - so you're in good company here! (And, as I always like to say, your English is undoubtedly better than my <whatever language you speak natively>.)

I hope that you enjoy your time on HNZ and I'll see you around the board! :)

Welcome to HNZ Luke! :hug:
My name is Jessye! I hope to see you around the board often! ♥ Don't be shy to ever PM me if you'd like roleplay or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back